Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion (5319 Views)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by gbolakpine(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
A 19-year-old Abel recently promoted to SS3 in one of the secondary schools in Asaba, Delta State has allegedly put his mother in the family way after he had a carnal knowledge with her few months ago. Reports said that the boy, popularly called Ekenem, was said to have consulted a native doctor, who allegedly prepared a love charm for him to use on his mother and one of the matrons in the college where he is a boarding student.

Although sources said the act committed by the boy still remains a misery to those in the know, but the father of the boy, a Port Harcourt based businessman was said to have reported the matter to the police. DSP Celestina Kalu, police public relations officer in the state, who confirmed the report, disclosed that the boy has been arrested over threat to life and other related acts, adding that the police were still investigating the circumstances of the pregnancy.

As it were, it was reliably gathered that the husband of the woman has been away for some time outside his Port Harcourt operational base, saying that he was not in anyway responsible for the pregnancy upon interrogation.

But the victim, the suspect’s mother while speaking to journalists said, “I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at wee hours and I was speechless”, adding that the whole exercise had remained inexplicable.

Expectedly, when it was discovered that it was not the husband who was responsible for the pregnancy, the doctor who carried out the pregnancy test on her but did not want his name on the print said, “upon completion of the pregnancy test, the suspect confided in him of the love charm that was used on the mother”.

Speaking at the police headquarters to journalists, the suspect said, “I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the revelation I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police”, he said.

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/09/unbelievable-ss3-boy-impregnates-his.html
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by ideyhere(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Okay...oya clap for ya self
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Strongfaze(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmmm, the Abel for Bible did not fumble like this o! What went wrong?
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Which kind Ali & Simbi news be this?
Last Bullet
Na medical doctor discover say na love portion dem use for the woman!
Chai!!!

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by qadeerkug(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2014
wonder shall never end shocked
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Nawaoo! What was he thinking?
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by MizEmpress(f): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
I wonder what came over the young man..this is just wrong on so many levels.
angry
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Which kain ''Akuko-Mike-Ejeagha'' be this kwanu undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by priscaoge(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is d height of abomination angry angryangry. Is he mentally OK Falling in love with ur own mother?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Ayomi088(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kayefi

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by echobee(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by nwaobitex: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
yeye boy
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by benega: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Too bad d poor dude must've mis-interpreted the song *mummy I love you pieces oh*
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by stinggy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Worse than Sodom and Gomorrah cry
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by MzRaeRae(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
benega: Too bad d poor dude must've mis-interpreted the song *mummy I love you pieces oh*
...I study psychology ....and this child is not to blame its one of the stages of development.....happened in ancient Greek even when a child killed d father and married d woman...d name of this stage I can't rili rem but its also d name of a woman's vajajay ...its d stage when d child starts having sexual feelings for his mom...If this were to b d US of A...this boy wld b put in juvy .where he wld receive help from d best psychologists....

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Simplefaithy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Which kind Ali & Simbi news be this?
Last Bullet
Chai!!!
. tot na only me read dat syd ni. yeyenatu
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by leshluap(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmmm,, story 4 d gods..
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Olaskybab: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Expectedly, when it was discovered that it was not the husband who was responsible for the pregnancy, the doctor who carried out the pregnancy test on her but did not want his name on the print said, “upon completion of the pregnancy test, the suspect confided in him of the love charm that was used on the mother"

pls,xplain dz sentence 2 me wella
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by ifaoni(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
devil at work! Taboo! Kill him!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by dopedealer(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
End time things!
Please do not allow yourself be used as sign of endtime
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by dopedealer(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
End time things!
Please do not allow yourself be used as end time sign
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by fpeter(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOD FORBID SUCH A SON! PARENTS SHOULD NOT GO THE EXTRA MILES TO HAVE KIDS
ONE MAY END UP WITH AN ANTICHRIST LIKE THIS BOY FROM HELL.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by blake777(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Obviously more to dis story dan jes that we suld only believe half of wat we c none of dis bulsh*t we're hearing..
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by cegxie(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Incest... When small children begin to watch adult movies on dia mobile phones and mommy becomes an object of facination... God help us all.. Something like that happened in ma area.. Guy take buran tashi and babe no come show.. Guy banana stand like iroko and mama decided to help his son out of pity... Guy do mama but God say mbanu... Guy die untop of the mother.. Guy banana still standing... Mother pour herself fuel and die because of only son.. The party go continue for the other side.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can only shake my head. Nothing more.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Donfamous(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
How true is dis crap. Seems like a story book for kids to me
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by golddeejay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Which kind Ali & Simbi news be this?
Last Bullet
Chai!!!
According to the story the doctor was qouted as "upon completion of the pregnancy test, the suspect confided in him of the love charm that was used on the mother" it is not the medical doctor that discover it. Not backing up the story, some people make comment without clearly reading the posts

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by mysticgal(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
MzRaeRae: ...I study psychology ....and this child is not to blame its one of the stages of development.....happened in ancient Greek even when a child killed d father and married d woman...d name of this stage I can't rili rem but its also d name of a woman's vajajay ...its d stage when d child starts having sexual feelings for his mom...If this were to b d US of A...this boy wld b put in juvy .where he wld receive help from d best psychologists....
Yea for a boy to desire the mother sexually is psychologically called the oedipus complex and a girl to desire the father sexually...electra complex
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ogadinma
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by golddeejay(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
as much as tis story sounds too absurd to be true...we r living in a world wher absuds things r nw turning to norms....indeed we r livin in a crazy world
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by ebubay(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Win Laptops in Sustainability in the Extractive Industries Conference #SITEI Essay, Logo and Design Competition http://csrinaction.org/index.php/resources/events/youth-competition , lots of prizes for winners. Visit http://csrinaction.org/index.php/resources/events/sitei2014 to Learn more about #SITEI
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by xcelworld(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Are u sure dis story is real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind / Illegal Institutions In Nigeria Compiled By The National University Commission / Jamb Utme 2013 Result Released. How To Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.