Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63365 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ifekemmie(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
What if nothing is done abt his case? Bata late dan neva.He will b grateful 4 it.

What if he said it n dey didn't take action abt it?
What if someone is pocketing d mony? Easier said dan done. Follow up is needed
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ifekemmie(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
What if nothing is done abt his case? Bata late dan neva.He will b grateful 4 it.

What if he said it n dey didn't take action abt it?
What if someone is pocketing d mony? Easier said dan done. Follow up is needed.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
How old is the man sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by irishCream: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
ifaoni: gud one, so this man can tink?

Hehehehhe...una sha can talk

If bomb drop now still una go call am clueless

9ja I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Anthrophile(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
When there is life, there is hope. Few years back, poverty was slowly snuffing his life out. Now good luck is permanently smiling at him (at least while he is still alive). I must say thank you Mr president for this kind gesture.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Arsenate(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
this makes loads of sense
Gej got my vote come 2015...I'm serious

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DopeAngel(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
drestoneokuta:
Don't be a pessimist, what he did was good, so many other Government abandoned this same man, and he choose to reward him, at least he didi it, direct your anger to the past government's that abandoned him. Its better late than never.
what does "pessimism" have to do with this issue. I never said i was angry Mr Man.. Why should I be? Am not related to the man in anyway. Lik i said "that was my opinion". you can take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by emmynent(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wagbayi....nice one...
Another fresh air to the ibadan base man...
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ojigbijigbi: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
DopeAngel: nonsense! There are thousands of kids out there deserving more than life time salary.. Should we say this is a humanitarian service or what? Why is this so-called good deed coming at this time? Why hasn't he done since he was elected president right from the start? Sometimes, some good deeds just need to be questioned. Am not here to say APC till 2050 or whatever. Or GEJ forever #thats just my opinion tho

F.U
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DopeAngel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
ojigbijigbi:

F.U
ok
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Aitee1: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
See as words of priases full comment about GEJ

Make bomb jus drop somwhr u ppl will still call him names

Chaiii...9ja

Btw APC hw market

Una jus dey view lock uptongue

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Deepfreezer(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
He has done it again. President GEJ is God sent.
fresh air till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na wash.....ao many years remain. For. Pa akinkunmi
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by seunakin231(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmmmm, y close to d election periods? He no see am before ni? Life salary, d old man? .....no praises, just added credit to ur cap
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Hidentity(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
I am no fan of President Jonathan. All the same, he deserves the applause for this. He acted sensitive and humane, especially to the old Baba Akinkunmi. Jonathan did this right.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ojigbijigbi: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
if someone makes you miserable more than they
make you happy, it doesn't matter how much you
love them, you need to let them go.

some ppl are bound to make you miserable, you just have to learn how to live with them
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by shiffynaani(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
All na wash!!!na now he suppose do am ni?we yorubas get sense o.unlike our ibo brothers,you can't use small thing to deceive us o

say no to badluck come 2015
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by perfectcrush(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham

U suppose happy say dem even remember am, abi u done 4get naija story?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by gatiano(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
nice one, only i don't like the white in the flag. agric/farming signifies the green, green is also freshness or vegetational tropic land. white? peace? when does peace have colours? to me that white signifies the caucasian, dividing the freshness, and the originality of the people. thus white dividing the green, green is also or can signify Islam.
christians pls don't get mad, Islam is submission to GOD.

to those that want to use blue for a flag. blue is a big fat lie! the sky is not blue, it only seem blue, so it plays tricks on one's mind. once in the sky, you will never find blue.

red signifies the sun, and the sun is true.

flags that have a cross on them, signifies trouble makers and war morgers.

with the simple knowledge, one can easily tell a country (if they know what they're doing) by the color of their flags.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by date1816: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
And we shall turn to whatever deeds (the disbelievers, polytheists and sinners) did, and shall turn these deeds into scattered particles of floating dusts. Qur'ani 25: 23. Yes, indeed, Allah Has said The Truth. Their scheme has certainly come to nothing. They have been planning for decades against us. Severally caught in assorted security uniforms, using lethal weapons, killing and maiming us and destroying our property. We hardly identify the perpetrators. Now, The Almighty , Who never sleeps, Has identified them. A private jet, an enormous catche of cash, a pastor, an Israeli and two anti-Muslims indigenes. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
drauj: Weldone Jonathan. God bless u.
Even those of us in APC appreciate that gesture.
Seconded buh all na 2015 washin
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
But seriously, what does it take to design green and white?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Daniel058(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
How much go be him salary nah..#team_igbo_blood..lolz

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by nwaobitex: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
hmm
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice one, Mr President...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cheatguy: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around,
we are been
doing it and we are still the best within the
Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 07063386650
City:
all cities
Name:
Mr.cannex
Phone:
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ibrfalwah(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
JEITO: I know say dis kind story dey bite the e-janja.weed for body because they have nothing to criticise grin

GOODLUCK to NIGERIA and NIGERIANs as we turn 54.
If u don't like it, collect free citizenship form to join south sudan and somalia dey need more hands.

There are so many underage on this forum. Your comments often give u away
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Ezedon(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
this should be extended to all the elderly statesmen in this country
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by JEITO: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
ibrfalwah: [color=#006600][/color]

There are so many underage on this forum. Your comments often give u away
and you are ignored!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.