Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... (1716 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok... Me and some of my friends got into an argument on the best ways to propose to a lady.

Some were saying those "oyibo" methods nor dey work
Some say you needed a range rover sports or she won't be impressed angry grin(Thanks to Psquare)

One guy said that you put the ring in her drink, but another countered that the typical naija girl will gulp the drink(if na juice undecided) and na hospital una go end instead of marriage..LOL grin

So i wanna ask the guys what are the best and creative ways to propose to a "Naija" Lady...
Also the ladies, how will you like to be proposed to?
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by mrvance(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
This has been asked many times over now
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kidnap Her mom den use her as leverage 2 d girl... GBAM....

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrIknowAll: Kidnap Her mom den use her as leverage 2 d girl... GBAM....
shocked
Kidnap for proposal?
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yea, Its A Tested And Trusted Method...
adrianstylez:
shocked
Kidnap for proposal?

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by tayoxx(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
put the ring in weed for her
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrIknowAll: Yea, Its A Tested And Trusted Method...
Ladies BEWARE of this young man! grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
Ladies BEWARE of this young man! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
As soon as you sight her, go on the floor and start crying profusely.. When she gets close to you, she will definitely ask you why you are crying, tell her you just lost ur mother and she will have compassion on you.. She might collect ur number and call to console you afterwards.. Try to use that advantage and the rest is history.. I hope this helps grin

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: As soon as you sight her, go on the floor and start crying profusely.. When she gets close to you, she will definitely ask you why you are crying, tell her you just lost ur mother and she will have compassion on you.. She might collect ur number and call to console you afterwards.. Try to use that advantage and the rest is history.. I hope this helps grin

Bro... Did you read the topic headline? undecided

You saying how to get a girl's phone number grin

2 Likes

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

Bro... Did you read the topic headline? undecided

You saying how to get a girl's phone number grin
isn't the drama a creative way to start a conversation with her ? At least you got her attention and she requested for your phone number.. If you are a smart dude able to utilize that opportunity, the rest is history grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Which Is Better? U falsely wishing ur mom 2 her grave OR kidnapping d Ladies mom??
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by MrTeymee(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Propose to her in oshodi - iyana-paja traffic. That should do it ah guess?
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: isn't the drama a creative way to start a conversation with her ? At least you got her attention and she requested for your phone number.. If you are a smart dude able to utilize that opportunity, the rest is history grin
I'm going to cry now. I really am going to!!! sad
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrIknowAll: Which Is Better? U falsely wishing ur mom 2 her grave OR kidnapping d Ladies mom??
Kidnapping rocks!
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrTeymee: Propose to her in oshodi - iyana-paja traffic. That should do it ah guess?

That's really creative... She'd prolly get stuck(baby traffic) while giving birth... angry
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy: Hmm lipsrsealed
Is that How you gon' look when you get proposed to
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
Kidnapping rocks!
grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
Is that How you gon' look when you get proposed to

Haha I hope not. I'm trying to see the creative ways y'all come up with.
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
take her to motori cemetery and propose straight
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by nonsovich(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
Pls don't bro....d nigga don't know d meaning of "propose"

Lmfao !!!! grin
adrianstylez:
Pls don't bro....d nigga don't know d meaning of "propose"

Lmfao !!!!
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by MrTeymee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

That's really creative... She'd prolly get stuck(baby traffic) while giving birth... angry
undecided
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Kunleskey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Creative indeed
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I hope not. I'm trying to see the creative ways y'all come up with.

cool Hope you don't see the one originally planned to be used on ya
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jhayeahsam01: take her to motori cemetery and propose straight

Get married in the cemetary too... undecided

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

cool Hope you don't see the one originally planned to be used on ya

Kidnapping? Lol If you try that one undecided...
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Kidnapping? Lol If you try that one undecided...

That's really romantic though tongue
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

That's really romantic though tongue

Lol nollywood has destroyed your mentality Pele ehn
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by slimzypink(f): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well get me 2017 Rolls Royce nd all iz settled... u dnt ve to be creative
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nollywood has destroyed your mentality Pele ehn

l'll pass and see to it you pay back.
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimzypink: Well get me 2017 Rolls Royce nd all iz settled... u dnt ve to be creative

Huh #TypicalNaijaBabe You prolly have never seen a rolls royce sef, but u want am for proposal...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Politely Turn Down A Lady's Advances? / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / Couples Who Do Not Have Sex Before Marriage Are Happier, Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.