Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man (2482 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Have u eva fought because of a guy/a lady
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vkkyk10, have you?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by sexylogan(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: Have u eva fought because of a guy/a lady

Back when I was in secondary school, I fought the biggest guy in our set to look tough in front of my class babe...lol... grin
But as I am now, If a babe's not convinced that I'm right for her, she should feel free to leave.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
SmellMyFart: Vkkyk10, have you?
i cant,wont and wl neva fight øva a man.Ìt's ain't worth d trouble
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by ifaoni(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
no, toto plenty 4 town.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
I remember doing that when I was in primary school grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: i cant,wont and wl neva fight øva a man.Ìt's ain't worth d trouble
lol. But you expect men to fight over youundecided. For me, I can never fight over a lady angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: I remember doing that when I was in primary school grin grin
wow dt guy must b handsme o
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
SmellMyFart: lol. But you expect men to fight over youundecided. For me, I can never fight over a lady angry
i cn neva fight ova a guy 2.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by gsalvatore: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
I dey mad?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by tosyne2much(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yes I have.. That was when I was still in the world.. Now in christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
ifaoni: no, toto plenty 4 town.
xo na toto u dy 4llw around
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
For What?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gawd forbid
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Yes I have.. That was when I was still in the world.. Now in christ Jesus
hm,cn i ask u a question
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
gsalvatore: I dey mad?
na xo al of u go dy pretend.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Epathra(f): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Only e-fights now and that's for tallesty1.
When I nor craze, why fight for a man.
What belongs to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ comes to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ and stays with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with ease. I don't have to fight, steal or kill for ΐτ̅. Mba nu.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexylogan:

Back when I was in secondary school, I fought the biggest guy in our set to look tough in front of my class babe...lol... grin
But as I am now, If a babe's not convinced that I'm right for her, she should feel free to leave.
wow
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by sexylogan(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: wow

But the bruises and black eye were worth it ! grin
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by MisterLongman(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Impossicant....... Not even in my wildest dream
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by MisterLongman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Yes I have.. That was when I was still in the world.. Now in christ Jesus
Let somebody shout halleluyah
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Epathra: Only e-fights now and that's for tallesty1.
What belongs to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ comes to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ and stays with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with ease. I don't have to fight, steal or kill for ΐτ̅. Mba nu.
lols
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexylogan:

But the bruises and black eye were worth it ! grin
ar u trying 2 sy ù lost
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: Let somebody shout halleluyah
y u dy shout halleluyah
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by paranorman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
You need to come out clear defining 'fighting for a woman/man'.
I can stand by my woman and 'fight' for here if her rights get trampled upon or she gets cheated or someone tries to hurt/abuse her. This i'l will do with such great civility and wisdom.
I cant fight/go into heated argument with another man to the extent of word/physical abuse for a some girl just because she wanna abscond with another man or she suddenly falls for another man. Its her choice. I cant die for nobody, someone already done did it for me to live, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by vizkiz: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
i am about to fight for rozzay now...so help me God cry
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Epathra: Only e-fights now and that's for tallesty1.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Ezedon(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
am i stupid why should i fight after seeing all these angels that visit the earth everyday
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: i am about to fight for rozzay now...so help me God cry
Hehehehhe shey na spiritual fite or physical
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by philantoxx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
best wishes to those fighting.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by gsalvatore: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: na xo al of u go dy pretend.
I don't pretend. Word!

Am to real for my own good.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
paranorman: You need to come out clear defining 'fighting for a woman/man'.
I can stand by my woman and 'fight' for here if her rights get trampled upon or she gets cheated or someone tries to hurt/abuse her. This i'l will do with such great civility and wisdom.
I cant fight/go into heated argument with another man to the extent of word/physical abuse for a some girl just because she wanna abscond with another man or she suddenly falls for another man. Its her choice. I cant die for nobody, someone already done did it for me to live, abeg.
abí o,chrîst paid it al.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Members Who Probably have a crush Each other / Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.