Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. (3745 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Mtcheew, he nur see better person.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1924796/temigracies-crush-commits-suicide
Police commence manhunt for Temigracie. Suspect still at large

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion: https://www.nairaland.com/1924796/temigracies-crush-commits-suicide
Police commence manhunt for Temigracie. Suspect still at large
Really? Did she have many crush? I thought am the only one
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: Really? Did she have many crush? I thought am the only one
My brother, you don't seem to be conversant with the term 'sarcasm'. shocked
Don't worry, it's a new concept in town, it'll catch on. tongue
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
My brother, you don't seem to be conversant with the term 'sarcasm'. shocked
Don't worry, it's a new concept in town, it'll catch on. tongue
hahahahahaha. But the link you provided is redirecting me to politic section.

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: hahahahahaha. But the link you provided is redirecting me to politic section.
LOL!! Did you actually read the heading before clicking it? cheesy
Or you were too anxious to see what your heartthrob was up to. grin
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
LOL!! Did you actually read the heading before clicking it? cheesy
Or you were too anxious to see what your heartthrob was up to. grin
i read the headline and i know it was false but was anxious to see what was in it. That was why i click on the link grin grin
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: i read the headline and i know it was false but was anxious to see what was in it. That was why i click on the link grin grin
BWAHAHA HEHEHE HOHO!! grin
Guy you are not well, pls I beg you in the name of God, don't do anything rash. I can just imagine you hanging from a ceiling, or lying limply in a river after jumping from a bridge! undecided
Pls see a psychiatrist oo, Jesus loves you......even if Temigracie doesn't tongue
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
BWAHAHA HEHEHE HOHO!! grin
Guy you are not well, pls I beg you in the name of God, don't do anything rash. I can just imagine you hanging from a ceiling, or lying limply in a river after jumping from a bridge! undecided
Pls see a psychiatrist oo, Jesus loves you......even if Temigracie doesn't tongue
Buhahahahahaha and why are you beging me. Even Jesus die for love, so who am i? grin And who told you she didn't love me cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: Buhahahahahaha and why are you beging me. Even Jesus die for love, so who am i? grin And who told you she didn't love me cry
Lol. Why won't I beg you, when you're ready to die for a girl that is presently tittering herself silly, ensconced in her lover's arms?? Enough fish yapa for river, and you want to sink to the bottom in pursuit of one measly herring. angry
No allow me take this issue personal oo, na to show up at your doorstep with 3 hefty Aro orderlies grin
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
Lol. Why won't I beg you, when your'e ready to die for a girl that is presently tittering herself silly, ensconced in her lover's arms?? Enough fish yapa for river, and you want to sink to the bottom in pursuit of one measly herring. angry
No allow me take this issue personal oo, na to show up at your doorstep with 3 hefty Aro orderlies grin
Buhahahaha but nigga do you really take this topic serious? Common, i only created it for the fun of it grin grin . Yes there is alot of fish mhen life is too short. Please don't take it personal oo hahahaha am not even at home now tongue
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: Buhahahaha but nigga do you really take this topic serious? Common, i only created it for the fun of it grin grin . Yes there is alot of fish mhen life is too short. Please don't take it personal oo hahahaha am not even at home now tongue
Mehn, you're one lucky bruva! I had already set out. You better behave yourself oo, I've got my eyes on you tongue
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
Mehn, you're one lucky bruva! I had already set out. You better behave yourself oo, I've got my eyes on you tongue
ok Bro i won't do it again. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: ok Bro i won't do it again. cool
That's very good bro, go and sin no more wink

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where Is Temigracie Ehn? All this is because of her. let her come and reject the guy and give us all a peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Calls Me Her Husband / Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? / The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.