Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) (1411 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. / Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Hey guys.
I'm looking to create a product for our Primary Schools in Nigeria. I am currently looking for 3 team members who have the zeal and determination to make this product with me.

I would prefer one member to have an already established relationship with any Chinese electronics manufacturer. Another member should be someone who knows a lot about Nigerian Primary School Curriculum. And the third member should have an IT background.

This product is gonna be ground breaking and the new learning tool for Nigerian Schools.

We would start with primary schools first and gradually grow to secondary schools.

The world has gone digital why not our schools?

Drop ur interest here first. Do not leave ur email or mobile number please. Just signify by comments first.
Thanks
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Seen
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am intereste but need to knw more detail abt the biz if it okay.
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by jaydee87(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
love ideas like this, I have link to some suppliers in china and willing to do business with u...
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
I A̶̲̥̅♏ IT oriented and I think I like the sound of the idea. I think I know what it might look like. Any way let's see how things go.
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice to see some people willing to join this great team. We still need someone who knows our primary school curriculum really well.

To know what the business is about, I am going to schedule a meeting with everybody who showed interest here. First meeting would b crucial as this is the point where we discuss the idea in full. Location would be in Surulere, Lagos in 2weeks.

Thanks
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by jaydee87(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
freetowns: Nice to see some people willing to join this great team. We still need someone who knows our primary school curriculum really well.

To know what the business is about, I am going to schedule a meeting with everybody who showed interest here. First meeting would b crucial as this is the point where we discuss the idea in full. Location would be in Surulere, Lagos in 2weeks.

Thanks
No problems although I don't stay in surulere but I will make it to the venue....
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
jaydee87:
No problems although I don't stay in surulere but I will make it to the venue....
That would b would be nice
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Signify your interest as soon as possible
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by dimimujah: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
I will like to be part of this. I can handle the primary school schedule.
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by tomiamida: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards and a chance to be on TV
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks everyone. I think the team is complete now. Please do send details of ur name to fuhrerglobal at gmail dot Com. Would b sending out invitation to the first meeting by nxt week Wednesday.

Thanks
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by Xboyultimate(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
. Ft
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by freetowns: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Do
Re: New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) by oghenedorosteve: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Xboyultimate:
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
.........theif,oleh

(1) (Reply)

100 Business Ideas / How To Order Fabrics From Alibaba Or Aliexpress / Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.