Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

"Dont Be Selfish & Too Wicked To Bother About Personal Hygiene" - Uti Nwachukwu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Dont Be Selfish & Too Wicked To Bother About Personal Hygiene" - Uti Nwachukwu (562 Views)

Shaving Bumps On Neck: A Threat To Good Personal Hygiene / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Dont Be Selfish & Too Wicked To Bother About Personal Hygiene" - Uti Nwachukwu by superken(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
DANG!!! Did that just come from you?

Usually that’s what goes through your head if you are cursed to be seated close to someone with rancid breath or even worse if you end up in bed with someone who has become one with body odour.
Yes, my fellow Nigerians. Quite a number of you smell. Be it body or mouth odour but it has become a threat to social existence in our society because some of you are so selfish and too wicked to bother about personal hygiene. Only money money money una de think? It’s not fair ooooo.
Come on people, do you know that the way you smell can even favour or be bad luck to you when you are trying to get employed?

I know of a model that was hot and when the designer asked her to try on the clothes, the minute she took her top off. The designer “change face” and said “you know what, I’ve changed my mind, your agency will get back”.

He then went back to the casting crew and said : WTF? She smells like s***.

This also happens to male models regularly and designers complain. I understand because a friend once borrowed my shirt and I had to turn it to a rag afterwards. On the other hand, my good friend in Benin borrowed my singlet and it came back smelling of how your box smells when you travel to Jand. Get this, it was unwashed. Now that’s a clean person.

First things first- Armpit/ Body Hair
Nigerians! We live in a temperate region of the world. It’s hot and humid. Male or female , why on earth will you allow your armpit hair grow out?
Do you not know that hair in closed places traps bacteria and builds up gunk that will now smell? Habah now!

Continue reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/09/dont-be-selfish-too-wicked-to-bother.html

Re: "Dont Be Selfish & Too Wicked To Bother About Personal Hygiene" - Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Oro Agba

(1) (Reply)

What?! / Ebola: Texas Man Tests Positive To Ebola In The US / Tooth Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.