Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. (919 Views)

All Trado-medical Practitioners,talk About Your Herbal Products Here. / Question For All Medical Practitioners / Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Godmother(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have two issues I would like to know about.

I just got some lime cos I heard lime is good in burning belly fats. But I also heard lime is very acidic and harmful to women. Is this saying true and should I avoid lime completely.

Then I also want to know if walking is a form of exercise. I walk for 30 mins to one hour about 3 times a week. And I'm not really seeing much effects. What's the best form of exercise one can do.
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Funjosh(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Do an exercise called COCONUT lipsrsealed
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi there, I don't know much about lime but I drink a glass of home made "lemon and mint" water first thing in the morning every day, this has really helped me maintain a flat tummy with beautiful skin complexion. In addition, I wake up early every morning to walk 3 miles on my treadmill before getting ready for work, this really gets me going and helps me stay fit smiley
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by dennykel60: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Walking is a part of excersice. if u wnt to burn belly fat, i suggest u get supplements that are fortified with kelp, a sea herb. It is found in Fat absorber...for more info, whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by allthingsfitnez(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. we also run online fitness training programs. So wherever u are, u can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs without physical contact.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by cbrass(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmother: I have two issues I would like to know about.

I just got some lime cos I heard lime is good in burning belly fats. But I also heard lime is very acidic and harmful to women. Is this saying true and should I avoid lime completely.

Then I also want to know if walking is a form of exercise. I walk for 30 mins to one hour about 3 times a week. And I'm not really seeing much effects. What's the best form of exercise one can do.

*Coughs* ok Dr Brass is here, but before I administer drugs I will like to see the tomy first, oya pull that blouse pls
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Godmother(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Than all for d tips. Will continue my walk then.
@Cbrass
Lol at raising blouse.
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by cbrass(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmother: Than all for d tips. Will continue my walk then.
@Cbrass
Lol at raising blouse.

Abi nw...do you do situps?
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by dmz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol@ Lime burns belly fat. As in you drink it and it dissolves the fat and u shyte it out?

Cut down on your calories and try and be more physically active daily.

Depending on how much fat we are talking about (like cbrass said "lift the blouse" grin). Walking might not be enough and for sure 3 days is no where near enough. But it's something. A little effort is better than nothing.
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Karleb(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmother: I have two issues I would like to know about.

The best exercise for a woman is se.x and skipping, so ma kindly get a rope and bounce those fats off right in your room!! angry
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Danhumprey: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Karleb:

The best exercise for a woman is se.x and skipping, so ma kindly get a rope and bounce those fats off right in your room!! angry
You are evil!gringrin
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Karleb(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: You are evil!gringrin

which kain compliment be this one now? embarassed grin

I mean she could just get a rope and start skipping in her room, the sekx part was just an example/illustration/analogy which was meant to have no effect on the meaning of that context. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by cbrass(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

which kain compliment be this one now? embarassed grin

I mean she could just get a rope and start skipping in her room, the sekx part was just an example/illustration/analogy which was meant to have no effect on the meaning of that context. embarassed lipsrsealed

Guy stop behaving like a caleb grin they always hate to be caught hence they often twist things. You were the one that meantioned s.3.x so which one be "context meaning again"
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Karleb(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
cbrass:

Guy stop behaving like a caleb grin they always hate to be caught hence they often twist things. You were the one that meantioned s.3.x so which one be "context meaning again"

Egbon, pls blame it on auto correct. cry
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by cbrass(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

Egbon, pls blame it on auto correct. cry

Hmmm... Ok o cheesy
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2014
You can still use the lime juice, but in moderate quality..You also do have to up your fitness routine also. A 45/1 hour brisk walking for about 5 days a week, would give you changes; Not 30/1 a week exercise.

You can attend a dance/ boot camp classes @ a gym...If you do have the means and can find one available.
Re: Health/ Medical Practitioners I Need Your Advice. by ibiboss: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
The best option is iaso tea. It is a natural detox tea. It has no side effect. Call or add me on watsapp 08093576916. Please google iaso tea.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Women Urine Stinks More The Men Urine? / He Has A Dark Patch Around His Mustach Area / GOD HELP US! Strange Disease Killing Scores In Lagos! ANOTHER EBOLA?(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.