Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63378 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by boygeorge: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

293 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you, Mr President.

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by utytill(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
make dem better do it than talk.gej na talk n do sha.gud news n fresh air till 2019.

55 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by desgiezd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is very good from Mr. President.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Articul8(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very good gesture from the president.Long overdue. BTW this does nt override other left undone things. Eradicating Corruption in d high places

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by moscobabs(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
boygeorge: As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

na now they suppose remember ham

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Articul8(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very good gesture from the president.Long overdue. BTW this does nt override other left undone things. Eradicating Corruption in d high places($9.3 arms deal and co)

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ifaoni(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
gud one, so this man can tink?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by pontirock(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
Abeg Tell Am O, D Man Wey Don Reach Age He Wan Go Rest For Heaven

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Articul8(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very good gesture from the president.Long overdue. BTW this does nt override other left undone things. Eradicating Corruption in d high places($9.3million arms deal and co)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by desgiezd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:

Better late than never!

81 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Articul8(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
What if nothing is done abt his case? Bata late dan neva.He will b grateful 4 it.

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by hertz9te(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very touching story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,am i the only one who feels that gej......is just rallying up votes for next year?..i may not be his biggest fan.......but hell ive seen the others.

44 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Jmain: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hammer things for the awardees . . .Kudos my able President . . . .

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by braine(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by dridowu: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
After how many years ? Anyway better late than never , they should rememtber to repaint his house in Ibadan also because that is what government have been doing for him since all this years.

In the other news pastor turn petrol into wine for church members to drinks(video)
https://www.nairaland.com/1923898/pastor-turn-petrol-into-pineapple

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by austertee01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
this is a good gesture from GEJ... still can't comprehend why some pple refers to him as "clueless". Maybe they are the clueless anyway.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nonybb: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why didnt he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by hazyfm: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
NICE ONE JONA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cocoberry(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sweet fresh news!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Mutuwa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
At least he remembers the man's creativity.Shame on past leaders that didn't remark the old man in anyway. angry

I had listen to a radio program " brekete family" where the hosts of d show went down to his house to interview him.he had lost hope in the system,and his only dream was for him to get a house within the perimeter of the state secretariat.As he lamented,it brought bk good old memories of yesterday to him.This even his constituency senator or rep member could hv done,talk more the d governor of the state,past and present.

angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by drauj(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Weldone Jonathan. God bless u.
Even those of us in APC appreciate that gesture.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by henchamb(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
also tell the sleeping anyim to place himself on life time salary for wasting natl honor on Ta Orji and co

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by henchamb(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why did he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle

what id this one saying Biko

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by omoba007(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gej till 2019, GEJ u have my VOTE

40 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Liability(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
on behalf of atiku and buhari i say gej you have done well.

You deserve the 2015 election. You deserve a 2nd term.

Gej till 2019

81 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
He's so good at giving awards and visiting for condolences but doesn't have an assertive mind to rule Nigeria if they let this guy go for another term he would just do what he knows how to do best ofcourse condolence visits and award giving

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ITbomb(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm so happy for this man

God bless Taiwo
God bless President Jonathan
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#herosforever

Lest I forget

GEJ Till 2019

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by folawiyoma(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: on behalf of atiku and buhari i say gej you have done well.

You deserve the 2015 election. You deserve a 2nd term.

Gej till 2019

You too dey support my oga .

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good to hear that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Liability(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

You too dey support my oga .

yes na....i no know say na ur oga oooo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
jamace: Thank you, Mr President.
Are you his boy (i mean akinwunmi's son)?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.