Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,960 members, 7,803,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63375 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Better late than never. Wonder why this man was never appreciated by past administrations

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Eldavido1: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Better late than never

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by folawiyoma(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: yes na....i no know say na ur oga oooo.

Ok make I quickly whisper you ..... Oga jona be my sponsor o .mmmmm

I mean mentor.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Danrizzle: Are you his boy (i mean akinwunmi's son)?
Nope. Just a concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by bcomputer101: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
There is one thing i understand about destiny.

*Even at the late hour when all hope is lost, DESTINY must SURELY FULFILL*

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ebube89(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
NEXT shd be d coauthors of d national anthem before they all die tooo

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by anonimi: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
boygeorge: As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

I still can't find where in this OP it says so many houseS are to be given to the steward.
Can anyone please point that out Or the Mods should change the title accordingly.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ebubay(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
[center]Win Laptops in Sustainability in the Extractive Industries Conference #SITEI Essay, Logo and Design Competition http://csrinaction.org/index.php/resources/events/youth-competition , lots of prizes for winners. Visit http://csrinaction.org/index.php/resources/events/sitei2014 to Learn more about #SITEI[/center]
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by JEITO: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
I know say dis kind story dey bite the e-janja.weed for body because they have nothing to criticise grin

GOODLUCK to NIGERIA and NIGERIANs as we turn 54.
If u don't like it, collect free citizenship form to join south sudan and somalia dey need more hands.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by aljharem(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
God bless GEJ for this unlike the elitist APC government

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by alaoeri: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Same page with GEJ on this one, nice one hope it materialise.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by millhouse: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
wow
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by happykidArotiba(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
destiny fulfilled at last!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Plus10(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gej is a good man take it or leave it.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by sarutobie(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why did he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle
nwa nnaa biko you don pass this kind talk..learn when to pick your battles(am assuming you are a budding e-tribal warrior)..this is certainly not one of those battles..dont be petty.

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by pat077: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
nyc one jona.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
When I say FRESH AIR, Its because I knew what this man can do. Now, you can agree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by golddeejay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
As much as i dont lyk the way this administration is handling some issues, he beat the so called progressive to this. I wonder y the current n former governors of oyo, senators n house of rep members from his consistuency, local gov. Chairmen neva do smth worthy for this man. It is nt jst abt paintin his aose green n white, his house in ekotedo at ibadan is an enigma...reminding the youth that nigeria is nt worthy of their services n sacrifices. Kudos to Jonathan on dis

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Symphony007: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
One of the best things jonathan has done during his presidency. It's shameful the neglect this man has suffered in the hands of our government since 1960. The man is in the final phase of his life so that pension won't be paid for long...the govt should calculate everything owed this man since 1960 and pay it to his family.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by rasbaby(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
What more can they ask for from a reasonable president but to say a big thank you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cooljoe(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
About tym na, abou tym

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by olaboy001(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abeg, how much be one cup of rice
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by gbaskiboy: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: on behalf of atiku and buhari i say gej you have done well.

You deserve the 2015 election. You deserve a 2nd term.

Gej till 2019
gofment of Many but few enjoy
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Loving my Presidoooooo since 1900... GOD bless u sir.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by englishmart(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
thunder go fire anypeson wa say Gej neva try. Wch useless head of state / president eva remember dat man. GEJ TILL ANY TIME U FEEL LIKE STEPING DWN.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Emmaomotob(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham
Though I also dislike Jonathan, but this, he has done well. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wahoo... I'm so happy, I visited this man in 2012, his standard of living was nothing to write home about... Federal gvt do paint his house white and green annually, so stupiid.

Thank u mr president.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ihail(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice gesture GEJ. Carry go

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oh Brother Jona. his Excellency of the Highest Honor, GEJ you have done Yorubas Proud and we shall stand solidly behind you come 2015.

Pa Akinwunmi's great grand children should be placed on lifetime salary as well. this is what one 1-eyed agbero on bourdillion has not been able to demonstrate for the past 18 years. Your place is assured in 2015. I hail the Father U-turn. grin grin grin have I done enough butt-licking grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
[size=13pt]Damn Jonathan is a terrible leader. But this brought smiles to my face. Finally you made sense today, President Jonathan. Big ups for this reasonable gift.... God bless. GEJ till 2015!!!![/size]

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by tonychristopher: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
THE BENEVOLENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN AND NIGERIA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.