Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. (12942 Views)

How To Make Your Home Made Ogbono Soup (draw Soup) / White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't eat draw soup undecided undecided...

#Any meal dah drawzzzz, so count me out tongue..

#Back to topic: We have Atama soup(mum prepares it so well kiss), Oha soup, Ofe Nsala, Ukazi soup, Edikainkong(yummy), Afang soup(yummy grin), Banga soup... Dem plenty sha grin...
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by thoollz: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnycliff: Am a freaky funky fan of draw soup. My best meal is okro and Eba! Anyday , anytime , Dats my favorite
Dats also my dog's favourite.

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: nothing we no dey eat for my own family.... weda e dey draw or e dey paint anything eatable is what we eat.I remember the day I tell my papa say I no dey eat pawpaw he buy pawpaw come house force me eat am and he say if na die I wan die make I die
Why didn't you tell him about your human right to choose what or what not to eat?...but hmmm...if na die you wan die make you die by paw paw or by blows.

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by tbaby534(f): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Banga soup( it has 3 species :fresh fish, dry fish, crab). Melon pepper soup, black soup( that what we itsekiri call it) egusi soup, vegetable soup, bitterleaf soup, owho soup.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by samesco: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Originalsly: Why didn't you tell him about your human right to choose what or what not to eat?...but hmmm...if na die you wan die make you die by paw paw or by blows.
. wetin be human right... I know my papa he go ask you say na USA or Russia he dey wen he born u ...u must define that human right according to how its been practice in Nigeria or else another kasala be that
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Izz9111: The same happened to me, my wife likes draw and I don't like draw. But my house now draw can be one a yr. And I must eat swallow every day. Learn to cook Vegetable, Afang, Bitter leaf, Owerri soup, Oha soup, Egusi once in a while, there are other leafs like uziza, anara, nturukpa even only ugu, only okazi or combinations of leafs. Know which one he likes. If he knows how to cook he should teach you. [size=13pt]I am from Owerri[/size] and my wife is from Delta, only 3 yrs of leaving together she can cook all my native foods and because this I always pardon her mistakes. If I travel while cooming back I already know what I will eat.

I believe you as you mentioned Ofe Owerri, Ofe Oha, Ofe Nturukpa, Ofe Ugu and Okazi, Ofe Anara and Uziza. grin I eat Ofe Okra once in a while and like my Ofe Ogbono to have bitter leaf inside it. ..... Ofe = Soup
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by drnoel: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
kentozybee: I don't like draw soup too

me too
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by kentozybee(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
pussyaddict:

Shoo! E be like say u be ajebutter

I trust myself. Try mix okro with ogbonna -nice combination dat goes with poundo yam. My gf catches me with dat..ekiti girl. Ewedu is another lovely soup.

I like draw soup a lot. Got it from my maternal grandmum who also trained us with ikokore-an egba delicacy.

Efo elegusi mixed with eja gbigbe or efo riro mixed with eja yiyan is also nice

Locust bean (iru) plays a big role in all these soups
Lol I just hate it
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by tracybee(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm quite insightfull " notes to self to learn soups men luv"
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Joe171(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
I rather soak garri instead. draw soup? I hate it.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am just laughing at all these comments. Network has been pretty messed up. I can't believe someone said Okro and Ogbono increases sperm count.

Plus most people commenting here are anti draw soup. No one has shared any recipe.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Coefficient(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2014
kennygee: I am just laughing at all these comments. Network has been pretty messed up. I can't believe someone said Okro and Ogbono increases sperm count.

Plus most people commenting here are anti draw soup. No one has shared any recipe.

Kehinde, will you marry me? Don't worry, I like draw soup.

How's work and Abuja?

Greet Damilola...
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
I'm not sure I know who Damilola is, we must be acquainted tho, may I know you please?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by joshrare(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Izz9111: The same happened to me, my wife likes draw and I don't like draw. But my house now draw can be one a yr. And I must eat swallow every day. Learn to cook Vegetable, Afang, Bitter leaf, Owerri soup, Oha soup, Egusi once in a while, there are other leafs like uziza, anara, nturukpa even only ugu, only okazi or combinations of leafs. Know which one he likes. If he knows how to cook he should teach you. I am from Owerri and my wife is from Delta, only 3 yrs of leaving together she can cook all my native foods and because this I always pardon her mistakes. If I travel while cooming back I already know what I will eat.

I feel like getting married now!!!
Am a fan of local delicacies
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Coefficient(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2014
kennygee: I'm not sure I know who Damilola is, we must be acquainted tho, may I know you please?

Damilola Subair

Somehow, I found her out to be our mutual friend wink

How's work?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Coefficient:

Damilola Subair

Somehow, I found her out to be our mutual friend wink

How's work?

Oh. yeah. We are friends. Work is fine, how are u?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Coefficient(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
kennygee:

Oh. yeah. We are friends. Work is fine, how are u?

I'm fine here. She has no idea I know you. Not like you know me either tongue...lol

Spoke to her few days ago.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Coefficient:

I'm fine here. She has no idea I know you. Not like you know me either tongue...lol

Spoke to her few days ago.

Lol. been a while I last heard from her
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Coefficient(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
kennygee:

Lol. been a while I last heard from her

PM me your BBM contact, we can chat.

I'll reach her when I'm free. A tad busy at the moment.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by nnamdizen(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
kennygee:

Why?
cos of the draw draw
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by kennynelcon(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
I hate draw soup...
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Mrcharming(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
@kennygee are you about settling down with a man who doesn't like draw soup?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by udysweet(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Of cos plenty soup depending on where ur man is frm and wat type of fuds he's cool wit. Efo riro,edikang ikong,afang,atama,editan,banga,black soup,owo soup and I'm sure a 1001 oda types. Der is dis soup I ate at a family;s house I used to visit in agbede close to auchi (I schooled in auchi,so it was easy to vist dem weekends)I can't rily rememba wat it looked lik again but wat got me wondering was d leaves used. Early in d morn,her mum will go to a big tree behind theirouse and cut dos leaves wch has jus started budding. Its still curled as in rolled up and hasn't opend up yet,then she'll cut it in to two and we'll chew it lik meat,chai! Loool! And it was iru dey used most der to season ups o. Gosh I miss dat family sha,don't worry any day I travil to my school I'll drop by to get d recipe for u ok,maybe u can add it to his list of soups*winks*
kennygeepost=26723086:
I grew up in a family where draw soup is the order of the day.

Ewedu, okro, dried okro, Kuka, ogbono, name it.

I know alot of women who also complain when their man is the type who doesn't eat draw soup.

Let the recipes roll in people, let's help each other.

What kind of soups comes to mind for men like this?

Apart from Egusi and vegetable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Noodles! / The MYSTERY Chocolate Cake Reinvented / Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.