Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! (5690 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
President of South Africa Jacob Zuma at a meeting held by Pst Chris Oyakhilome, President Believers Loveworld Nation (LPC 2014 SOUTHERN AFRICA ) recently, inspite of all the Challenges, Pastor Chris keeps getting stronger and bigger, if God be for you, who can be against you? NOBODY

Watch — Pastor Chris welcomes South Africa's President Jacob Zuma at the SALPC 2014.

Get the full story on LoveWorld News at http://loveworldnews.com/posts/5427e3946c6f7608ef480000

3 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
PastorKun and haters be like

4 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Now sit back and watch haters go completely beserk!
Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by atlwireles: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
What kind of Miracle is Zuma seeking?

3 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by Enoquin(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Man cannot vindicate man lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by lomaxx: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't understand why some of you go to lengths to vindicate a man of his own shortcomings. So because the president of an African country "hugged" this man, it now means he is increasing spiritually. Dammit!! Some of you think with your anuses shamelessly. There should be an IQ criteria before topics are posted on Nairaland. The foolishness is getting out of hand !!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by UnknownT: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
atlwireles: What kind of Miracle is Zuma seeking?
the one that may warrant him to ccome to lagos and take residence in BLW's guest house grin

3 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
See Jacob Zuma wey mamiwater dey live for em house

2 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by alentyno: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx: I don't understand why some of you go to lengths to vindicate a man of his own shortcomings. So because the president of an African country "hugged" this man, it now means he is increasing spiritually. Dammit!! Some of you think with your anuses shamelessly. There should be an IQ criteria before topics are posted on Nairaland. The foolishness is getting out of hand
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tell that to the moon Mr.... You want mr se.un to loose traffic? Hell no!
Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by 100Cents: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
So Zuma cancelled the impending divorce ?
Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx: I don't understand why some of you go to lengths to vindicate a man of his own shortcomings. So because the president of an African country "hugged" this man, it now means he is increasing spiritually. Dammit!! Some of you think with your anuses shamelessly. There should be an IQ criteria before topics are posted on Nairaland. The foolishness is getting out of hand !!

Seriously, whoever posted the comment to that picture needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by Nonybb: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Zuma and Chris have one thing in common: they both love women. Zuma already had more than 4 Wives, divorced one and getting another next year. Chris just met his mentor in Sleaze world. Both had unbridled Sexu@l picadilloes

8 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx: I don't understand why some of you go to lengths to vindicate a man of his own shortcomings. So because the president of an African country "hugged" this man, it now means he is increasing spiritually. Dammit!! Some of you think with your anuses shamelessly. There should be an IQ criteria before topics are posted on Nairaland. The foolishness is getting out of hand !!

You my friend, are an imp with an even less formed faculty. Your post makes it all too obvious that your ability to reason beyond the mental capacity of a turd has been irredeemably atrophied by your constant flirting with idiocy.
If u could think right without having your own foolishness obfuscate your reasoning you'd know this thread isn't about vindicating anyone but celebrating the movement and celebration of the Gospel EVEN by men of VERY HIGH AUTHORITY in a period this same Gospel has come under immense, sustained and unprecedented attack (regardless of the cause). But how's a shameless demon infested dysfunctional mind supposed to decipher all that?
It's been an eventful few weeks for Christians and especially Nigerian Christians in South Africa with the Synagogue collapse and the Oyakhilome divorce case all portraying two of Nigeria's largest Christian brands and mission activities negatively, So how's an endorsement from the highest authority in the land not worthy of some recognition?
I can understand you demon inspired imps picking on men of God out of your ill motivated desires to portray Christianity negatively afterall it's the "mission" you've been sent on, but please do not extend your pathetic mission my way, and direct your future abuses on your children born and unborn.

8 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by lonelydora: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerians and their way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by lomaxx: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
wesley80:

You my friend, are and imp with an even less formed faculty, your post makes it all too obvious that your ability to reason beyond the mental capacity of a turd has been irredeemably atrophied by your constant flirting with idiocy.
If u could think right without having your own foolishness obfuscate your reasoning you'd know this thread isn't about vindicating anyone but celebrating the movement and celebration of the Gospel EVEN by men of VERY HIGH AUTHORITY in a period this same Gospel has come under immense, sustained and unprecedented attack (regardless of the cause). But how's a shameless demon infested dysfunctional mind supposed to decipher all that?
It's been an eventful few weeks for Christians and especially Nigerian Christians in South Africa with the Synagogue collapse and the Oyakhilome divorce case all portraying two of Nigeria's largest Christian brands and mission activities negatively, So how's an endorsement from the highest authority in the land not worthy of some recognition?
I can understand you demon inspired imps picking on men of God out of your ill motivated desires to portray Christianity negatively afterall It's the "mission" you've been set on, but please do not extend your idiocy my way because if you taka me, I go dabor you!

Get thee behind me Satan!!!

16 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by esmarcq(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
the same Zuma with mermaids in his pool?? ? undecidedthe same Zuma with mermaids in his pool?? ?
Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by hardywaltz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Don't mind the dimwitted fellow, Jacob Zuma a rapist and polygamous man is now a saint whose visit add spiritual advantage to Chris O.
Maybe they are even discussing the next sweet chick they will bench that nite.. Who knows

5 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
hardywaltz:
Don't mind the dimwitted fellow, Jacob Zuma a rapist and polygamous man is now a saint whose visit add spiritual advantage to Chris O.
Maybe they are even discussing the next sweet chick they will bench that nite.. Who knows

And you - Nairalands own Patron Saint of cyber cockroaches what level has your sainthood gotten you? Let me guess; Head of the Nymphs?

3 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by hardywaltz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
wesley80:

And you - Nairalands own Patron Saint of cyber cockroaches what level has your sainthood gotten you? Let me guess; Head of the Nymphs?
U are not a Christian else u would have known that Our Lord JESUS did not mingle with the Pontius Pilate or Ceaser or other so called leaders at that tym.
He was born from the family of a carpenter. Don't worry about my level worry about were u will be when the trumpet sounds...
Even ur so called pastor Chris will have to answer for his own doings.

7 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
hardywaltz:
U are not a Christian else u would have known that Our Lord JESUS did not mingle with the Pontius Pilate or Ceaser or other so called leaders at that tym.
He was born from the family of a carpenter. Don't worry about my level worry about were u will be when the trumpet sounds...
Even ur so called pastor Chris will have to answer for his own doings.
O wise and mighty Christian, may you live forever!

1 Like

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by patrickmuf(m): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2014
The op is a victim of artificial holy ghost fire...Let us all join hands in prayer for him.

1 Like

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2014
wesley80:

You my friend, are an imp with an even less formed faculty. Your post makes it all too obvious that your ability to reason beyond the mental capacity of a turd has been irredeemably atrophied by your constant flirting with idiocy.
I can understand you demon inspired imps picking on men of God out of your ill motivated desires to portray Christianity negatively afterall it's the "mission" you've been sent on, but please do not extend your pathetic mission my way, and direct your future abuses on your children born and unborn.
BRAINWASHED SISSY cheesycheesycheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2014
wesley80:

you need deliverance.

Conversing in big grammar isn't a measure of common sense,or iQ. I pity you,its high time you had a brain transplant.

The hugging of Zuma by the yahoo boy means what?

11 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2014
three gbosa for this!

You took the word outta my mouth.

100000000000000 Likes.

7 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by 1shortblackboy: 2:21am On Sep 30, 2014
wesley80:

shutup ya mouth

4 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Yomieluv: you need deliverance.

Conversing in big grammar isn't a measure of common sense,or iQ. I pity you,its high time you had a brain transplant.

The hugging of Zuma by the yahoo boy means what?
And I'm supposed to believe your inability to comprehend two simple sentences is an expression of your very high common sense and IQ?

1 Like

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by wesley80(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2014
teemahbanks: Cakes!cakes!!cakes!!!
For your yummy cakes And chops for any occasions @cream 'n'cakes ping 7a8af14f

A sensible comment at last!

1 Like

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by nwaobitex: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2014
so
Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by constance500: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2014
wesley80:

Soyinka must see this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by PastorKun(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2014
wesley80: PastorKun and haters be like

Why are you bringing my name to this type of nonsense thread An endorsement of oyakhilome by a notorious womaniser and serial divorcee speaks volumes considering the fact the oyakhilome is also a chronic womaniser.

That said, what's with you cec victims and worldly adulation Are you sure you people know Christ at all?

4 Likes

Re: Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! by DopeAngel(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Op.. You dont know what keeping up spirituallý is all about... Smh in shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected / The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.