Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

HOT DEMAND: Make Money, Setting FREE Fan Pages For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOT DEMAND: Make Money, Setting FREE Fan Pages For Business Owners (515 Views)

Free Video: How To Make Money Setting Up Toll Free & Non-toll Free Numbers / Survey Shows That Financial Sector Stocks Are In Hot Demand. Do You Agree? / Top Tips For Creating Viral Fan Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT DEMAND: Make Money, Setting FREE Fan Pages For Business Owners by mcvize(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello my friend? Do you know student-entrepreneurship is on the RISE?

But there are only a handful of people who will be really successful? The

dividing line between the once making it and the one struggling is KNOWLEDGE?

Congratulation! For you are in for a treat today, as I unveil to you a simple strategy

of making money creating FREE Facebook pages to Local business owners.

Local business owners are those kinds of businesses we find around us. The hair salon,

restaurant and bars, welders, painters, Dentist and surgeons, Cake bakers, jewelry sellers etc.

The first thing you need to do is go to online directories and look for different businesses

that have a website. So for example, let’s say I type in fashion shops on vconnect.com,

which is a business directory for Nigerians.

campusjob

Now, click on the “website‟ below each business listings and that would land you

on their website and look around to see whether these businesses have a Facebook

page anywhere on their site. If they don’t have a Facebook page anywhere on their

website or anywhere you can

find on Facebook then this is a potential lead.

Now that we have discovered a potential client, what’s next? Well the next thing is

to contact these business owners or email them with your FREE Facebook fan page offer.

Fortunately for us, we might find their emails on either their vconnect profile page

or on their website. For example, you could have an email like this.

“Subject Line: My FREE Fan page offer for your business..

“Hi, I noticed you are into bid making based in Abuja. I have

been browsing your website and I noticed you do not have

a presence on Facebook. Therefore, I have decided to offer

you a chance to create a FREE Facebook page for you, at no cost.

If you are interested in this FREE offer then please do not hesitate to

contact me on 07038990957 or you can email me at myemail@Bleep.com”

This is one sure method to contact business owners in your area who do

not have a Facebook page for peanuts….
- cointinue here (mb otikpari lol) at: http://campusbiz.com.ng/?p=557#sthash.d06TnLGg.dpuf
Re: HOT DEMAND: Make Money, Setting FREE Fan Pages For Business Owners by ifaoni(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
hmmmmm, ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sales! Sales!! Sales!!! / Looking For Way To Grow Your Business, Career, And Lifestyle? / Google Adsense Address Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.