Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I’ve No Hand In $9.3m, Says Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve No Hand In $9.3m, Says Oritsejafor (1429 Views)

Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu / We Have No Hand In Ekweremadu’s Invitation By Police – APC / Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I’ve No Hand In $9.3m, Says Oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Ogbeni, I have made my position on the Oritsejafor issue several times, there is NO WAY that he can be absolved from the issue.

I understand, your position is that he is guilty without a trial.
Re: I’ve No Hand In $9.3m, Says Oritsejafor by Omooba77: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
noblezone:

I understand, your position is that he is guilty without a trial.

Let God the best judge deal with all men...
Re: I’ve No Hand In $9.3m, Says Oritsejafor by nagoma(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
tomakint:
A.boki mana this is not a thread created for your type worry more about your 72 virgins and stop being silly!

I am not being silly , I am serious. As for virgins , you can take the 72 , a maximum of 2 is enough for me to manage.
But if you call yourself Christians , you must have the balls to remove the riff raff and trash from your lot.
This psychedelic pastor , a self confessed former armed robber, Cultist and drug junkie can only lead such a noble organization to disrepute, disgrace and destruction. And it is already happening.
You must have the courage to ( at least) suspend him and distant yourselves from him, pending the necessary investigations. Unless of course you all are in the same boat - criminal money launders and arms smugglers and possibly terrorists. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Sell Jigawa Airport If I Become Governor, Says Aspirant / Breaking: Radio Biafra Now On CHK 97.6 FM In Ph / Photos: Aftermath Of Mubi Town After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.