Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 (674 Views)

Japanese Politicians Come To Blows Over Controversial Security Bill (pictures) / Police Set To Restore Tambuwal’s Security Aides / Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
I saw this on NTA headline news during the program, Political Update, and It changed my mood a bit.
I have not been on the road for quite some times now so I have missed encountering with the Nigerian Police. I love them so much that a news about them somehow affect my mood.
They are the funniest set of civil servants to come across.

I was wandering how they are going to stop criminal politicians.

Well, Its possible with GEJ watchful eye.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by mistudreh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
I wish it could happen for real. So what will happen to the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Dimeji Bankole, Omisore, stella Oduah, olubunmi Etteh ?

3 Likes

Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
mistudreh: I wish it could happen for real. So what will happen to the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Dimeji Bankole, Omisore, stella Oduah, olubunmi Etteh ?

I don't Know. But I don't want anything to happen to them.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by mistudreh(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
victorels:

I don't Know. But I don't want anything to happen to them.
Why? But they seems to fall to that category of politicians the police is referring to
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Goandie: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
victorels: I saw this on NTA headline news during the program, Political Update, and It changed my mood a bit.
I have not been on the road for quite some times now so I have missed encountering with the Nigerian Police. I love them so much that a news about them somehow affect my mood.

This is the funniest thing av read 2day, naija police that are embroidered in corruption want to stop it, it like a lion claimin 2 be a vegetarian.
Gej is the epitome of corruption nd u want him 2 stop it, u must be a comedian

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
mistudreh:
Why? But they seems to fall to that category of politicians the police is referring to

Some of them are appointees and they did what they consider best.
As for the politicians among them, Police is their friend.

When they say police is your friend, they do not mean the traders or the hungry man on the street. They are talking about friends of politicians.

My friend told his uncle who happen to be a top politician that he want to be a politician. His uncle ask him "CAN YOU KILL"?

Police is owned by Criminals, Murderers............
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
mistudreh:

When they say police is your friend, they do not mean the traders or the hungry man on the street. They are talking about friends of politicians.

My friend told his uncle who happen to be a top politician that he want to be a politician. His uncle ask him "CAN YOU KILL"?

Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by egift(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Police inventing ways to defraud polithifcians since 1914. They are just preparing our minds for their forthcoming war on political opponents of whoever pays the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Goandie:

This is the funniest thing av read 2day, naija police that are embroidered in corruption want to stop it, it like a lion claimin 2 be a vegetarian.
Gej is the epitome of corruption nd u want him 2 stop it, u must be a comedian

I am glad you saw it the way I did.

About GEJ stopping it, every thing is possible. After watching the Centenary Song and those advert that those support groups are producing with my share of national cake that was denied me, I believe anything is possible.

Nigeria is Beautiful in Abuja, Lagos, Akwaibom, calabar, NTA. The beauty is still spreading to other state and stations.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
egift: Police inventing ways to defraud polithifcians since 1914. They are just preparing our minds for their forthcoming war on political opponents of whoever pays the most.

This Sounds Like......... N27 Million Going ......................... Gone.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by mistudreh(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
victorels:

What exactly is your point here?
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by godsamist: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
But come to think about it Bob marley ask a question..How long shall they kill our prophets why sits look? How long shall the masses continue sidon look attitude till they dry our treasures...Nigerianssssss make una wake up ooooooooo.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by amakufrancis(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
victorels: I saw this on NTA headline news during the program, Political Update, and It changed my mood a bit.

story for the....
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
mistudreh:
What exactly is your point here?

Sorry. I thought I was clear enough.

Politicians are criminal, Murderers; and they own police.
If a politician is prosecuted and charged, it is because all politicians are equal, but some are more equal than the others.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Thank you.
Re: Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo 2015: Apc, Pdp's Loss; Accord Party's Gain. / Open Letter To Gen Buhari By Sheikh Abubakar / We'll Make Rivers Ungovernable For Amachi If..., Hon Bipi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.