Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Have You Guys Seen This Guitarist Before? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Guys Seen This Guitarist Before? (530 Views)

Omarbah E Gorkosusaay Do You Guys Understand? / Are You Guys NATIVE English Speakers?? I don't know what your saying! / If You Are A Yoruba You Must Read This... You Guys Are The Real Isrealites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Guys Seen This Guitarist Before? by Fulaman198(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Now this is true guitaring....I don't know what country it is from, but judging by the beat it sounds like it is from the Southern African region (South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, etc.) In any case, it's a shame that the music we hear today in comparison to natural born talent like this is praised. I mean why praise musicians that use keyboards and computerized beats to sing and play instead of natural instruments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5F59PkcDWM

(1) (Reply)

Racism Even For Burial Ground / What Goes Around Comes Around / How Ugly Has Society Made You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.