Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (42864 Views)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Besto:

do u knw most tracks u mentioned above aint hers sef.#wonderful-jarule..mesmerize-jarule.whats love-fatjoe..just the 1st 2tracks she got crrdit n u say u knw ashanti,u probably a new fan...do ur rrseach bro....i no fit drag untop 1 celeb wey no knw me.
you trying to tell me those songs weren't hers is funny

Like I didn't know.

The fact she regularly collaborated in hit songs shows she's very very good at her job

And why didn't you counter the other songs I mentioned?

Mind you, I'm no new fan like u said, I'm a 90s/early 2000 fan and I know she was great in her time
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1:

When Ja was hot and releasing sick tracks and beefing 50 Cents and Eminem, e no for ever come Nigeria.. But now that his career is dead and he is officially broke and even owing the IRS, that Nigga has been to Nigeria over 3 times even with Ebola Virus present.. grin Even Ashanti sef..

Nigerian show organisers go for these guys because they are cheaper to get than Tuface. . grin

No be just a few years back we one bring Sisqo come Naija for show? grin

The first sign a celeb is broke is the reality shows. When celebs start falling into naija, things are baad

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Werehkpe: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
She no resemble Ashanti oooo
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by olempe(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
queensenglish91:
I know. That's what I'm correcting you on. Google it.
I googled it, it checked out. Thanks.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Kylekent59: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wishing them success.
Note: when u wish others well urs too is gona be well,,,so dnt beef dem. One good turns deserves another
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ashanti ke!Y not bring that ass shakin nicki 2 come & perform Anaconda all nite long grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by ENDTIMES: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
P
panachuku: dem no fit bring nicki minaj or iggy azalae. na dis expired forgotten singer and dat G ay as ja rule dem go bring. i wud nt pay to watch dem perform

Is your car brand new?
Is your sister's hair natural?

please watch them, Nigerians are allergic to brand new stuffs, tokunbo is in our blood.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by masqot(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can't wait to see the real hip hop guy, my guy Jarule.
Incarcerated but now free to rule the HIPWORLD

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by queensenglish91: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
olempe: I googled it, it checked out. Thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
monsuru560: PLS MA LEME SCATTER UR YANSH WIT MA PRIK
lolzz, umm ur a girl? Nd u got a prikk?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
drlawizle:

Make thunder scatter a whole selling point wey dey your behind Okokobioko!
lol, bad boi grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Baby, because of this comment, I'll like to marry you. grin Oh, my Dog! I can't stop laughing! grin
grin grin u cnt marry me tongue
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Besto(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
xtervaganza: you trying to tell me those songs weren't hers is funny

Like I didn't know.

The fact she regularly collaborated in hit songs shows she's very very good at her job

And why didn't you counter the other songs I mentioned?

Mind you, I'm no new fan like u said, I'm a 90s/early 2000 fan and I know she was great in her time

lolzz compared to hit features nicki v bin...nt to talk of ha personal hitz...u knw na...u be my guy sha.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
we dont care! angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by LyfeJennings(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
FEAO1985: Ooh damn I love Ashanti, one of the greatest of all time. The paradox out here is that people mostly know her due to her association with Ja rule but if you know your music well you would know that she is one of the greats of all time

Greatest of which time U know music at all?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by LarrySun(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
EroticAngelina: grin grin u cnt marry me tongue
Puuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
LarrySun: Puuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Lol, there a terms n conditions! BT first, pay me just 3000,0000 ;F
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by iccydope(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2014
panachuku: dem no fit bring nicki minaj or iggy azalae. na dis expired forgotten singer and dat G ay as ja rule dem go bring. i wud nt pay to watch dem perform
Its Iggy Azalea.. Don't spoil bae's name for me abeg
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by olokpa11(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
SHOCK7:
Thanks,dis op giving bogus info whatz d name of d venue in warri?
brownhills hotel ogunu

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by olokpa11(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Besto:

they will be in lag to perform aswell..too much of delta state television no good...dey try watch trace n base.
sir but rightfully they are performing first in warri,if i did nt knw better,i would hv thought she was going directly 2 lagos,op take am easy o,cos u hv started insulting me nw o

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by LarrySun(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: Lol, there a terms n conditions! BT first, pay me just 3000,0000 ;F
Oh! I think I'd rather marry Ashanti. grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
LarrySun: Oh! I think I'd rather marry Ashanti. grin
#giggles# Lol ok
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: lol, bad boi grin

Baddest girl tongue
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Kylekent59: Wishing them success.
Note: when u wish others well urs too is gona be well,,,so dnt beef dem. One good turns deserves another

So that you can self-service yourself to coma?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Besto:

lolzz compared to hit features nicki v bin...nt to talk of ha personal hitz...u knw na...u be my guy sha.
if you're indeed not a new Yankee hip hop fan, you will agree with me that American hip hop standard has fallen so so low right now unlike when the likes of ashanti were killing it
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by tswagg007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
tomiobj: who is ashanti
I wonder how u received 29 likes with dis post Ọ̥f̶̲̥̅̊ urz
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by tswagg007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
wen u don't ave d money to,moreover,where u dey wen dem carry chris brown come naija? U dey Bleep,oh,I c
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by tswagg007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
wen u don't ave d money to,moreover,where u dey wen dem carry chris brown come naija?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
tswagg007: wen u don't ave d money to,moreover,where u dey wen dem carry chris brown come naija?
oh, u mean u don't have the money. stupid nincompoop. I pay for something I'll enjoy. something that's worth my money. I'm not a fan of Ashanti and jarule. so stfu and mind Ur fvckin biznez angry
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Besto(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
xtervaganza: if you're indeed not a new Yankee hip hop fan, you will agree with me that American hip hop standard has fallen so so low right now unlike when the likes of ashanti were killing it
my guy, ashanti neva killed anytin during ha tyme....likes lykj.lo, beyonce Mjb to tlc,mariah,janet jackson {for the few i cud mention} e.t.c covered ha..fucking nelly sef cudn't help ha career
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by tswagg007(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: oh, u mean u don't have the money. stupid nincompoop. I pay for something I'll enjoy. something that's worth my money. I'm not a fan of Ashanti and jarule. so stfu and mind Ur fvckin biznez angry
lmao,ijebu...
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Besto:
my guy, ashanti neva killed anytin during ha tyme....likes lykj.lo, beyonce Mjb to tlc,mariah,janet jackson {for the few i cud mention} e.t.c covered ha..fucking nelly sef cudn't help ha career
you want to convince me ashanti wasn't a big star during her time? Ok ooo

And you want me to believe she dated Nelly for her career's sake?

You're funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.