Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth (1733 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes / No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi everyone grin,
I just had my first child, its been really great to watch her grow smile and laugh. But my body I just don't feel so happy about. My tummy is protruding so much after I have tied and tied and tied it jeez undecided ,not even to talk about the hot pepper soup I drank so it will go down, yea! even drank enough agbo. After leaving the labour room my target was to make sure my stomach goes down completely......yet!!!!!! I keep looking at my self in the mirror like seriously is this me? I am not so fat its just my tummy I really wanna trim down. I use to be a size 8 now am a size 10 Story of my life....
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by asadike(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Mothers in d house,we need ur help here.
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
I really can't say exactly what makes some women get their flat tummies back, while some don't.

When I had my first baby, I didn't do any tummy-tying or hot water press, and I didn't exercise...but by watching my diet, I lost the excess weight and got my tummy back.

I'm expecting again...so will watch out and see how my body reacts to this pregnancy.
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by allthingsfitnez(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
By God's grace Allthingsfitnez now has the biggest gym in the ajah area - "ATF Weight loss & Fitness centre". We now run the physical represent of all our online training programs there; weight loss, bodybuilding, fit and curvy, ripped 360 for men and so on.
Allthingsfitnez pledges by God's grace to serve u better than any other gym around us and beyond. Best of all, yours truly, kaycee Nma - Nigeria's finest trainer, will be there to get u in shape.
So, if u live in the ajah area, make it a date with us.

Address; 9, Asajon street, Sangotedo-Ajah,
Between Mr. Biggs and Safeway Hospital,
Opposite Nero Water, Sangotedo,
Off Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.

For further details call; 08122713994 or 08164297612
Also visit our website www.allthingsfitnez.com

You are the reason we exist. Hope to see u soon..
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
allthingsfitnez: By God's grace Allthingsfitnez now has the biggest gym in the ajah area - "ATF Weight loss & Fitness centre". We now run the physical represent of all our online training programs there; weight loss, bodybuilding, fit and curvy, ripped 360 for men and so on.
Allthingsfitnez pledges by God's grace to serve u better than any other gym around us and beyond. Best of all, yours truly, kaycee Nma - Nigeria's finest trainer, will be there to get u in shape.

Very nice.
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks all,it has not been easy but am trying to kip fit. I hope I get a flatter tummy soonest. I didn't even talk about the stretch marks.... grin I know my wahala is too much.....lool
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by tchiwinnie: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
gloriaYusuff: Hi everyone grin,
I just had my first child, its been really great to watch her grow smile and laugh. But my body I just don't feel so happy about. My tummy is protruding so much after I have tied and tied and tied it jeez undecided ,not even to talk about the hot pepper soup I drank so it will go down, yea! even drank enough agbo. After leaving the labour room my target was to make sure my stomach goes down completely......yet!!!!!! I keep looking at my self in the mirror like seriously is this me? I am not so fat its just my tummy I really wanna trim down. I use to be a size 8 now am a size 10 Story of my life....
Did u hv a flat tummy b4 d pregnancy?
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Yea I do....not the six pack type.
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by dennykel60: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
allthingsfitnez: By God's grace Allthingsfitnez now has the biggest gym in the ajah area - "ATF Weight loss & Fitness centre". We now run the physical represent of all our online training programs there; weight loss, bodybuilding, fit and curvy, ripped 360 for men and so on.

In addition to this, i urge every woman who want to be the way she was before giving birth to get these food supplements to keep them in shape: fat burner and fat absorber. for more info, whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth by allthingsfitnez(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. We also run online training programs. So, you can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs, nomatter ur location.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Cure Typhoid Fever? / Early Symptoms Of HIV: Symptoms In Men And Women / Amazing Body Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus Size Lady - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.