Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) (1235 Views)

Nicki Minaj Shares Pic From Her Dinner Date With New Boo, Meek Mill / Finally! Picture Of Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari In Hoilday Mood / P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by Keketu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
finally kettle upload his picture.. be warn ' that me grin angry '

1 Like

Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by tomsniel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
The correct spelling is MOUSTACHE.
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by Keketu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomsniel: The correct spelling is MOUSTACHE.
tipocal nairalander undecided . alway blaming english angry ...
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by Airforce1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by tomsniel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Keketu: tipocal nairalander undecided . alway blaming english angry ...
adamant to correction ba ? Na your own palava.
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by s3nn2x(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
You look very familiar undecided
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by Keketu(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
ok . its lie , it not me grin
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by s3nn2x(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
i am serious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
tomsniel: adamant to correction ba ? Na your own palava.
You for slap that Op or leave am to me make I beat am mercilessly for chucking simple CØRRECTIØN grin

(1) (Reply)

#ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE / Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement / Angelina Jolie Survives Ghastly Auto Crash In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.