Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. (3735 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chibwike(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2014
UjSizzle: I never did understand the need to ask for help. Do you ask strangers to help you proposition a girl in the real world undecided
But ma'am do you no it is tooking me a long time to conposition this letter?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Seconded angry
cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek:

Calm down, Oga Ade. Why are you shouting for help? Did somebody steal your blokos?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
valmunich: *yawns* where's my toothbrush?
But guy, why do you wanting to brushing your teeth on my thread? cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: I have been stalking this babe for some time now, ok ok let me start from the beganing. I saw her post somewhere on nairaland after viewing her pics i was shocked shocked * she fine ooo and me ma fine na so... tongue *. When i wanted to start up a convo with her, she didn't not reply cry .

. Now my problem is that temigracie is yoruba oo, and you guys know how Yoruba and Ndigbo behave on niaraland, I am not a tribalist but i protect my tribe with all my life, i can even kill for my people.

What broke the cows back was when i dreamt of her last night shocked . I have spoken to my kinsmen here on nairaland, and they said i should give them some-time to think about it. Should i also go and meet her kinsmen here on nairaland?? And i know, Temi would like to become an Easterner tongue . (Enugu state atually ). Pls what do you think?

On mondays are know for inportant issues grin cheesy tongue cry
Ayam her elder sis here nd ayam ibo so see me personally
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Yeyeic woman wrappers everywhere.
You know u cannot beat dem so just join dem. Hehhehehehhe
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: Op u cm to de man of God for tips on how to get amu undecided
sorry man of Gad. cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Crocz: cry

Early monday morning?

PROJECT TOPIC
Effect of Nairaland on the Academic Performance of youth
But my guy, Ayaming a first class fa cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: sorry man of Gad. cry
stop crying dnt wori amu giving u license to smoke amu downcheesy

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
esmarcq: You should have p.m her instead of wasting this space undecided
But my guy, i am wanting to propose to her in public fa cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2014
naijaboiy: How Nice undecided

Wicked gringrin
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: all of y'all typing "monday morning" you shouldn't be here too... undecided

Btw, Op...i guess what i will say is

[size=18pt]Don't start your week with bad luck [/size]

Cuz we all know she would just ignore you like you don't exist or she comes here and and say something else you aren't expecting tongue

[size=40pt]Weeks starts on Sunday not Monday.

Get an education. tongue[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Ayam her elder sis here nd ayam ibo so see me personally
enhen!!! Nne ke kwanu?? Thanking God i now have connectioning, pls help helping me to beg her fa
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: enhen!!! Nne ke kwanu?? Thanking God i now have connectioning, pls help helping me to beg her fa
No wahala na, if u no say u redy send to my mail copies of ur credentials(6). Statements of accounts(nofin less dan 200ml). Documents of props both land nd cars. Den 10 pages f application letter y u want my aburo nd lastly a pic of ur dic k which must be 9.5inches nd above. Den ill start d job.

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by vizkiz: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Logicalmindy:

[size=20pt]Weeks starts on Sunday not Monday.

Get an education. tongue[/size]

i was actually reffering to "working days" thanks by the way...just got schooled by you though grin

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
assfreak:

Calm down, Oga Ade. Why are you shouting for help? Did somebody steal your blokos?
my guy why are calling blokos on a monday morning?

daris God oooh cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Iamoilprince(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Oya Temigracie over to u! My brother can do anytng for u
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by laplace12(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Niggaz being drooling over edited pics. That Babe no fine for real life.

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i was actually reffering to "working days" thanks by the way...just got schooled by you though grin

lol. I thought u'll take it serious even though I used 'tongue out' smiley.

Nice sense of humour. smiley

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Crocz(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
laplace12:

Have you seen her in person?...if not lipsrsealed
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2014
laplace12:
Stop saying wat u don't know she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
No wahala na, if u no say u redy send to my mail copies of ur credentials(6). Statements of accounts(nofin less dan 200ml). Documents of props both land nd cars. Den 10 pages f application letter y u want my aburo nd lastly a pic of ur dic k which must be 9.5inches nd above. Den ill start d job.
Amu speechless embarassed
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Iamoilprince: Oya Temigracie over to u! My brother can do anytng for u
she won't come o cos I've told d guy wat to do as her sis so wen he does dem den we can talk untill den temigracie isn't coming
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: Amu speechless embarassed
Man of God how's d ministry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2014
The man of God hav been considering joining th woman wrapper league but believe u me is against my calling cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Man of God how's d ministry
believe u me the mins3 is stagnant no Cat to stirr up the spirit of the man of God kai for 3 month shey the man of God body na firewood cry
Dota of zion help the man of God angry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
chei.. But Nne i was thoughting you are my sister?? Anyway ayam on inport and export of foreign made good and my account is above $1trillion, i have lands scartered around Nigeria and my car are made in Germany.

Writing an application is not a problem, but the reason why i want Temi is because of my ambition of becoming the Governor of Enugu state, like the saying goes '' behind a sucessful man, there is a woman''.

Ayam 6ft5 tall and there is every tendency that my **** is above 9.5inches. Pls ayam beging you.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by vizkiz: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol. I thought u'll take it serious even though I used 'tongue out' smiley.

Nice sense of humour. smiley

Lol...bro, life is too short to take everything serious... wink

Like someone's signature says..."Life is too short to safely remove USB
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: believe u me the mins3 is stagnant no Cat to stirr up the spirit of the man of God kai for 3 month shey the man of God body na firewood cry
Dota of zion help the man of God angry
Wetin do ur choir mistress na

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2014
laplace12:
shocked shocked is it my Temi you are talking about? Nigga no let me vex o cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) / See What This Small Girl Said About Guys On Facebook [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.