Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

'my Father Died Because Of An Extra-marital Affair' Fela Durotoye Shares Emotion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Father Died Because Of An Extra-marital Affair' Fela Durotoye Shares Emotion (632 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Pics: Tara & Fela Durotoye Loved Up As They Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Father Died Because Of An Extra-marital Affair' Fela Durotoye Shares Emotion by richardmentor1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
In an emotional interview with Samuel Olatunji of iCampus, motivational speaker, author, CEO of Visible Impact (Management consulting firm) and husband of make-up entrepreneur Tara Durotoye, Fela Durotoye opens up for the first time about how his professor father left his mum for a nursing student and died just as he was about to leave his mistress and reconcile with his wife. The woman later confessed (after running mad) that she killed his father. Read what Fela said below... http://studywitheaseinternational..com/2014/09/my-father-died-because-of-extra-marital.html

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband / This Woman Just Confessed. / Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.