Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. (19024 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by tola9ja: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2014
may Allah reward them with janat firdaus

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Dafuq? shocked

RIP to the dead!
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by wazobia50(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2014
We cant blame both nija&meca govt,pilgrims are checked n certified literarily(casual check). It has been written so may Allah grant their soul peace and mercy. Ameen
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2014
FindOut: You see some of the comments above and yet, it's the muslims who are being accused of disrespect and intolerance for other people's religions.

May Allah forgive the sins of the departed and grant them Aljannah. That said, while it is the wish of many muslims to die while performing hajj, it seems the authorities have to improve on the health screening of intending pilgrims.
u hv left d discussion or thread 2 talk abt ur codemnation to death.. y dnt u condole wit d situation,sympathize n sharrap, rather dan blabin, back n fourth thru d thread, explainin more Dan u can utter..but d question i ask is dat must dey be 1 confused person in every thread.if emphasis are needed be sure u wld hv been requested 2 open a thread. but to succintly put...isnt it more reasonables n divulge of being moipic... dat u go straight to d point of condolence n sympathy.,dnt u fink they must hv been a safer way to keep those pple or a situation which that wld have totally been avoided rather than railin verytin on fate... if u lyk go n blow whistle n stand in front d express road pretending u don know wat u ar doin...n wen any happens, u blame it on fate dat it was suppose 2 be like dat....b quiet n be wise my friend.. u did not get d full story

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2014
well well well R I P to the dead but all dis death be as eee get oo.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by irenge: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2014
RIP
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by noordean(m): 3:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey: Ina Lilahi wa hina Ilaehir-rajiun

(From Allah we come and to him we return)

In a population of 50000, death is quite normal talkless of millions coming together to perform hajj

May Allah in his infinite mercy grant them Aljanah Firdaus and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss (Amin)
Aameen
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by coolvitus(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2014
R I p
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2014
R.I.P cry cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by simon3603(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
sunnyshayne: It's normal and not a strange occurrence.

Some people go to Hajj when they know they are sick or weak and their condition is death threatening with the believe or mindset that if you die in Mecca, paradise is your portion!
So, even if I'm on top of my girl romancing her before I die, I'll simpl make heaven heaven because I'm in Mecca?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by FindOut(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
If it is the wish of people that they die while performing hajj, then it may be safe to conclude that those pilgrims committed suicide... And suicide isn't against islam I guess.

If it is Mr. A's wish to die in his home, surrounded by his loved ones, and Mr.A eventually dies in his home, surrounded by his loved ones, did Mr. A commit suicide?

And no, suicide is not permitted in Islam.

Tlovely: u hv left d discussion or thread 2 talk abt ur codemnation to death.. y dnt u condole wit d situation,sympathize n sharrap, rather dan blabin, back n fourth thru d thread, explainin more Dan u can utter..but d question i ask is dat must dey be 1 confused person in every thread.if emphasis are needed be sure u wld hv been requested 2 open a thread. but to succintly put...isnt it more reasonables n divulge of being moipic... dat u go straight to d point of condolence n sympathy.,dnt u fink they must hv been a safer way to keep those pple or a situation which that wld have totally been avoided rather than railin verytin on fate... if u lyk go n blow whistle n stand in front d express road pretending u don know wat u ar doin...n wen any happens, u blame it on fate dat it was suppose 2 be like dat....b quiet n be wise my friend.. u did not get d full story

Did YOU "sympathize and sharrap"? No

Are you "blabbing back n fourth(sic) thru d thread"? Obviously, Yes.

Are you "explaining more than you can utter" (sic)? Obviously, Yes.

Can you express yourself clearly in well typed english and without recourse to insults? Obviously, No

Does your post come across as a product of logical thinking? Obviously, No.

Read my post and your post again and tell me if you can make any sense out of what you typed.

Mr. Man, buzz off.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by bodylon001: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Having gone through people comments, i feel obliged to make some clarity over this issue.

if you have not been to Mecca you can not imagine the influx of people all over the world that goes to Majid -l Haram 24/7 day and night.

at no point in time will you find the place empty not even for a second.

The Kabbah itself has a capacity of number of people it can accomodate, but a lot of people out of curiosity and anxiety wants to make sure they touch it. This is one of the major reason of Stampede that happens.

The prophet said if you are not opportuned to go near the Kabbah during your tawaf(Going round the Kabbah) just point to eat and continue your tawaf but people just rush without giving consideration to their own health.

I am telling you this from the experience i had when i went there in April this year for Humrah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.