Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' (647 Views)

D'BANJ VS OLUSESI. OLIVER VS OLIVIA. SOMEBODY WILL SURELY "TWIST" / D Banj Or Don Jazzy...who Is Doing Better After Split / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2014

Before the separation of these two music entrepreneurs, they were once the President and Vice President of the 'then Mo'Hit Records,' the record label that was once among the top record labels in Nigeria's Music Industry as at then. After the two got separated which allows an individual to start up his own record label which is Db and Marvin records, before their separation it is believed by Nigerians that without D'banj there is no Don Jazzy and vice versa, like 70% of Nigerians believed that D'banj was Mo'Hit's foundation, that without him nothing good will come out from Mo'Hit or Don Jazzy.

After these guys went their different directions, the last I can recall from D'banj's music was his last hit was 'on top of the world,' I meant 'hit' not known songs, and another hit prior to 'on top of the world' was 'oliver twist' produced by Don Jazzy himself. But on Don Jazzy's own side it's like things still appear normal as it were with Mo'Hit, the only different is the name changed from Mo'Hit to Marvin, and the new signed artistes, we already know Dr. Sid and D'Prince, and we also know that Tiwa is rapidly improving in her crafts since she became a Marvin, Banks, K bello and D'ja I believe is working on something wowing with the Don.

So who was more of the 'then Mo'Hit Records?

NB: This is actually my own analysis based on what I think/researched, it's just a question, meaning you can also post your reply/analysis too.

Related posts

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' by echobee(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Na wa ooooo
Ops,wich kind querion be this naa? angry
Don jazzy naa tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' by yuncka: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Haaa, see question o. D 'foundation' of Mo'hits is Mary Kay na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter / [MUSIC] Runtown – The Banger Ft. Uhuru / New Music: Minister Umoren - Always | @ministerumoren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.