Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija (5045 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / Who Started This Trend In Naija? / Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerians in Nigeria
tend to look darker, sweaty, and their skin does not look fresh at all

What ways can we improve the situation
Is there any kind of cream or soap Nigerians can use back home that can make them look fresher

I am not trying to make fun of anyone so dont get it twisted
I grew up in Nigeria and might go back soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by MANGAM(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by lepasharon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its the hardship and stressful environment sad

1 Like

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by s3nn2x(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make I follow keep space. Since it is Onila, this would be fun...
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't think its all about the creams they use...I think its the weather and the environment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
lepasharon: Its the hardship and stressful environment sad
there is hardship here too
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: I don't think its all about the creams they use...I think its the weather and the environment

there is summer time here too, very humid, worse than Naija sometimes
pple look darker during summer here but still kinda fresh
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by lomaxx: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks for letting us know you are not in Nigeria. Thanks for hinting that you might possibly look non-sweaty and fresh. Thanks for your concern for us back home who are sweaty, smelly and 'farty'. In fact, some of us look and smell like shi.t. Do you guys shi.t over there? No you don't. You perspire all your waste products through your skin and exhale the rest through the lungs. Yeah- you're that and a lot more. But guess what? What you look like is not going to improve the prognosis for drug-resistant tuberculosis. What you smell like is not going to decrease our maternal mortality rate. Neither is it going to buy me my next carton of condoms. So save it!!! It's very irrelevant!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by shogz89: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op very simple answer :Why don't you put your meat In a fridge and another under the sun and tell me which one looks fresher after six hours cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx: Thanks for letting us know you are not in Nigeria. Thanks for hinting that you might possibly look non-sweaty and fresh. Thanks for your concern for us back home who are sweaty, smelly and 'farty'. In fact, some of us look and smell like shi.t. Do you guys shi.t over there? No you don't. You perspire all your waste products through your skin and exhale the rest through the lungs. Yeah- you're that and a lot more. But guess what? What you look like is not going to improve the prognosis for drug-resistant tuberculosis. What you smell like is not going to decrease our maternal mortality rate. Neither is it going to buy me my next carton of condoms. So save it!!! It's very irrelevant!!!

I know some pple will take this post too seriously.
chill, it aint that serious

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by shogz89: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx: Thanks for letting us know you are not in Nigeria. Thanks for hinting that you might possibly look non-sweaty and fresh. Thanks for your concern for us back home who are sweaty, smelly and 'farty'. In fact, some of us look and smell like shi.t. Do you guys shi.t over there? No you don't. You perspire all your waste products through your skin and exhale the rest through the lungs. Yeah- you're that and a lot more. But guess what? What you look like is not going to improve the prognosis for drug-resistant tuberculosis. What you smell like is not going to decrease our maternal mortality rate. Neither is it going to buy me my next carton of condoms. So save it!!! It's very irrelevant!!!
just take a look at inferiority complex at its peak

5 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila you know you make me laugh

I actually love the humidity of Nigeria--it makes my hair so soft (it's natural), and my skin so clear. My body wasn't made for cold, dry air lol

But when I'm in Nigeria, I'm lucky enough to be driven around, so I don't spend a lot of time in the direct sun. But when I do, I have strong sunscreen and a sun umbrella (aka parasol). You can find really cute ones on eBay from Chinese sellers--Asians are obsessed with skin care and protection. I bought a matching parasol and fan for my beloved grandma, who insists on walking long distances despite her advanced age...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uh oh. Smh. You really could have worded this is a better way. I had a feeling this thread would go south....

*slips away into the darkness*

1 Like

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
I just hate when there is a major difference btw Nigerians in Nigeria and Nigerians abroad

I remember when I was gisting with my friend abt our high school friend
and I was like she does not look pretty anymore

and my friend was like she wld have been prettier if she was abroad
that sucks
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by alentyno: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mrs op we know you are living abroad what's new again?

Btw mods please kindly move this thread to the 'joke section'

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by lomaxx: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
shogz89: just take a look at inferiority complex at its peak

Shut up!!! You bring my self esteem into this and I'll shove your spineless darts into the mud. Troglodyte!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by lomaxx: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila:

I know some pple will take this post too seriously.
chill, it aint that serious

Stop making excuses for your disgusting remarks. I detest you and everything you stand for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by kilokeys(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
i m in naija and i fresh like winch.
i don't do regular things pple do
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx:

Stop making excuses for your disgusting remarks. I detest you and everything you stand for.
fcck off

4 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys: i m in naija and i fresh like winch.
i don't do regular things pple do
tell us yr secret
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
alentyno: Mrs op we know you are living abroad what's new again?

Btw mods please kindly move this thread to the 'joke section'
another insecure frog
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by kilokeys(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila: tell us yr secret
i am sexually inactive at d mo.
i don't drink like fish
i dont ssmoke
i eat vegs and proteins more

most importantly i treat my skin as an organ it is.. not as a suit or body armour.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by lomaxx: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila: fcck off

Coming from a slowpoke who has adipose cells for neurons in her brain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by alentyno: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila: another insecure frog
Hey listen up you cretinous
imbecilic manky muppet it's apes like your kind that have saturated NL with 'dumb-threads' all over. Just take a look at what a homo sapien with a supposed brain tossed btw her shoulders deemed fit to be a topic of discuss! Shameless knobhead. Jeez deluded morons of your kind only serve to negate IQ's. You must be avoided like an plague. You are worst than EVD mrs IQ killer! *spits*

3 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by Fulaman198(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's not necessarily true at all.

If you wear a body lotion, bathe daily, wear an antiperspirant, keep your body cool and looking fresh, you will look fresh everywhere you go.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
alentyno:
Hey listen up you cretinous
imbecilic manky muppet it's apes like your kind that have saturated NL with 'dumb-threads' all over. Just take a look at what a homo sapien with a supposed brain tossed btw her shoulders deemed fit to be a topic of discuss! Shameless knobhead. Jeez deluded morons of your kind only serve to negate IQ's. You must be avoided like an plague. You are worst than EVD mrs IQ killer! *spits*

u look ugly and sweaty
I know how u feel

deal with it

1 Like

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by BoiledCorn: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
What is this? angry angry
Op os very silly angry
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198: That's not necessarily true at all.

If you wear a body lotion, bathe daily, wear an antiperspirant, keep your body cool and looking fresh, you will look fresh everywhere you go.
U studied abroad

u shld know the difference
Am sure when u came back, yr family members kept on complimenting how handsome u were
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by Fulaman198(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila: U studied abroad

u shld know the difference
Am sure when u came back, yr family members kept on complimenting how handsome u were

Not to brag, I've always been a handsome man. I've always been fresh and 'good-looking' going to America actually made my skin drier than it usually is. I needed more body lotion than I typically do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by alentyno: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila:

u look ugly and sweaty
I know how u feel

deal with it
Huh? Is that all you could come up with? Christ calling you a moronic ape was indeed a complement! Clueless biatchy whor,e. Aren't you supposed to be on the streets by now? What are you still doing online? Your customers are waiting for you! *spits on thread and strolls out*
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by shogz89: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomaxx:

Shut up!!! You bring my self esteem into this and I'll shove your spineless darts into the mud. Troglodyte!!!
Just take a look at yourself and repeat those words again
Re: I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija by onila(f): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

Not to brag, I've always been a handsome man. I've always been fresh and 'good-looking' going to America actually made my skin drier than it usually is. I needed more body lotion than I typically do.

hmmmm but still looked a lil bit fresher wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2013 Vs Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 / Kimono Outfit - Trending Ankara Kimono Jackets And Dresses For 2021 / Invisible Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.