Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (6899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
toyesecole:
pls can I bring my cv on Tuesday while coming for the marketing interview.cux I don't live in lag
Don't go with it !.....You are going to your farm for weeding and you decide to leave your hoe at home. What will become of you? No vex o!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy by spiceybrain(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
You do not have to send your c.v to my mail. You come with it to the office at the stated address above. You don't live in lagos, so where do you want to stay if eventually you are employed?
Re: Vacancy by Zehner(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi spiceybrain can I still come in on Monday for the receptionist and secretary position or only those who submitted their Cv earlier are allowed to come for the interview.
Re: Vacancy by cherieb2(f): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Spiceybrain no update yet? U said text msgs will b sent 2 us but I doubt if anyone has rcvd it yet. Is d interview still holding 2moro?
Re: Vacancy by ambrosse(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2014
VACANCY (FEMALE) FOR SALES ASSISTANT EXIST IN A HEALTH SHOP ON ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA.
QUALIFICATION: OND OR NCE.

LIVING NOT FAR FROM IKEJA WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE.

igcrecruiting@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy by cherieb2(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Those that went for the interview pls how did it go?
Re: Vacancy by singlefade25(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Vacancy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=cherieb2 post=27303422]Those that went for the interview pls how did it go?[/quote
Re: Vacancy by cherieb2(f): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=babeline post=27306584][/quote]

Dear some interviewers can b very annoying. My cousin dat went complained abt one of the interviewer also, guess its same person u are talking about. She even said the first set of persons were interviewed for close to 20mins each. Na wa o, for just receptionist n secretary again It is well o
Re: Vacancy by homolhara: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Morning
Since d interview for yesterday was held,guess dat of today will hold also.but no message was sent thou which is kind of inappropriate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Invited For FIRS Job Test. What To Expect? / Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.