Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? (1032 Views)

Product Feature: The ‘design Of A Diaspora’ Boardroom Blazer Dress From Zuvaa / Ladies!! Would You Rock This Selena Gomez Dress From Louis Vuitton / How To Dress From Another Perspective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by otizs: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
I am leaving closely to banks and as thus, chilling at the front house made fun easily catchin for the fact that, students and ppl in town makes the road busy always.
I felt not ok twuz midnight, then i decided not to prepare for workin place today.
Just this morning, me,my two friends chillin as usually. All of a sudden, we sighted a gal together with a guy, walkin side by side heading twus bank.
She dressed with a simple top and micro mini knicker( too short to extent that, she had to pretence braiding her hair to avoid focus in one direction bcuz.... all eyes on her).
As we couldnt conceived way she dressed, i raised up... then headed twuz them, my guys followed me.
Though i ain't thugging, nor do cigarette.... i just got weed eyes.
At sight, she started shaking. I grabbed her and ordered my friend to rape her in the open (though i didnt mean it, just tryta scares her).
She cried river, looked helpless (as i had first blew the teeth of her boy friend accompanied her).
When elderly people pleaded for her release, i ordered her to tell to the gathring of people that she wont again dressed indecency like that again, she did and i said "sorry" to her boyfriend.
We accompanied them to the ATM, bypassed the long queue... and they used the ATM first.
So..... thats how the whole thing goes.
Now... here i am indoor all alone worrying about my previous action if it was normal or was wrong against humanity. Oh no! I disgraced her and wounded her guy.
Nairalanders...! Pass me judgment!
Re: Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by naturally: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Disgrace. If they want to walk naked, they should go to the jungle
Re: Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Sooooo.....while you were grabbing her and your friend was molesting,what did the boyfriend do? You are lucky I was not part of the crowd, I would have stoned your weed eyes
Re: Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
otizs: I am leaving closely to banks and as thus, chilling at the front house made fun easily catchin for the fact that, students and ppl in town makes the road busy always.
I felt not ok twuz midnight, then i decided not to prepare for workin place today.
Just this morning, me,my two friends chillin as usually. All of a sudden, we sighted a gal together with a guy, walkin side by side heading twus bank.
She dressed with a simple top and micro mini knicker( too short to extent that, she had to pretence braiding her hair to avoid focus in one direction bcuz.... all eyes on her).
As we couldnt conceived way she dressed, i raised up... then headed twuz them, my guys followed me.
Though i ain't thugging, nor do cigarette.... i just got weed eyes.
At sight, she started shaking. I grabbed her and ordered my friend to rape her in the open (though i didnt mean it, just tryta scares her).
She cried river, looked helpless (as i had first blew the teeth of her boy friend accompanied her).
When elderly people pleaded for her release, i ordered her to tell to the gathring of people that she wont again dressed indecency like that again, she did and i said "sorry" to her boyfriend.
We accompanied them to the ATM, bypassed the long queue... and they used the ATM first.
So..... thats how the whole thing goes.
Now... here i am indoor all alone worrying about my previous action if it was normal or was wrong against humanity. Oh no! I disgraced her and wounded her guy.
Nairalanders...! Pass me judgment!
you are nothing but a silly idiiot. Jobless old foooool

1 Like

Re: Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by otizs: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexyseun: you are nothing but a silly idiiot. Jobless old foooool
Oooh! calm down na. how i wish u were the lady, u would have wanna show urself huh? walahi! u go blind!
Re: Indecency Dress From Ladies! Disgrace Or Show No Concern? by Mysterious33(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lol...seriously, all this never happened....you just imagined it all in your head after taking some good kush....naaaah!

(1) (Reply)

5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair / JFT Fashion House(25% Off T-shirts) / Mar 17 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.