Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (67713 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne okoro does it for me she's a complete package with big booby. U need to see her in 'the contract' she not only a beauty but has great acting skills. Yvonne nelson comes second by a small margin her face saved her if not jegede's boobs...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Damn!!! I won't mind smashing this chic.

She's got nice lips to cradle my coc*k grin

Look at those boo*bs!! Damn! Damn!! Damn!!!

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by slap1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde: Jegede was one of the girls in tuface's Africa Queen video. She was also in the Ego video by this former soundcity presenter... cant remember his name now.
Djinee

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by berrystunn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: [size=17pt]Yvonne Okoro. [/size]

Beauty and sex appeal both mixed in one.

you done marry

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by JiggamanGh: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx: They're all average - the girl next door look, nothing special.

I think I'd take the first one's ti.ts, the 2nd one's body and bum without the ti.ts, and the last one's face - merge them and create a new girl. cool

The one and only sir shymexx.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by JiggamanGh: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Atmmachine: So, this is what you mean by being hot ??
They're nothing but smellos.

I came to see Kim kardashian & Nicki minaj's kinda deadly curves, but i was disappointed.

You mean fake bums.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
shegixo: Inshot I choose Yvonne!! grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Aitee1: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Me personally don't like the way Yvonne Nelson is going plywood in the name of trimming down angry angry

The other two are cute kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ugoezeik(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Atmmachine:

#Man of god.
Can i see her picture ?
no pls because I no trust u. d way I de see u sef u can do unduable through her pix
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by dejavski(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
[/b][b][quote author=englishmart]The truth of the matter is that Yvonne babes are synonymous with beauty. One of my girlfriends' name is Yvonne James. If you see this girl you go disown your parents.

"One of my girlfriends".............. Guy u no get Chill for the Female race oh grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
1. Okoro
2, Jegede

15, nelson

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Crixina(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
kellyJames5: Yvonne okoro resembles Tiwa savage
She is beautiful though
Seem to like her after watching her role in 'The Game'
exactly,she was good.that's when I liked her too.i choose her of the three.though others are ok too.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
dejavski: [/b][b]
what are you saying?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by dejavski(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
They all Look super Hot bick is Yvonne Nelson anytime anyday cool

...........Meanwhile where is Yvonne Chaka Chaka in all this undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by marieolae(f): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne okoro. Dat body is soo sexy. She's my inspiration! Curvy chicks all d way!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Kassidy90(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let me cosult IFA (Oracle)....
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
jennykadry: 1. Okoko
2, Jegede

15, nelson

u people no go kill person with laughter

hahahahahahaha
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne Okoro, I love you!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Princecharmin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yvonne okoro takes it all....shrs so hot,and theres something about her facial expression. .......#no homo ....princess charming
prince and princess charming.... kiss
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by adebriana(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
they are all gorgeous but I'd go with Yvonne Nelson, she's so pretty with a great body

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Princecharmin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
valicious1:
I'm not as idle as you are, just change ur name. It Sounds ugly. Like ur face.
dude, how does her moniker affect u...nd how did u knw shez ugly ...she has no dp....if u like her, just tell her how u feel And stop d bullshit

or r u really a saddist?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by brothers(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omo see yellow bebes
Saving picture for water and soap things

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Harry4cas(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yvonne okoro takes it all....shrs so hot,and theres something about her facial expression. .......#no homo ....princess charming
must u use no homo nawao hahahaha na wetin nairaland cause their comments n insults eeh btw na no Lesi u suppose type ma.

Laffing since some comments eeh...
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Princecharmin(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
aanumama:
Have you seen my face before?
I was wondering...cos u seem 2 hv no dp sad
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne jegede looks dirty!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The one and only sir shymexx.

Lmao...the first one has a shyte face bar the lips, while the 2nd one look like a tranny in the face. So you gotta mix and match lol.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
yvonne Nelson..

she's an epitome of beauty

She's sweet

She's fvcking attractive,,

What else,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Who Is Hotter: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ))[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Princecharmin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thanks niyagah tongue
sorry, please do u knw wat 'washing' means?

If u do, then u v just been washed grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by jennylove7575(f): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beautiful talented actresses....you all are beautiful in your own different ways...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Beautiful talented actresses....you all are beautiful in your own different ways...
could u change pics mam
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by jennylove7575(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: could u change pics mam
what pix sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.