Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (67712 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
FRANCISEKE1: the quality of an igbo girl, from amankalu Alayi in abia state
taah!!!which igbo?:pthat is ghanaian beauty(her mom is ghanaian) right there,most igbo girls are not dat curvy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by onila(f): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: taah!!!which igbo?:pthat is ghanaian beauty(her mom is ghanaian) right there,most igbo girls are not dat curvy.

her father is Nigerian

I guess she got her curves from her mother tho
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by FRANCISEKE1(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: taah!!!which igbo?:pthat is ghanaian beauty(her mom is ghanaian) right there,most igbo girls are not dat curvy.
Which ghanian? Why the okoro in her name? Not mensah or achampong.na my villa girl be that bro.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Pdizzle(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Holy mo..
These three can turn a priest into a polygamist.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2014

Her name is CHINYERE YVONNE OKOTO....

Okay continue.....just thought I should mention that.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by horllybabe(f): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2014
aanumama:

Okay, you've been noticed boy, now go play with your mates.

This really got me cracking.shut up aye.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ladycomfort(f): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Yvonne nelson is still the hottest. That babe is just soooooooo beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Shinsam: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
I luv babes wit height cos I'm tall 2. Yvonne nelson it ℓ̊§..
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by koeman(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
semitunde: Jegede was one of the girls in tuface's Africa Queen video. She was also in the Ego video by this former soundcity presenter... cant remember his name now.

His name is DJinee
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
FRANCISEKE1:
Which ghanian? Why the okoro in her name? Not mensah or achampong.na my villa girl be that bro.
her mom is ghanaian,she looks more like a ghanaian dan igbo,even yvonne herself said she got her big boobs from her mother.she is just half igbo..btw i am not a bro

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Her name is CHINYERE YVONNE OKOTO....

Okay continue.....just thought I should mention that.
cant people read,i know dat,i was just reminding dat fella dat she looks more ghanaian(mother side)than her father's..if she was full igbo,she will just look like another regular lightskin igbo girl with little or no curves..btw d yvonne comes before chinyere
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by winniz: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: cant people read,i know dat,i was just reminding dat fella dat she looks more ghanaian(mother side)than her father's..if she was full igbo,she will just look like another regular lightskin [/b]igbo girl with little or no curves[b] btw d yvonne comes before chinyere

At the bold is a lie u bigot because we know all your comments here are simply based out of hate cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Crixina(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2014
kellyJames5:
Ma'm you do watch Nollywood too?
the interesting ones,but that happens once in a while.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: cant people read,i know dat,i was just reminding dat fella dat she looks more ghanaian(mother side)than her father's..if she was full igbo,she will just look like another regular lightskin igbo girl with little or no curves..btw d yvonne comes before chinyere

Why did I even bother.

Enjoy
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Samuel124(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by kellyJames5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Crixina: the interesting ones,but that happens once in a while.
Interesting!
How do see that movie 'the game'?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Crixina(f): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
kellyJames5:
Interesting!
How do see that movie 'the game'?
its one of the movies that makes me think nollyhood has the potentials to do well in movies if only they really want to.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by samesco: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shinsam: I luv babes wit height cos I'm tall 2. Yvonne nelson it ℓ̊§..

I gree or maybe she just wore better clothes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: her mom is ghanaian,she looks more like a ghanaian dan igbo,even yvonne herself said she got her big boobs from her mother.she is just half igbo..btw i am not a bro
In Igbo land we don't do that half shit, if your Dad is Igbo you are Igbo completely, In Igbo land we don't do Half Igbo Half Ijaw or Half yoruba ok. So she is an Igbo girl that's why she didn't adopt her maternal family name.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
CaptainOjemba: In Igbo land we don't do that half shit, if your Dad is Igbo you are Igbo completely, In Igbo land we don't do Half Igbo Half Ijaw or Half yoruba ok. So she is an Igbo girl that's why she didn't adopt her maternal family name.
:pyet igbos claim people like donjazzy even though his dad is not igbo..u cant claim she is full igbo if her mom is not igbo,
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
ChristyG: :pyet igbos claim people like donjazzy even though his dad is not igbo..u cant claim she is full igbo if her mom is not igbo,
we don't know anything about half Igbo, once your dad is Igbo you are one and not half ok, as for Donjazzy his mom is Igbo from Abia and dad Igbo from Delta. You seem to be jealous of that young man full of creativity being Igbo?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by kellyJames5(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Crixina: its one of the movies that makes me think nollyhood has the potentials to do well in movies if only they really want to.
Yea they really tried in that movie
I'm sure guys will adopt the strategy used in that movie to find their life time heartthrob
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by isimemenuduehi11: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
yvonne okoro ve it all.her fecial appreance is so unique.i luv her actin 2.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by SHOCK7(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
kennygee: Yvonne Okoro has class and this Boss chic grace to her

Yvonne Jegede is just Trashy.

Yvonne nelson is basic.

smiley
How dare u say d beautiful Jegede is trashy,take dat back angry ASAP!
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by SHOCK7(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
mysticgal: yvonne okoro goes for me,the babe exudes confidence and maturity. cool
True but am confused which 're u in 'ur pro pic?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 1:58am On Oct 02, 2014
CaptainOjemba: we don't know anything about half Igbo, once your dad is Igbo you are one and not half ok, as for Donjazzy his mom is Igbo from Abia and dad Igbo from Delta. You seem to be jealous of that young man full of creativity being Igbo?
jealous my left yansh,dere is nothing to be jealous,am just stating d obvious fact..btw donjazzy dad is an isoko man not igbo(see u just claimed him as igbo)go and get ur fact straight,his surname is ajere
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Davidovinci(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Mascotizer: grin Guy you dey mad o! So na wetin you wan chop? grin

Lol....technically yea..
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
ChristyG: jealous my left yansh,dere is nothing to be jealous,am just stating d obvious fact..btw donjazzy dad is an isoko man not igbo(see u just claimed him as igbo)go and get ur fact straight,his surname is ajere
If you are not why bring him into discussion? Isoko Lol, so Isoko people bear Enebeli shey? Why did they give them names in Igbo D prince> Ezenwa translate to youruba Omoba, Don j > Ifeanyi etc. Don't tell me cos the mom is from Abia state. So Donj twitted isoko sometime ago u now take it up abi.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jakande for ejigbo side

this board dey funny me wella grin grin grin grin

Atmmachine: Who ever posted this.
The thunder wey go fire you still dey do press-up
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Femistico(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
yvonne okoro is more hotter..datz d kind of angel I wish to marry
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by darnley16(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
valicious1:
I'm not as idle as you are, just change ur name. It Sounds ugly. Like ur face.
hahahah awesSome feat bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.