Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees (921 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / Barack Obama 'abuses' Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees by MrCrackles(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
Rahm Emanuel has been appointed the Chief of Staff in the ongoing structuring and making of the Barack Obama's administration.
The former Illinois congressman once served as an advisor to Bill Clinton and he would be responsible for the internal management of the Obama administration.Good or bad, astute or suicidal appointment? what are your views
Has there been any other appointees?

Your views and opinions please.
Re: Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees by diggler(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/11/05/205686.aspx

U'll find speculations on the subject.

My take on the whole things is that Obama is going to break a lot of promises if he wants his administration to surmount the 'wahala' presently on ground.
He also needs to reach out and increase his support base especially in the repulican side.

We shouldnt forget that over 50 million people voted for McCain.

Digression:

On the homefront, our very own Baba Go Slow is doing what he does best i.e. Leading like he aint got a clue.
He's supposed to be preparing next years budget, meanwhile he has a fraction of the usual cabinet.
i'm seeing a scenario where the 2009 budget will be passed in 2011.

Long Live Nigeria
Re: Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
I just hope he gets lucky with his appointees as they are going to be crucial to him succeeding
Re: Barack Obama's Cabinet Appointees by chaloo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
Chief of Staff- A person who is known as Rambo could not be a good choice, in my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Fugitivlulu Enabaifoh Exit The Nigeriasao Tome And Principle Jiont Dev Authrity. / Did Obama Act Right In The "Blackman Vs Whiteman Case"? / Could This Anti-Islam , Pro-Israel African American Man Beat Obama In 2012 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.