Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man (2483 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by jmoore(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
I never craze to that level.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by paranorman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: abi o,Christ Jesus paid it all.
big yeah!
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
guys who engage in a brawl cos of 'em girlies ought to be given guns and be taken to sambisa forest or cameroun border to fight insurgents / bh ..
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
that will be d last thing i will do....
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Jennydoris(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: i cant,wont and wl neva fight øva a man.Ìt's ain't worth d trouble

Seconded.
It's really not worth it. Am unique and very special. Can't fight over a man rather it will be the other way round. Not that am boosting ooo but seriously I no who I am and I know what I worth. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by folameme(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
paranorman: You need to come out clear defining 'fighting for a woman/man'.
I can stand by my woman and 'fight' for here if her rights get trampled upon or she gets cheated or someone tries to hurt/abuse her. This i'l will do with such great civility and wisdom.
I cant fight/go into heated argument with another man to the extent of word/physical abuse for a some girl just because she wanna abscond with another man or she suddenly falls for another man. Its her choice. I cant die for nobody, someone already done did it for me to live, abeg.
dnt think like dis bro,u should always fight for ur woman
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by sexylogan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: ar u trying 2 sy ù lost

I won the fight...but I still had a black eye. Mine was better since the other guy spent the night in the hospital.cool
The things that women have made us do...
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by zexzy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
If any man wants to fight because of me feel free but as for me i cant fight because of a man.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by ojaydedon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: I remember doing that when I was in primary school grin grin

u use ur finger nails tear d guy face shey?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Taleeysun(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fight over a girl?better. Over a guy? Nt even in my dreams
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
ojaydedon:

u use ur finger nails tear d guy face shey?

lol , no o
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by ojaydedon(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , no o

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
ojaydedon: .

close your nose joor tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by ojaydedon(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

close your nose joor tongue

*closes nose b4 she beats me up*
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by MrCork: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: Have u eva fought because of a guy/a lady

...I beat up 15 guys together last when when one of them said my woman look like Nikky minajj angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: Have u eva fought because of a guy/a lady
I believe am a gentleman. And what's more? Gentlemen don't fight! So why should I fight over a lady? Nah...no way. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrCork:

...I beat up 15 guys together last when when one of them said my woman look like Nikky minajj angry
u beat up 15 guys ke,ar u a wrestler or smtn?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: I believe am a gentleman. And what's more? Gentlemen don't fight! So why should I fight over a lady? Nah...no way. smiley
hm ok o,i no go talk agaìn.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vikkyk10: hm ok o,i no go talk agaìn.
wink
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Epathra: Only e-fights now and that's for tallesty1.
When I nor craze, why fight for a man.
What belongs to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ comes to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ and stays with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with ease. I don't have to fight, steal or kill for ΐτ̅. Mba nu.
U? e-fight for tallesty1? And, ur signature?

Abeg.., ve u heard of a female nlander called 3cycle?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Epathra(f): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2014
missbronze: U? e-fight for tallesty1? And, ur signature?

nope. please gist me about her already.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by djeezy(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Damn! I cannot do that. I can fight to protect her when she's under attack tho.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
missbronze: U? e-fight for tallesty1? And, ur signature?

shockedshocked

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Epathra:
nope. please gist me about her already.
hahahahahaha.

Well, 3cycle is the woman after tallesty1's heart.
She can break bottle on people's head when jealous.
She can tear her pants and bra, and also tear ur pant and bra when fighting for her man.

Hope that is clear?

Dnt say i didn't warn you oo.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: shockedshocked

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Wetin i do?
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by khiaa(f): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
lol grin I will E-fight any girl that goes near Bunchersstabb.
Ladies you have been warned. grin

*taking off my earrings and putting on my sneakers, yeah I'm ready now*
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Epathra(f): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks dear. Buh I think power is about to change hands. With mizmycoli as my consultant and Neldrizzy's unfailing support, 3cycle will have to fish elsewhere.
Tallesty1 all these for you.
missbronze: hahahahahaha.

Well, 3cycle is the woman after tallesty1's heart.
She can break bottle on people's head when jealous.
She can tear her pants and bra, and also tear ur pant and bra when fighting for her man.

Hope that is clear?

Dnt say i didn't warn you oo.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2014

Lolest

Wooing just got more interesting.

There's just one guy I can e-fight for, but that's if he's in a brawl of sorts.
Online, Offline......there's not much difference for me anyway.
I can be territorial though.

Generally?
I don't dig fighting for a guy.
Call me a subtle fan of narcissism, maybe.

Epathra.......you're sighted and acknowledged.
There's something you're doing which impresses me.
Your consistency shows you're a lady on a mission.

Keep on Hun kiss

Tallesty1 wink
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Neldrizzy(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Epathra: Thanks dear. Buh I think power is about to change hands. With mizmycoli as my consultant and Neldrizzy's unfailing support, 3cycle will have to fish elsewhere.
Tallesty1 all these for you.
don't mind her,, i don't know any 3cycle abi naa Gold cycle... Yu'r the only 1 i knw
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by paranorman(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
folameme: dnt think like dis bro,u should always fight for ur woman
nah.. I cant fight just because she fell in love with another man or so. Its her choice and i just dont like forcing things to work out.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Epathra: Only e-fights now and that's for tallesty1.
When I nor craze, why fight for a man.
What belongs to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ comes to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ and stays with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with ease. I don't have to fight, steal or kill for ΐτ̅. Mba nu.
grin grin hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Date That Born-again Brother. / What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? / Have You Ever Cried For Love Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.