Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? (5767 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by passionate88: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin cheesy grin... Hmmmmm.... E critical ooo, inasmuch as I ain't a make-up person but plssss, dats a 'one-in-a-lifetime-experience', save u want my oily face spoiling d photos grin grin...
That's not a 'one-in-a-lifetime-experience'... People can get married like 3 times in their life time.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
passionate88:
That's not a 'one-in-a-lifetime-experience'... People can get married like 3 times in their life time.
And you fink that's normal undecided undecided?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by passionate88: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
And you fink that's normal undecided undecided?
of course
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
passionate88:
of course
If it's normal to you, it isn't to others..

#Different stroke for different folks..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by NifemiOlu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
No makeup? Ok. Later at night, the man will know who's in charge.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
depends on the lady.before a guy asks for a girls hand in marriage I assume he should already understand her personality.if before marriage the lady was diligent and regular in her use of make up,it will be foolish and selfish on the part of the guy to ask such of her knowing fully well she cherishes her make up.except of course he is looking for a reason to pick a fight with the lady.but if before marriage,the lady wasnt such a make up freak and only put it on sparingly then such a request isn't a bad thing.you know how your girl was liike when you were dating her,if you wnt to marry her marry her if not,dont..dont wait till the wedding day to start making stupid request of her..as for me I don't care make up or no make I will marry you still...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by destante(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
freecocoa:
Then he can walk himself down the aisle.

tenku mush mush.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Saraha1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Women!!!!!!!!! We can lie ! Did I hear cancel wedding? way all your family don dey wait for church.
Is it not the women we have now adays? Wedding that had nt even taken place, you will see them uploading pictures of how preparation is going in all socail network

I can only believe this if it comes from people outside Nigeria.

In conclusion, no Nigeria lady will cancel her wedding because of no make up , even if she is not happy about the decision but for the fact that she want to get marry that very day, she will compel.

Na today? Abeg!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Bibol(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Saraha1:
Women!!!!!!!!! We can lie ! Did I hear cancel wedding? way all your family don dey wait for church.
Is it not the women we have now adays? Wedding that had nt even taken place, you will see them uploading pictures of how preparation is going in all socail network

I can only believe this if it comes from people outside Nigeria.

In conclusion, no Nigeria lady will cancel her wedding because of no make up , even if she is not happy about the decision but for the fact that she want to get marry that very day, she will compel.

Na today? Abeg!!!

God bless you. The worst that will happen is for them to beg him to allow them apply minimal makeup. By the way, most sane men don't even like heavy makeup on their would be brides. It can be minimal and classy, that's what I did on my wedding day because my husband already begged me not to look like a clown. The make up artist understood that and she complied.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
okirewaju:
I'll threaten him by calling the wedding off for some few mins/hours
N

To see if he will bend!

So women now threaten men with marriage abi? In 95% of cases its women that have a lot to lose should the marriage not hold.They will even be crying if the man threatens to call off the wedding. I have seen it happen numerous times so save this charade for less experienced men.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by okirewaju(f): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

So women now threaten men with marriage abi? In 95% of cases its women that have a lot to lose should the marriage not hold.They will even be crying if the man threatens to call off the wedding. I have seen it happen numerous times so save this charade for less experienced men.
Well it depends on individual,I had this belief that any man that does not marry me back then has lost a great deal.

I believe women are different!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
NifemiOlu:
No makeup? Ok. Later at night, the man will know who's in charge.

So I married her for her to lockup her legs. I will simply be patient until morning when I will load her bags inside the boot and take her off for her parents to counsel her and she will tell me who she wants to give her ibongi after I spent a good chunk of my hard earnings to secure her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
okirewaju:
Well it depends on individual,I had this belief that any man that does not marry me back then has lost a great deal.

I believe women are different!

Aaah! Na 2 of us fit.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Right from the start let your woman know who calls the shot. Tell her you love her and would do what it takes to make her happy letting her understand you can still do without her at the same time.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

So I married her for her to lockup her legs. I will simply be patient until morning when I will load her bags inside the boot and take her off for her parents to counsel her and she will tell me who she wants to give her ibongi after I spent a good chunk of my hard earnings to secure her.

Chai...LoL. You're wicked o cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Chai...LoL. You're wicked o cheesy

Locking your legs is the worst thing a lady can do to her husband and it has consequences. It simply means she's cheating or will soon cheat. I don't take it lightly.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Locking your legs is the worst thing a lady can do to her husband and it has consequences. It simply means she's cheating or will soon cheat. I don't take it lightly.

lol , it doesn't always mean cheating , sometimes it could just be to teach the husband some lessons grin grin

but I can't try it sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , it doesn't always mean cheating , sometimes it could just be to teach the husband some lessons grin grin

but I can't try it sha cheesy

Like I said I will package her back to her parents so she can continue the lessons with them for 2 weeks. I hope its enough to teach the lessons?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , you're sounding like you don't admire a beautiful bride on makeup.

Are you talking about lusting cos its not admiration. So assume I fall for you seeing how dashing you are on your wedding day. Hope I will get a chance to taste you? kiss
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2014
freecocoa:
it's not even about applying make up or not, heck there are days I go about my business with no make up on.

It's about him dictating to me, didn't he know I wear make up before proposing to me? From "don't wear make up", it enters, "don't go here", "don't talk to so so person", "don't eat this".

Mba I'm not that submissive.

So if you have a sexy single friend who's been eyeing and winking at him and he tells you not to go to her house, you will continue until she comes alone to your house when you have gone to work and bends done exposing her chai chai to your husband. He takes a step of faith and they fall to bed and continue... Then you will open thread abi?

He has a wicked uncle at village and tells you don't go there but being the smiling jovial person you don't believe in evil and goes. Finally the uncle puts something into your food..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Fxwarrior: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2014
freecocoa:
it's not even about applying make up or not, heck there are days I go about my business with no make up on.

It's about him dictating to me, didn't he know I wear make up before proposing to me? From "don't wear make up", it enters, "don't go here", "don't talk to so so person", "don't eat this".

Mba I'm not that submissive.

So if you have a sexy single friend who's been eyeing and winking at him and he tells you not to go to her house, you will continue until she comes alone to your house when you have gone to work and bends done exposing her chai chai to your husband. He takes a step of faith and they fall to bed and continue... Then you will open thread abi?

He has a wicked uncle at village and tells you don't go there but being the smiling jovial person you don't believe in evil and goes. Finally the uncle puts something into your food..

Men sometimes see what you don't.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Are you talking about lusting cos its not admiration. So assume I fall for you seeing how dashing you are on your wedding day. Hope I will get a chance to taste you? kiss

Help !!! someone is day dreaming here sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Stillfire: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
I wont even take him seriously. Even my foremothers wore makeup and beautified themselves on their wedding day.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by redcliff: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mondisweets:
submission doesn't equal controlling every little thing about your woman.

The little things are the most deadly and dangerous elements in your relationship with other people...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

The little things are the most deadly and dangerous elements in your relationship with other people...
how is putting on make the most deadly and dangerous element in a relationship? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by redcliff: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mondisweets:
how is putting on make the most deadly and dangerous element in a relationship? undecided

It was an expression rather than make it on the statement i fixated it to a general picture..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

It was an expression rather than make it on the statement i fixated it to a general picture..
okay then
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by stanprexy(m): 5:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Mondisweets:
If he plans on getting married to himself thats fine.

I am really dumbfounded.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2014
okirewaju:
I can get married without makeup if the decision comes from me

But with the idea coming from him, I nor go gree!
I pity the man who will marry u,in fact I will b shocked if with this your attitude someone marries u, so what are you implying? that the suggestion lose value or became irrelevant because it comes from your soon to be husband ? tufiakwa
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
If he plans on getting married to himself thats fine.
make up can't hide your ugliness, you know grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by chiefwedslolo(f): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Just wear the "natural look". Most men wouldn't be able to tell. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? by kenny987(f): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2014
After all said and done, he will not be with me on the D-day na abi? We will come from different places and meet at the church so if he sees me walking down the aisle and observes some make-up on my face he will then call off the marriage and the sole/legitimate reason he would give would be the make-up on my face? Abi he will suspend it till I clean it off? Then he must be a real joker and probably wasn't even prepared for marriage in the first place! Abegi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Do About My Wife's Behaviour. / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.