Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow (7039 Views)

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by cc150615(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, a member of a
leading Gravure printing - packing multination with
over 10 operations in 19 countries, committed to
packaging excellent in service delivery in
accordance with global proven best practices.
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited see to recruiting
the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainees
Main Purpose
We intend to develop the future leaders of our
organisation.
Requirements
The ideal candidate must:
Have a minimum of second class upper degree in
Engineering, Science, Social Science, Marketing and
Printing technology from reputable Universities.
not be more than 26 years old by December, 2014.
Be proficient in computer usage.
Have a good interpersonal and analytical skills.
have a high level of accuracy and pay great
attention to details.
Have a CAN DO attitude.
Remuneration
Remuneration package is very attractive
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2014
How to Apply
Interested applicant should forward their application
and CV's in (Ms Word Format) containing current
earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone
number to:
ncn.recruitment2014@yahoo.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
OP, how do you expect me to trust that Yahoo.com up there? grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by nsche: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Three7Ty9: OP, how do you expect me to trust that Yahoo.com up there? grin grin grin.
If u don't believe the yahoo.com, then believe the op because he or she is not a scammer

1 Like

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by okonji4real: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who else got a mail from nampak?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by phetty(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
When was the mail send? And what was it's content?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by okonji4real: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
phetty:
When was the mail send? And what was it's content?
to fill application form
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by oshosegun: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I got d mail. I've completed d application but fails to submit
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by nsche: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
oshosegun:
I got d mail. I've completed d application but fails to submit
Did u fill in the correct security code?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by oshosegun: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
yeah, I did. I just keep getting a message that d CV has already been uploaded but no confirmation of application completed
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by nsche: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
oshosegun:
yeah, I did. I just keep getting a message that d CV has already been uploaded but no confirmation of application completed
When u clicked submit,did u see application submited successful that u shud check ur spam if d message didn't enter d inbox ?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by oshosegun: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
no. I didn't get such message. it tells me DAT d CV has already been uploaded. go back and upload another picture.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by nsche: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2014
oshosegun:
no. I didn't get such message. it tells me DAT d CV has already been uploaded. go back and upload another picture.
It could be site problem
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by oshosegun: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
oh. I'll just keep trying. thanks 4 ur assistance
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2014
go and re-edit the CV on your computer or wherever or whatever medium you are using, and save it with another name. it brings that message error because they have the exact copy of your cv with the same name title on their Database.

oshosegun:
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by phetty(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2014
To those who got the mail, please do paste the link of the application form. Help a brother in need.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by oshosegun: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2014
jigabanty:
go and re-edit the CV on your computer or wherever or whatever medium you are using, and save it with another name. it brings that message error because they have the exact copy of your cv with the same name title on their Database.

thanks. it worked
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
got a mail from them, about 20 emails copied, wit a link to a form to complete, who else

2 Likes

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Toyde(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
@ ednut u are right, I just got a mail to fill an online form now, and oda 19 e-mails copied.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by nsche: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
ednut1:
got a mail from them, about 20 emails copied, wit a link to a form to complete, who else
Some have gotten b4 now
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
okonji4real:
Who else got a mail from nampak?
I got an email from nampak buh if I may ask aw did u fix ur passport cos in my own case I downloaded the form. And dere is dis slot for passport. Will appreciate ur reply
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by phetty(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
abuabdrahman:
I got an email from nampak buh if I may ask aw did u fix ur passport cos in my own case I downloaded the form. And dere is dis slot for passport. Will appreciate ur reply

Passport ke Are we talking about the same Management Trainee form from Nampak via Ez37 solution
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
phetty:

Passport ke Are we talking about the same Management Trainee form from Nampak via Ez37 solution
yes Nampak thru Ez37... I was asked to open an attachment and in attachment dere is a slot for passport.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
abuabdrahman:
yes Nampak thru Ez37... I was asked to open an attachment and in attachment dere is a slot for passport.
when did you receive the email? date and time?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
jigabanty:

when did you receive the email? date and time?
today, dis evening
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
abuabdrahman:
today, dis evening
you ought to fill the form online then browse for your passport on your computer or whatever means you are using. Downloading the form could make the passport difficult to upload, meanwhile what's the content of the form? Were you sent the application form last week too?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
jigabanty:

you ought to fill the form online then browse for your passport on your computer or whatever means you are using. Downloading the form could make the passport difficult to upload, meanwhile what's the content of the form? Were you sent the application form last week too?
d one I downloaded is a cv format . i was directed to download it and fill and den re-upload it in a link, buh wen I visited d link, i filled in d info in d link and uploaded my own personally developed c.v. , twas later I rechked and found out dt I av to using dere c.v. Format., dt was wt prompted d downladin stuff , it was in downloaded form I saw passport so I dnt understnd.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Ah!!!which passport is that again?

The link they sent to me didnt give room for passport-upload oo..

Abuabdrahman...are you for real?abi na dem scammer send you that link niiii?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Did u download any attachment or u just uploaded ur self developed C.V, twas in d attachment dey sent I saw it.... I received a msg frm nampak signed by theresa fayemi.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
abuabdrahman:
Did u download any attachment or u just uploaded ur self developed C.V, twas in d attachment dey sent I saw it.... I received a msg frm nampak signed by theresa fayemi.
i applied again throuh that link that was sent by theresa..the link requires that you fill some personal and academic details then you attach your c.v...thats all...

I didnt download anything and
I no see any passport upload link oo...
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Okay, I understnd, I did d same fin u did and received a confirmation dere after..buh on chkin d mail again,I found dt dere is an attachment in d mail(titled C.V. Format). And directive is to dwnload d attachment and fill den go to d link to complete the application.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Maybe i will check again sha
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
omoteamac:
Maybe i will check again sha
i can only see the nampak's logo sent as an attachment to the esz37 solution link...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite / Massive Recruitment At Geometric Power Nigeria Limited / Recruitment At Sterling Homes Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.