Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,971 members, 7,799,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Rick Ross’ Weight Loss: Check Out His Amazing New Skinny Pics. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross’ Weight Loss: Check Out His Amazing New Skinny Pics. (1121 Views)

GODWIN! Melvin Oduah Shares His Amazing Car Crash Experience; Check On It / WOW! Check Out Rick Ross Amazing New Slim Look / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross’ Weight Loss: Check Out His Amazing New Skinny Pics. by leonard509(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rick Ross — is that you? The larger-than-life rapper has seriously slimmed down during the last year. You’ll never guess what trendy training program Rick confesses he’s been using!

Wow, Rick Ross—you look amazing!The above, left photo shows Rick performing in November, 2013. The photo on the right shows Rick atHot 107.9 FM’s Birthday Bash on June 14.
While Rick has kept his signature facial hair, his slimmed-down body is almost unrecognizable!

Rick Ross: How He Dropped 100 Pounds

rick opened up about his weight struggles to 93.9 WKYS FM in April. “It was just time for me to tighten up a little bit, you know what I’m saying. As far as, you know, me working out…I have no destination, no specific weight,” Rick said to the radio station, according to E Online. He even revealed his weight-loss secret — the oh-so trendy CrossFit workouts!
“And also, you know, I’ve been doing this CrossFit thing, you know, shout-out to Reebok, we had started doing that, you know, last year, sometime and you know, it’s just catching up a little bit,” he told the station.
Rick — we applaud you for losing weight the healthy way, by exercising! We hope you’re feeling more confident and happier than ever now that you’re leading a healthier lifestyle
Re: Rick Ross’ Weight Loss: Check Out His Amazing New Skinny Pics. by leonard509(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pix

(1) (Reply)

Musician Dies Hours Before Baby's Naming Ceremony / Photos-jay-z-and-beyonce-loved-up / Photos! Ludacris Marries His Longtime Girlfriend In Surprise Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.