Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Christain Books On Marriage Counselling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain Books On Marriage Counselling (778 Views)

This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Books On Marriage Counselling by sexysb: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm getting married soon.

Please I need suggestions on christain books that I can buy and read that would help me. Thanks.
Re: Christain Books On Marriage Counselling by PasNet: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Get the right counsel from the right people. Call Tayo & Biodun Sosanya Aka......'The Jerusalem Pastors' 08033055758, 08033332138..... request for their books and also book a counseling time with them.....their counsel has helped many marriages including mine and it is still helping a lot of homes.

Make sure you tell them Seun Olusola introduced you to them. God bless
Re: Christain Books On Marriage Counselling by sexysb: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls I asked for good books I can buy and read Thanks
Re: Christain Books On Marriage Counselling by lastmessenger: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
My brother books on marriage don't work.what works is the building of character in you that understands that you are about marrying someone who is not flawless.
Re: Christain Books On Marriage Counselling by sexysb: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Angry At God - Possible? / South West Are The Levites In Nigeria / The Future Of High Tech Tithe & Offering In The Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.