Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Share Car Tricks Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Car Tricks Here (583 Views)

Top Used Car Tricks And How To Avoid Them / Dirty Tricks Petrol Station Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / Tricks Vulcanisers Use To Defraud Motorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Car Tricks Here by Sunymoore(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Though not a century driver, but I'll like to share some car tricks
1. If you want to do a close parking, switch on the head lamp, as this will tell you how proximate you're
2. If your driving shafts are on the dead on manual transmission, do come to corners at a bit speed and depress the clutch while turning.
3. If you are experiencing bump around any of the four tires, the culprit needs to visit his ancestors.
Car gurus and regular drivers should be please add.....
Re: Share Car Tricks Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
I do No 1. When I'm doing a close park.

Try using a HID low beam on a bright sunny day you might end up hitting the car in front.

(1) (Reply)

Car Importation / 20 Magnificent Cars You Must Drive Before You Die / Car Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.