Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! (12771 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Couple of years but I look younger than my age so slways kinda when talking to her.
Tonylyte:

Whats the age difference between you and her? Just make sure the gap is oky...menwhile am still suprised that a guy doesnt like hairy women. It is bizzare to me.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by boomssey(f): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Elantracey:
There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided
hhonestly u took d words out of my mouth.its not d fault of any gal if she's hairy and there's notin dat can be done bout it cos if shaved it grows back even more than d way it was bfore.besides op because u dont like it doesnt mean there are men out there who dont.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2014
seangy4konji:
What type of waxing is that?this hair removal creams?

Normal waxing. Jst buy wax and strips. Or strips with wax on it already. Not a stone age!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2014
seangy4konji:
What type of waxing is that?this hair removal creams?

Of if so desperate for money can do home made wax with sugar. Might be even better- without chemicals
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seems you did not even get my point. The more they shave these hairs the more it grows on massive quantity especially the beards so they are advised to leave it. v
voodoo85:

Of if so desperate for money can do home made wax with sugar. Might be even better- without chemicals
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
seangy4konji:
Seems you did not even get my point. The more they shave these hairs the more it grows on massive quantity especially the beards so they are advised to leave it. v

I got your point perfectly. Yes when shaving it grows faster, it regrows very slow when u waxing! Thats the point of waxing. 2 weeks lasts till next waxing
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
McWhillion:

Shaving stick and shaving powder should suffice when necessary. It's not sexy when a Lady is hairy in the wrong places.

Ladies that want to look sexy and attractive to please men will gladly take your advice. So, that's the only thing you think of when you meet a woman-her sex appeal.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by terzurum5(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2014
I hate postds that are so dehumanizing. Who told you that it is wrong for the females to have hairy body; and you were even quick to recommend that such ladies do a quick shave every morning. Op better grow up. I for one is always in love with ladies who are hairy and am very sure its same with so many Nairalanders. So if you hate hairy ladies there are more than #100000000 men out there who are in love with and easily get turned on with the presence of a hairy ladies. Pls stop this trash about hairy ladies.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Elantracey:
There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided
Cey,I wana contest for Mr NL oo..hope u doin well in ur exams..all d best,dear..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
Cey,I wana contest for Mr NL oo..hope u doin well in ur exams..all d best,dear..

lol , yes I am , all glory to God , thanks smiley

how are you ? tried calling the other day but your no was unreachable.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , yes I am , all glory to God , thanks smiley

how are you ? tried calling the other day but your no was unreachable.
hello smiley I terminated that Sim and am doing fine ryt nw,thank you..u av gone to gather A's again..brilliant pikin..hope u fully baq ere?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
hello smiley I terminated that Sim and am doing fine ryt nw,thank you..u av gone to gather A's again..brilliant pikin..hope u fully baq ere?

alright , thought as much , glad to know you're OK now , no am not .... not done with exams yet , my today's paper was cancelled because of the sporadic shooting at ekosodin yesterday night/ this morning.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

alright , thought as much , glad to know you're OK now , no am not .... not done with exams yet , my today's paper was cancelled because of the sporadic shooting at ekosodin yesterday night/ this morning.
I was close to campus yestrnyt with my cous..heard d issue..sm1 was shot,ryt? Anyways,keep hitting d A's .. I don't wana post wat I av on my mind down ere..but I don miss dat ur laff shaa.. Wishing u all d best..give 'em marking scheme..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
I was close to campus yestrnyt with my cous..heard d issue..sm1 was shot,ryt? Anyways,keep hitting d A's .. I don't wana post wat I av on my mind down ere..but I don miss dat ur laff shaa.. Wishing u all d best..give 'em marking scheme..

lol , am just trying to follow your footsteps tongue

hehehe , am now wondering what you have in mind.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , am just trying to follow your footsteps tongue

hehehe , am now wondering what you have in mind.
hmmm..u don't wana know..Lolzz..

Cey..hmmm
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..u don't wana know..Lolzz..

Cey..hmmm

hmmmm , out with it joor .

by the way how's mum ?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm , out with it joor .

by the way how's mum ?
I was abt to reply u while we were chattn but na dat time my data choose to run out..am baq now tho..I missed u tho from d heart..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
SuperMartins:
I was abt to reply u while we were chattn but na dat time my data choose to run out..am baq now tho..I missed u tho from d heart..

hmmmm lipsrsealed

I don't believe sha .

Same here , I just came now to vote but unfortunately voting has ended sad
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm lipsrsealed

I don't believe sha .

Same here , I just came now to vote but unfortunately voting has ended sad
hmmm..u av to pls blive cos its d truth..in all honesty.. We av got gist tho

And how was today's paper smiley
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..u av to pls blive cos its d truth..in all honesty.. We av got gist tho

And how was today's paper smiley

lol , OK o I believe , do I even have a choice not to? tongue

No paper today , my next is on Monday , I don't know if its the cancelled exam of yesterday that has suddenly killed the reading spirit.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , OK o I believe , do I even have a choice not to? tongue

No paper today , my next is on Monday , I don't know if its the cancelled exam of yesterday that has suddenly killed the reading spirit.
lolzz..u do av a choice shaa wink grin

Hey..no matter wat u post ere,I know hw deep u could go into ur books..I blive u must av finished all syllabus cos u a reading machine..but seriously,don't know why..I jxt miss u shaa
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
SuperMartins:
lolzz..u do av a choice shaa wink grin

Hey..no matter wat u post ere,I know hw deep u could go into ur books..I blive u must av finished all syllabus cos u a reading machine..but seriously,don't know why..I jxt miss u shaa

Hmmmmmmm , I reserve my comment o
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elantracey:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..Madam,am sick oo
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elantracey:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..Madam,am sick oo. lolz

Brb
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
terzurum5:
I hate postds that are so dehumanizing. Who told you that it is wrong for the females to have hairy body; and you were even quick to recommend that such ladies do a quick shave every morning. Op better grow up. I for one is always in love with ladies who are hairy and am very sure its same with so many Nairalanders. So if you hate hairy ladies there are more than #100000000 men out there who are in love with and easily get turned on with the presence of a hairy ladies. Pls stop this trash about hairy ladies.

I just thew up! But oh well! If that's what your into then that's fine. I am sorry I what way is this opinion dehumanizing? ?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2014
SuperMartins Elantracey thanks for derailing my post! angry angry
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Ladies that want to look sexy and attractive to please men will gladly take your advice. So, that's the only thing you think of when you meet a woman-her sex appeal.

Thank you!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:
SuperMartins Elantracey thanks for derailing my post! angry angry
No vex..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.