Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (39120 Views)

Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: gbawe gbawe gbawe . You know we have come a long way on this politics arguments palava . The problem is when u insult ppl and u are hailed u always feel good but when u are insulted then u start taking it personal. Look it is better u go back to uk if you can't stomach insults ,this is politics . I have vowed to stop insulting ppl on nairaland ,I believe I have gone past that level . Whatever name u call me is ur choice. Like I always say we will meet at the polls .

onatisi: this post is a classic example of outstanding stupiddity. Can you prove it that fayose came to the court with thugs? The law court premises is open to anyone to enter when there is a court session .or were the protesting crowd wearing an inscription ,uniform or I d card to identify them as fayose thugs? You guys are annoying sickening at times the way u jump to conclusions. Fayose came with his own men not more than 10 in different 3 vehicles . They met a crowd there already, so was fayose the one leading the crowd into the coourt premises .

That was just yesterday..

You people can not even keep up with your lies and insults...
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
Noted jare padi mi! I feel the same way too, however I have a firm believe in the Lagos Poll that PDP will take it but Jimi Agbaje? What do you think?
apc lagos candidate will determine a lot. Jimi may not have the clout to pull the plugs . The problem with lagos pdp is the same with osun pdp. I believe there is a dearth of strong grassroot politicians who can really pull the votes in those pdp chapters
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by yinkabillion: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Falana politicised the issue himself when he started calling names without substantial evidence.In advanced countries,when sensitive issues like this happens,thorough investigations are done before you can have the right to call names.But of course in Nigeria,every top-dog belongs to a political party or has political inclinations towards one party.So when somebody that is against your party is suspected of fowl play,then the name calling starts even without waiting for confirmations.I wonder how you dare call names in public without without evidence in saner countries.Plus where was Falana when Tinubu was imposing his thugs on Lagosians.He forgot the rule of law then?If Falana can be quick to condemn PDP members then he should do the same with APC members if he wants to be respected.
lanrefront1:

Where ate you people's conscience? Must you always support what's so glaring wrong blindly?

Femi Falana is is a lawyer. The law is his profession; a SAN for that matter. What has APC got to do with all that he has said? He is strictly speaking about the "rule of law" which is the foundation every sane advance society in the world today is built upon. The "rule of law" and not that of ""might" or "force".

whatever were the political machinations or calculations of the Ekiti APC may be, that does not give Fayose the right to launch an attack on the Ekiti law courts and judiciary by hoodlums.

Do you realize the import of this? Hoodlums attacking law courts and judicial officers during a session while the police on stand by does nothing and federal government in Abuja, the President sworn to uphold the Nigerian constitution keeps quiet.

If you you feel you must not be seen speaking against any vested interest of PDP, in this kind of matter, why not just remain silent.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

heheheheh , that wasn't an insult , that was a description .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ovamboland(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

!IN This present nigeria that rule of law and separation of power is paramount, bros ur BUHARI Cant do anythng about corruption. everythng sttarts from the upper house n ends in the lower house, some states will even not respect the laws passed, for instance the freedom of info law which is being ignored n not followed by lagos state. buHARI can only succeed if he controls d entire system n nominates his govs n state house members n representatives n senators, outside that he will never succeed, abi no be nigeria we dey. how come GEJ didnt just go to world bank n borrow the 1billion dolls with his powers but had to appeal the NASS to approve it? who passed the antigay bill before president signed it to law? atleast u knw what happened with the 2014 budget, hw it was almost stalled frm being passed by the NASS members. so buhari cant wake up n make decrees like he did in d past when he was head of state, procedures must be followed n those procedures are the problems we have cos they r corrupt.

Good that you are at least different from the others by putting on your thinking cap. You are absolutely right that the constraints in the current set up is different from military setup. But the power of the Nigerian president is more far reaching than that given to even the US president and can be used for good or evil depending on the character and disposition of the person wielding it. The power can be used to hasten development or hold it down depending on how patriotic the holder is.
The same power is available to poor presidents and great presidents, it all depends on what the holder wants to achieve.

There was a time in the not distant past when the youths of this country were fired up and developed pride in the 'Naija' spirit believing the future is bright under OBJ government flowing to Yar'adua. Even the chiding from the then minister of information to stop using the affectionate 'naija' to brand T-shirts and other items was rebuffed. But in 4 years that pride has faded and given way to despondency such that Nigerian youth are only looking forward to collect ordinary stomach infrastructure and campaign for a dull leader who cannot stand on his own to share coherently his vision for Nigeria not to talk of the black race. That is the huge psychological difference a poor president versus great president can make.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: gbawe gbawe gbawe . You know we have come a long way on this politics arguments palava . The problem is when u insult ppl and u are hailed u always feel good but when u are insulted then u start taking it personal. Look it is better u go back to uk if you can't stomach insults ,this is politics . I have vowed to stop insulting ppl on nairaland ,I believe I have gone past that level . Whatever name u call me is ur choice. Like I always say we will meet at the polls .

Coward. Throwing in the towel already after your pathetic attempt at 'tag-teaming' with Methuselah has seen both of you get your azz whooped seriously? Did you not write what is quoted below to take side with ugly baba arugbo and join forces for the beef you two cowards thought your pathetic gang-up gave you a chance of winning?

I don't come here to insult anyone either but I noted long ago Nairaland is full of uncouth bullies, area boys, jagudas and cyber cowards, like TomArugbo, who will attempt to insult you even more if you keep turning the other cheek. I did such for long with the mumu called Tomakint till his picture revealed the wretchedly ugly and old fool following me around with insult for ages when I always ignored him. For that reason, and with certain posters, I won't take prisoners so you and other cowards be warned. Be polite and get such in return. Don't be a cowardly instigator, as your quote below proves, only to then be playing the innocent victim next minute. Your cowardice and two-faced deceit is is even worse than the nauseating sycophancy of the Ugly Methuselah called Tomakint.

onatisi: my friend don vex . Oya let's goooooo there
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Coward. Throwing in the towel already after your pathetic attempt at 'tag-teaming' with Methuselah has seen both of you get your azz whooped seriously? Did you not write what is quoted below to take side with ugly baba arugbo and join forces for the beef you two cowards thought your pathetic gang-up gave you a chance of winning?

I don't come here to insult anyone either but I noted long ago Nairaland is full of uncouth bullies, area boys, jagudas and cyber cowards, like TomArugbo, who will attempt to insult you even more if you keep turning the other cheek. For that reason I don't take prisoners so you and other cowards be warned. Be polite and get such in return. Don't be a cowardly instigator, as your quote below proves, only to then be playing the innocent victim next minute. Your cowardice and two-faced deceit is is even worse than the nauseating sycophancy of the Ugly Methuselah called Tomakint.

gbawe ,you no dey tire ! you and I have been on this argument and bickering for over 2 years now. Ok oo . Me I get better things to do,although I know u are always less busy with ur grandkids and the internet is meant to keep u busy . Anyway enjoy the show

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: gbawe ,you no dey tire ! you and I have been on this argument and bickering for over 2 years now. Ok oo . Me I get better things to do,although I know u are always less busy with ur grandkids and the internet is meant to keep u busy . Anyway enjoy the show
The old ugly hag no dey tire he is an alien in obodo oyinbo land hence his daily cries and frustrations here that APC must be voted in by all means.....
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Bodunde1now(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
you can call Soyinka stupid cos your reasoning has been corrupted by the REAL stupid people in Abuja.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Bodunde1now(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Refute what I said or hold you're piece or you think we doing know the happens on these people.

Go and watch tvc and see how these people so called elder statesmen talk with so much lack of wisdom.

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
The old ugly hag no dey tire he is an alien in obodo oyinbo land hence his daily cries and frustrations here that APC must be voted in by all means.....

Ugly urchin, you don chop today? Have you used all your coins to buy drugs again? Pathetic fool. Can you not even afford a haircut and decent clothing? Better go and do something productive with your life to change your lonely and pathetic existence instead of coming here to rant against those who are miles better than you in every sense possible. The guy who outed you and others did a good exposing you Jonathanains as conmen, fraudsters and hungry urchin. No wonder TAN is not short of recruits. Sadly ,as a geriatric like Bamanga Tukur, you are worthless to TAN since you cannot stand for longer than 10 minutes so you have been relegated to online agberoism. Baba arugbo burewa. Agbaya oshi.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by SirOjukwu: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
pentagonal:

idi0t you have claim every ethnic group in this country. you are the classic definition of federal character. you will still be shamed out of here like chino.

Jeeeez.

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ShagariAbacha: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ipledge: they later delete that thread I created about dechandel
It wasn't even on your thread the saga happened. It happened on another thread.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Tochi3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
My opinion though.

The federal government is corrupt so also is the State and Local government. All State and Federal judiciary are also not free from corruption. We all know that Nigeria is a very corrupt country. It is a fact.

Why the country wil remain so corrupt for a very long time before it becomes a nation is as a result of educated corrupt criminals llike Falana who is expected to speak when they should but do not as long as it does not benefit his stomach.

As a Senior Advocate of Ngeria, Falana should be able to know who and which office is responsible for providing security for judges and around court buildings. He should be able to tell us why the chief security officer of Ekiti state failed in providing adequate security for Ekiti indigenes especially in a case inolving touts and thugs.

My Falana was quick in absolving the sta te police because 'they have been compromised' and on the other hand calling on the Inspector general of POlice to carry out investigations. Can he please tell us how he knows that the State police have been compromised? And if he knows that they have been sold out, whaat makes him feel that the Inspetor General of police is also not compromised.

The only worthy thing which is also worthless in the long run is his attempt to play the 'we vs them, federal vs. state, 'pdp vs apc' card that is full with hate and division . At the end nothing changes. People will continue to die, judges will continue to receive beatings, thugs will continue been in power and elected because we are living in a country where criminals make and break the law. Instead of people who claim to be educated use their education to enlighten the people to fight the root cause of the problem and devise ideas on how to start building a solid foundation for our children they waste so much time been unproductive

Well SAN Falana, you have been around for a long time. Have you sincerely observed any positive changes in our judiciary and prison since you where cslled to the bar? No, I guess you will say. If I may ask what justice do you intent to acheive by calling on the Inspector General of police to start with? The judiciary is filled to the brim with cases of the indigenes of ekiti who are still waiting for trial and who have lost their lives in prison.

The judiciary all over the states of the federation are stinking with high levels of corruption and irresponsibilities that the most shameful action a honest and corrupt free SAN will do is to bury his head in the sand working only for his benefits and pointing accusing fingers to those he feels uncomfortable with.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by mogentle(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Aljharem, with all due respect, take a break from the politics section, and go to the cultural section. You're good there.
GBAM !! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
End of Discussion. That guy alhjarem is a lunatic. He's an intellectual vegetable who needs serious deliverance. I can't even afford to quote that goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

Man mi, you think I don't know the modus operandi of the cowardly hypocrite and two-faced git? Even on this thread, he did exactly what you called him out for. I.e initiate aggression against others only to then begin playing innocent victim. Here, I never spoke to him. He decided to initiate a gang-up with the ugly baboon (Tomakint) to take me on.

My intention was to deal with that hideously ugly mumu called Tomakint exclusively for his agbero ways I had ignored for long. The wretched and hungry-looking Baboon came into the thread to insult me. Below, on page 4, the entire forum can see his post I responded to. These guys are cowards and effeminate old men who need to learn to act their age. Going around acting like b.tches only to be whining when their pathetic and sly insults gains a response their glass jaws can't handle. Minus the post below, I would have been happy to ignore the Tomakint mumu anyway because I have nothing in common with bitter, frustrated, ugly, wretched and foul-mouthed old fools. Yet ignore the sort of personalised insult shown below only to get it worse later from cowards who mistake maturity for weakness.

Tomakint wrote:
That one? undecided he is a bloody hypocrite of the deepest dye, you will never see him arguing convincingly all he is fond of is to sit on his 'Royal Throne of Idiocy' and start spamming every thread with 'I can teach you all attitude' onatisi seems to know Gbawe too well. @topic, Fayose is a power broker and friend of the masses as far as Ekiti politics is concerned, APC want him out.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ovamboland(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't see how Fayose will survive this except resort to violence and prevent the court from sitting using strong arm tactics

Excerpts from 1999 constitution :
Disqualification. 182 -
(1) No person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if -
(a) subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria or, except in such cases as may be prescribed by the National Assembly, he has made a declaration of allegiance to such other country; or
(b) he has been elected to such office at any two previous elections; or
(c) under the law in any part of Nigeria, he is adjudged to be a lunatic or otherwise declared to be of unsound mind; or
(d) he is under a sentence of death imposed by any competent court of law or tribunal in Nigeria or a sentence of imprisonment for any offence involving dishonesty or fraud (by whatever name called) or any other offence imposed on him by any court or tribunal or substituted by a competent authority for any other sentence imposed on him by such a court or tribunal; or
(e) within a period of less than ten years before the date of election to the office of Governor of a State he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of the contravention of the code of Conduct; or
(f) he is an undischarged bankrupt, having been adjudged or otherwise declared bankrupt under any law in force in Nigeria; or
(g) being a person employed in the public service of the Federation or of any State, he has not resigned, withdrawn or retired from the employment at least thirty days to the date of the election; or
(h) he is a member of any secret society; or
(i) he has been indicted for embezzlement or fraud by a Judicial Commission of Inquiry or an Administrative Panel of Inquiry or a Tribunal set up under the Tribunals of Inquiry Act, a Tribunals of Inquiry Law or any other law by the Federal or State Government which indictment has been accepted by the Federal or State Government; or [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
(j) he has presented a forged certificate to the öindependent National Electoral Commission.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
It wasn't even on your thread the saga happened. It happened on another thread.
I dont know why the thread was deleted
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by mogentle(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Ugly urchin, you don chop today? Have you used all your coins to buy drugs again? Pathetic fool. Can you not even afford a haircut and decent clothing? Better go and do something productive with your life to change your lonely and pathetic existence instead of coming here to rant against those who are miles better than you in every sense possible. The guy who outed you and others did a good exposing you Jonathanains as conmen, fraudsters and hungry urchin. No wonder TAN is not short of recruits. Sadly ,as a geriatric like Bamanga Tukur, you are worthless to TAN since you cannot stand for longer than 10 minutes so you have been relegated to online agberoism. Baba arugbo burewa. Agbaya oshi.
Chaeee!!! Chaeee!!!!!
Gbawe de vex......Epooooo. Oluwa mi ero....ROFLMAO.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ephemmm: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014

Politics, ethinicism, religion and sentiments apart, I doubt it if you are a through democrat if you have not seen anything bad in beating up lawyers and sitting Judges in the court room.

This is highest point of lawnessness...
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ovamboland(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
After many twists and turns, intrigues, manipulations, blackmails and threats, today at about 9:00 AM in Ado Ekiti, Southwestern Ekiti State at the state house of assembly, 24 out of 26 lawmakers, finally impeached Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and his deputy, Mrs. Biodun Olujimi on corruption charges[/color]. Amidst palpable tension and tight security, the members of the state house assembly led by the speaker, Mr. Friday Aderemi convened an emergency session after which they moved back into Ado Ekiti from a neighboring town where they hid since their last sitting that was attacked by hoodlums.

In a short, precise and concise sitting they passed a guilty judgment on the governor who they earlier accused of embezzling state funds, particularly the Ekiti State Poultry Project[color=#990000]
handled by his childhood friend and contractor, Gbenga James. Mr. Gbenga James was star witness against his former pal, Ayo Fayose. The speaker, Mr. Friday Aderemi is now acting governor of Ekiti State and will be sworn in today at noon (12 Noon Nigerian time)

http://saharareporters.com/2006/10/15/breaking-news-fayose-and-deputy-olujimi-impeached-his-whereabouts-still-unknown
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by AdekunleBalogun: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014

You are a fool of the highest order, your generations unborn will forever remain blinded to the truth.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ovamboland(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sorry folks i just had to post this as it might free some minds

I have written time and again that the collapse of Nigeria’s educational system is not an accident. It is deliberate. It is purposed. A state that is going to be run based on ethos and practices deemed crude by the standards of Orangutan society needs a sedated and diseducated citizenry that is hostile to critique in order to survive and perpetuate herself. And when that state succeeds in manufacturing a critical mass of consent and conformity such as we see in Nigeria, the triumphant ruling class has only one responsibility unto itself: the sustenance of a wrongly-wired psychology in a vast majority of the citizenry.

That is why I pity members of the Nigerian community of conscience who are fighting corruption without paying attention to public instruction. Without civics, the diseducated – and I have deliberately created that word, diseducated, to imply deliberateness on the part of those doing the diseducating – citizen is in the pocket of his oppressor. He will identify with his oppressor on the basis of ethnicity, faith, language, etc. If you insist, he will abuse your father and abuse your mother. He will ask you: “wetin be your own sef? Na your money e steal?” You struggle for Nigeria in vain in the context of this sort of mass psychology.

- Pius Adesanmi
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by airfinance(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: The reality on ground is that your elitist pawns such as Soyinka and Falana can not twist the will of the people and if they try it by making another Ayo Salami, it will be resisted by whatever means.
Another potential terrorist on nairaland.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
mogentle:
Chaeee!!! Chaeee!!!!!
Gbawe de vex......Epooooo. Oluwa mi ero....ROFLMAO.

Bro, I don't come here to trade insults and invectives but this is how these area boys and touts, because many good guys did nothing and even preferred to leave entirely, took over the forum to now give it an identity of total agbero madness. I try to ignore them most times but some, like the ugly and wretched sycophant called Tomakint, just take this for weakness. You can see how the mumu entered this thread to pick a fight and hurl insult at me safe in the knowledge I would ignore him as he knows I do usually. Sometimes you have to give these foolish and cowardly agberos a heavy back hand to put them in their place.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, I don't area boys and touts, because many good guys did nothing and even preferred to leave entirely, took over the forum to now give it an identity of total agbero madness. I try to ignore them most times, like the ugly and wretched sycophant called Tomakint, just take this for weakness.
So you are this stupid and ugly in real life....playing the innocent face as usual undecided who hurl insults around more than Old hag Gbawe...by the way why are u crying cheesy
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by popcykaylah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Hey remember me ?
However, in response to that question, FF is right. Fayose is a political thug.

all politicians in Nigeria are thugs and criminals ...including your confused president ..
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by san316(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I read and silly statements like this can only come from people that have been bribed

Can you be objective for once and find the root cause ?

What is happening in Ekiti now is not Uganda Idi Amin but South Africa Apartheid. Fayose is the will of the people

People do not want Fayemi, why are you media teams bulling them against their will.

Same way black people were freed from whites rule and the white media houses publishing how backward blacks are.

Yes we prefer our freedom to any pseudo-educated man that calls himself fayemi
ATTENTION PEOPLE, hope you remember the thread on paid e-warriors? Ok i just arrested one. The e-police should arrest and put him away befor he starts snatching e-ballot boxes. Omo alè önïro
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by popcykaylah(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you mad or on drugs? Are you the only person denying that Fayose led thugs to a court to truncate proceedings relating to a case he is a defendant in? Guy, you are just a hateful lunatic and a shameless liar no one should take seriously.

the guy only said point it out...he wasn't offensive in any way towards you.and all you can do is use abusive words.. that's so childish..

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ShagariAbacha: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
popcykaylah:

all politicians in Nigeria are thugs and criminals ...including your confused president ..
The PDP f00l is not my president, he's ur president so get that upfront.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by popcykaylah(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
falana just want attention thats all I can read here... if he had his way into being a governor he would do more horrible things than fayose..an average Nigeria is greedy and selfish ..we all are criminals ..when we get there we will be worse..
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: heheheheh , that wasn't an insult , that was a description .

The fact that you are ignorant and clueless about the insulting words you use and their meanings compounds your lying and insulting problem..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

We Believe We Are All One, One Nigeria Forever – Biafran War Veterans / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.