Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive (7407 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Am I Being Insensitive? / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by Bigsteveg(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Will you listen to an artist as regards banking?
Well the issue is abt the man going to church or not.
And @tyms, an artist might end up lecturing a banker if it has to do with common sense.
Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by Bigsteveg(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis:
When a muslim marries a christian, conflict would always occur
I agree.
Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
beeevan:

I don't do 'feminazi'/ 'manist' sentiments and I don't comment to pleasure you undecided. If you see the one you don't like you can simply move on to the next post.
Okay, am watching
Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: The woman in this story is probably one of those who doesn't believe in gender equality.
Maybe hasn't even heard the word feminism before.

One wonders if there's any topic on this forum that won't eventually lead to 'feminism'
Whether or not it is the case.

It gets boring
gender equality/feminism is actually a spirit that operates in most ladies and makes them lack submission. Most of them don't know they are feminists until they come across the ideology which appeals to that spirit in them, a good reason why they accept the concept readily. The women with pure heart discard every inch of it cos they can see the end thereof.

1 Like

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by TV01(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: gender equality/feminism is actually a spirit that operates in most ladies and makes them lack submission. Most of them don't know they are feminists until they come across the ideology which appeals to that spirit in them, a good reason why they accept the concept readily. The women with pure heart discard every inch of it cos they can see the end thereof.
Ace comment.

In the Bible it says the "womans desire will be for her husband, but he will rule over her". The desire is not desire as in affection, it's desire as in own/or control - in the same manner Cain was warned that sins desire was for him.

I always tell men, never let your feelings for you wife overwhelm you, or give leave to them to the point of neglecting your duty or not standing for what is right.

Letting a wife "rule you" will almost certainly result in calamity.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by bukatyne(f): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: gender equality/feminism is actually a spirit that operates in most ladies and makes them lack submission. Most of them don't know they are feminists until they come across the ideology which appeals to that spirit in them, a good reason why they accept the concept readily. The women with pure heart discard every inch of it cos they can see the end thereof.

And what is the end?

Dead babies and broken legs?

And these women of pure heart, do they by any chance enjoy the fruits of the labour of earlier feminists?

3 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
You're naïve if you think EVERY woman SHOULD have the same temperament.
Some people are naturally docile,some are not.
Baisc human nature(behavorial) isn't the same.
For some people who do not like to be told what to do,I'm sure your label for them is 'feminist'
Even if they agree with the ideology or not in words.

Secondly,if the tables were turned in this situation,almost every poster here will treat the topic for what it is.

Which is: the failure of one person to consider the welfare of the family before doing what pleases them.
Failure to pay heed to good counsel.
And lack of regard for the feelings of their spouse.
And irritating pastor worship.

That's just what led this woman into this problem.
If it was a man who did this,it would be seen that way( the right way)
Since it's a woman in this case,feminism must be the culprit.

Classic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes ke.

Purity of heart is: Praise your mom who is a female governor.
But cuss those who started the process that enabled her the right to even vote much less contest. grin

bukatyne:

And what is the end?

Dead babies and broken legs?

And these women of pure heart, do they by any chance enjoy the fruits of the labour of earlier feminists?

2 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigsteveg:
Well the issue is abt the man going to church or not.
And @tyms, an artist might end up lecturing a banker if it has to do with common sense.

Hmmm
Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Yes ke.

Purity of heart is: Praise your mom who is a female governor.
But cuss those who started the process that enabled her the right to even vote much less contest. grin

LOL!

I just wanted to be sure

It is like me condemning LTGBs and enjoying a scholarship sponsored by them. Common sense would dictate

I either support them,
I am indifferent to them
or I condemn them and reject their scholarship.

Condemning them while enjoying their funds is eating my cake and having it

2 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Can be very amusing sometimes..

When you say feminists push for equal rights,they say they don't believe in equality.

When a guy calls them lesser beings,they begin to 'provoke'

The funniest are those who actually believe in equality but are against feminism.(Biko what is thatgrincheesy)

Neither here nor their.

At least I'm not confused about which team I'm playing for.

bukatyne:

LOL!

I just wanted to be sure

It is like me condemning LTGBs and enjoying a scholarship sponsored by them. Common sense would dictate

I either support them,
I am indifferent to them
or I condemn them and reject their scholarship.

Condemning them while enjoying their funds is eating my cake and having it

3 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Can be very amusing sometimes..

When you say feminists push for equal rights,they say they don't believe in equality.

When a guy calls them lesser beings,they begin to 'provoke'

The funniest are those who actually believe in equality but are against feminism.(Biko what is thatgrincheesy)

Neither here nor their.

At least I'm not confused about which team I'm playing for.

It is all good

1 Like

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by Stillfire: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
TV01:

Someone, anyone - I'm interested, why is that when a woman does something wrong the stock responses are

1. It's societies fault for pressuring her or;
2. She must be mad/deranged/psychotic/bi-polar/provoked beyond measure.

But responsibility is never in view? And it's always women, usually avowed feminists? Willing to denigrate other women or throw them to the wolves, rather that to take the responsibility that's twinned with the equality they supposedly demand?

Kindly let me know if there are any "policies" in force that prevent a response to this questiongrin!

TV

It seems you just want to talk for the sake of being a talkative. How on earth did you arrive at the conclusion that I have excluded responsibility from this woman? Should I have spelt it out like this for laymen to understand... that the woman who couldn't see reason with her husband is to be blamed and should take responsibility for her actions? I believe my previous words were succinct enough to encompass all angles you can ever ever think of.

And yes there are various policies in force that prevent a response to good, trivial and NONSENSE questions because Nairaland is not that deep for me. These policies have helped me in not getting caught in useless unending arguments and e-battles that for some of you may be the highlights of your day grin grin grin. When I'm no more interested, I apologize in advance, but I'm no more interested. This is not a place to prove any iota of my intellect, I have enough of that in real life dealing with geniuses who are certainly not of NL calibre. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive by TV01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Stillfire:
Submission ko, sobolation ni. This has nothing to do with submission abeg but the mental IQ of the wife. The woman must be a person of low mental assimilation to not have weighed the consequences and detected the rationale behind her partner informing her of the risks and endangerment she places herself. When they tell you people to marry intelligent wives, una no go gree. cool

Stillfire:

It seems you just want to talk for the sake of being a talkative.[b] How on earth did you arrive at the conclusion that I have excluded responsibility from this woman? [/b]Should I have spelt it out like this for laymen to understand... that the woman who couldn't see reason with her husband is to be blamed and should take responsibility for her actions? I believe my previous words were succinct enough to encompass all angles you can ever ever think of.
And yes there are various policies in force that prevent a response to good, trivial and NONSENSE questions because Nairaland is not that deep for me. These policies have helped me in not getting caught in useless unending arguments and e-battles that for some of you may be the highlights of your day grin grin grin. When I'm no more interested, I apologize in advance, but I'm no more interested. This is not a place to prove any iota of my intellect, I have enough of that in real life dealing with geniuses who are certainly not of NL calibre. tongue

All you've demonstrated here is that you wrote the first time without thinking and the second time without understanding - whilst managing to contradict yourself both times. I've no doubt your claim to regularly engage geniuses is in the same vein. smiley

Actually you do have some semblance of a point. I said the stock responses are 2, they should realy be 3

1. It's society' fault
2. The woman is mad/psychotic/bipolar/on medication/was provoked/a dullard
3. It's the mans fault.

TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? / Suicide On A Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.