Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? (862 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by steryj(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
You met a lady in a fresh relationship of just 3 days, your first visit she told you she has been sick she doesn't have enough money to take care of herself. Though she wasn't directly asking you for money, but you know now. Then you tried to play a caring dude, while leaving you gave her money to do all that and was grateful.
The following day she suddenly asks you if both could meet toady as " i have a problem i just need your help" You went there same day only to tell you that " i really need some money, i want to send it to my brother who is in need of it pls can you help?" You gave her! The third day, she told you that her BB was seized because a friend whom she introduced to a particular hair stylist and a fashion designer was indebted to them. She wants u to pay! abeg no abuses o!
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by vizkiz: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Dear op,

1. We know you are the guy/ victim

2. You are a maga/mugu

3. No need to deny, you know why?? Check point number 1 grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by McWhillion(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes." - Robert Frost

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by valmunich(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Lol... Wetin go dey the girl *Gush! God please providing me wif this kinda maga erryday * cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
ehya
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by Tymax(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
That guy is a disgrace to all brothers. That babe sef. I'm sure she'll be a very fine chic like that. Trading beauty for money. Well, all na stock exchange.
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by aboyaji(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
from your statement, i can visualize the type of girl youve met. Just leave her now its earlier. I know her type. Thats what i pray for everyday not to fall such victim. Like uche ogbuagu always says 'i would prefer licking my mucous or phlegm instead of getting insults from my girlfriend over her okro soup'. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Continue to give. "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap".

She is also entitled to pension benefits when she quits the relationship.

Order for my book Mugu101 for detailed info. Thank you.
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by steryj(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: Dear op,

1. We know you are the guy/ victim

2. You are a maga/mugu

3. No need to deny, you know why?? Check point number 1 grin
ahahahah am enjoying this, more of it to cone. But i said no abuses!
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by tope24(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
jmoore: Continue to give. "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap".

She is also entitled to pension benefits when she quits the relationship.

Order for my book Mugu101 for detailed info. Thank you.

you have said it all.
please don't frget to add her family members to the list of beneficiaries. Mugu101 indeed
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by Chilug(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op, just give give nd give until u gave ur all. Blessed is d man that giveth, its all in d name of love grin
Re: What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
3days only? Jeez, the babe sharp die. I wonder how much you will be left with after 3months since its a new-day-new-demand 'relationship'. Better find a real girlfriend and not some debt-heaping machine.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Man Is Serious About You. / LADIES, 6 Things You Should Never Text A Guy. / Bitch Or Bestie: The 6 Types Of Friends Your Nairaland Girlfriend Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.