Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? (4184 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest:
I was giving you an ode now.....#Respect#
tanx sis, my regards to ur boyfriend
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by azidomedogo: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: what u said is actually true. Its not like he constantly sleeps with me.
He is different. I am engage to him already
i said it grin
Liability i hope its not my brother in VI lagos u are dating he is also a lieutenant and he told me abt a young chick
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: tanx sis, my regards to ur boyfriend
Currently single; but I'll tell him you said HI! grin grin grin grin
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by valdes00(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
All your story dey always be true life... Ahn an... I jus tire 4 u
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by azidomedogo: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
chai ! why na
na lie?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest:
Currently single; but I'll tell him you said HI! grin grin grin grin
currently single? And u will tell him? This doesnt connect
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
valdes00: All your story dey always be true life... Ahn an... I jus tire 4 u
valdes u no believe me?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: i said it grin
its not true
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: na lie?
no bt nor be everybody na for example me grin
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by ejiro2130(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
When a rich n!Gga wants u and your n!Gga can't do nothing for u

These h oes ain't loyal!!!!!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by valdes00(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: valdes u no believe me?
Ahn an ... Liability.... So u sef xpect mak I bliv u...
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
ok , abeg comot d sir na ,i am still a young dude na
Eeeeh how old r u
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by azidomedogo: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: its not true
u mean d story na lie?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: i said it grin
Liability i hope its not my brother in VI lagos u are dating he is also a lieutenant and he told me abt a young chick
itz possible i even know the Lt sef,Lt s love to gyrate and have fun i ve been in that shoe before.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Eeeeh how old r u
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Britzdon(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: smh....God is watching
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: currently single? And u will tell him? This doesnt connect

That was a joke; I am single.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: u mean d story na lie?
no na...

Let me derail a little. Azido, na so una people be?

When ssc and dssc form come out see as people dey rush for help for that una thread. When them succeed them just lock up. That is very bad.

No gratitude from them, nothing.

God dey sha.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest:

That was a joke; I am single.
ok...may u have the man of ur heart.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability you again? Mods ban this poster..

Forever
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: ok...may u have the man of ur heart.
Eh?....Where is he?. I'm still looking for him.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Normality: Liability you again? Mods ban this poster..

Forever
why na? Na so u hate me reach?

Is this topic not worthy of discussion? Wat will you say about all those woman wrapper topic?

Abeg oooo
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest:
Eh?....Where is he?. I'm still looking for him.
search well, he may be andyblaze or krall or mrcock or vizkiz even tymax.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: search well, he may be andyblaze or krall or mrcock or vizkiz even tymax.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked Haaaaaa!.....I've searched thoroughly; Not one of them, is the right man after my own heart....Thanks for your suggestions. Highly appreciated.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by happyjuliet(f): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
ha babe dat was 2 harsh na, how could u,ur man dat took care of u, never ask anytin back in return and u treat him like dis babe u no try @ all. If to say I b ur elder sis u 4 here from me wala. u are till very young 2 b rushing into marriage na, remember marriage is not a bed of roses if u rush in u will rush out. 4 what u wrote u just meant dis guy u bearlin no him 2 well. Take ur time and choose wisely coz was u enter der is no going back. So b wise. Dat is if u are truly saying. Truth.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by benswagtt(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: i can swear it. This is not a lie.

It is not. Please
do u knw wat u just did?
U just lost ur Husband...
May God give u a 2nd chance...
Its nt hw far in marriage bt d love nd compatiability u share.... Na even zombie u won go marry....
May d good Lord hav mercy on us all!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by benswagtt(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Like criously u bliv liability. Lol btw wat does it entail to date an army officer pls tell me
just big boobs nd butts!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
benswagtt: just big boobs nd butts!
Lol.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by jennylove7575(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
You ain't wrong...you made the right decision and the right choice...if I were in your shoes I will do the same..I no send...
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
jennylove7575: You ain't wrong...you made the right decision and the right choice...if I were in your shoes I will do the same..I no send...
tanx babe....i have been patient long enough for him.

I have seen a case where the man after so many years made it and went for another lady.

i cant risk it.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by benswagtt(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Lol.
u've got al dat..... Nd am an army officer... How e go b?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
benswagtt: u've got al dat..... Nd am an army officer... How e go b?
Ayam not available thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.