Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) (1498 Views)

2chainz Smokes World's Largest Pipe And Most Expensive WEED. / Whoopi Goldberg Claims 2chainz Is Her Son? / Olamide Strikes A Pose With Rapper 2chainz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by corperscorner: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
The sensational american hip hop artiste 2chainz, revealed in a recent press briefing held for his soon-to-be-released album; the intention to set up a scholarship program across 3 countries for a start.

"Virtually err aspect of the economy requires a head stuffed with books to get things rolling, and the fact that I know what quality education means in todays world, I've come to a conclusion that I'm gon do the little I can to contribute my quota" - he said to Rolling Stone, NY.

The aforesaid program has been intended to kick off in a couple of months time in 3 different countries for a start USA, NIGERIA and JAMAICA.

A rapper who is presently worth over $14 million has come to the conclusion of giving scholarship grants of $1 million out every year.

Get notified when the program takes off FOR FREE here;

http://fs30.formsite.com/scholarshipalerts/form3/index.html

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by hatux: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Great! But dunno what this guy they sing self?
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by corperscorner: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

launching my blog soon..........this is just a publicity stunt
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
chainzzz
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by qadeerkug(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
hatux: Great! But dunno what this guy they sing self?
i think his singing the junior brother of music""" cheesy
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by corperscorner: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
SMH...

U pple will neva change,..

The guy is quite talented.......for those who dont know. He did the chorus of Nicki Minaj's Anaconda....
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by Kunleskey(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
If i change it to nigeria money.how much is it?...who don do am among nigeria celebrities.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS) by philantoxx(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
giving back to the hood.nice 1 chainz.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kenya Fans Attack Davido After Live TV Interview In Nairobi / Picture And Video Of Tonto Dikeh Unclad On Stage! / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.