Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

You Can Send Facebook Friend Request Even When You Are Blocked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Send Facebook Friend Request Even When You Are Blocked (810 Views)

Sitemap Contains Urls Which Are Blocked By Robots.txt. HELP / Blocked By Mypsace, Facebook, Twitter, Aol? Bypass Proxy Server! / How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Send Facebook Friend Request Even When You Are Blocked by Epiphanus20(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
To send facebook friend request even when you are blocked,just get the person's email or phone number and when adding with number,add the country code.

COMMENT YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR AN ADD

EMAIL ME EPIPHANUS001@NOKIAMAIL.COM

COMING UP NEXT MASTER CODE FOR ALL JAVA PHONE
Re: You Can Send Facebook Friend Request Even When You Are Blocked by Obascoetubi: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
how?
Re: You Can Send Facebook Friend Request Even When You Are Blocked by Epiphanus20(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obascoetubi:
how?
what do you mean how?,click at add friends,then at email,then input the email you want to add

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope / How To Test Network Speed With Php / Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.