Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... (4275 Views)

This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) / My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice / My Romance Story In Pidgin English!pray For My Life Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
tears roll doen my check after reading this chinese story please make sure u with a hanker-chief

朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧 执獧 浻牡 敬 瀰
絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢
牧 畯
摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬 晥⁴潴敬 潴牦浯
㡦㡦㡦潴捥 捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条 㩥眭扥楫楬牡 札慲
楤湥潴昣昸 昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲湵浩 㩥洭 猠汯
摩⌠㙣
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸
漭戭 牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止 瑩戭牯敤 慲楤獵㈺硰戻 牯敤 慲楤
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮敲
慬楴 敶
执獧搴筮楤 慬㩹湩楬 敮戭潬正漻 敶晲潬

Am Already Crying . Especially that Part When
She Said: 汦睯攺 Very touching!
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by MrTeymee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
What a sad story!

Op, more grace for you to continue writing like this, even in your exams lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by MisterLongman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
You need help
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
candy: What a sad story!

Op, more grace for you to continue writing like this, even in your exams lipsrsealed
摮椭慭
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: You need help
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Doclight]tears roll doen my check after reading this chinese story please make sure u with a hanker-chief

絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢
牧 畯
楤湥潴昣昸 昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲湵浩 㩥洭 猠汯
摩⌠㙣
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮敲
慬楴 敶
执獧搴筮楤 慬㩹湩楬 敮戭潬正漻 敶晲潬

She Said: 汦睯攺 Very touching![

Another one on the loose again ooo......Chai!!! Yaba left side wetin una dey look
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=marioking][/quote]摩⌠㙣
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Ezedon(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
i prayed before for BH boys to kidnap the poster does it mean he still alive
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Doclight: 摮椭慭
Now you know why I gave you zero in your CA...
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ezedon: i prayed before for BH boys to kidnap the poster does it mean he still alive
yea na i'm 絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
candy:
Now you know why I gave you zero in your CA...
絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by condralbede(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its painful indeed..... Especially when Chinese woman seduced n gv U STD.
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by PrincessB1(f): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
So touching ewww
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Doclight: tears roll doen my check after reading this chinese story please make sure u with a hanker-chief

絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢
牧 畯
楤湥潴昣昸 昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲湵浩 㩥洭 猠汯
摩⌠㙣
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮敲
慬楴 敶
执獧搴筮楤 慬㩹湩楬 敮戭潬正漻 敶晲潬

She Said: 汦睯攺 Very touching!
Very Touching... But The Girl Wouldn't Have Done It..;( Front Page Pls
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Taleeysun(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
candy: What a sad story!

lol!
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Crocz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Smh

Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lolz......very funny post and even funnier comments. Could not hold back d lafta!
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2014
condralbede: Its painful indeed..... Especially when Chinese woman seduced n gv U STD.
na so i take see am o, she even 牧 畯 摮椭慭. Imagine.
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2014
PrincessB1: So touching ewww
摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬 Pls take heart
*gives 'em handkerchief*
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2014
MrIknowAll: Very Touching... But The Girl Wouldn't Have Done It..;( Front Page Pls
bro see she 㡦㡦㡦潴捥 捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条 After 摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬 晥⁴潴敬 潴牦浯
楤湥潴昣昸 昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲湵浩 㩥洭 猠汯

Now u see what i'm saying?
What do u want me to do?
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2014
veegirl: Lolz......very funny post and even funnier comments. Could not hold back d lafta!
i'm dying here and u laughing.

*cries with an earth quake*
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by Doclight(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Crocz: Smh
i word for u
楤湥
Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by condralbede(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Doclight: na so i take see am o, she even 牧 畯 摮椭慭. Imagine.
you won't kill me with laughter ooo.

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... by djeezy(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Op and his chinko phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Make Your Vagina Happy And Healthy / I Want Mod. I Want To Mod This Section / Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.