Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] (1073 Views)

The Real Winner In Rivers State Rerun Election And Politics(photo) / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by Snowprince306(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Only God knows if they are really going there to
serve the people.
Hope they will do the right thing.

Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by paul288yahoo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
I wonder the people advising dis folks
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
I see nigeria turning upside down!
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: I see nigeria turning upside down!
why do u say so
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: why do u say so
ok putting these celebrities aside, who can not make any difference to the efficiency of the economy. Nigerians must vote agaisnt PDP for the country to move foward. I think nigeria needs a president who can steer its ship from the brink of collapse. A president who can turn things around. Which can only be found in APC. I'm praying for Nigeria because it saddens me.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by cooljoe(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: ok putting these celebrities aside, who can not make any difference to the efficiency of the economy. Nigerians must vote agaisnt PDP for the country to move foward. I think nigeria needs a president who can steer its ship from the brink of collapse. A president who can turn things around. Which can only be found in APC. I'm praying for Nigeria because it saddens me.
dream on
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
cooljoe: dream on
whatever..
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: ok putting these celebrities aside, who can not make any difference to the efficiency of the economy. Nigerians must vote agaisnt PDP for the country to move foward. I think nigeria needs a president who can steer its ship from the brink of collapse. A president who can turn things around. Which can only be found in APC. I'm praying for Nigeria because it saddens me.
what criteria re you using to judge the APC. I mean what have they done b4, that you can use as a yardstick in complimenting them
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by Exjoker(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thou the president is weak, buth i just like his transformational agenda. It is drivin our economic forward, comfirmed!. The president also need to strenghten his fight against corruption (this is what i hate about this administration the most) - It is big setback to economic development. im no fan of GEJ thou
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by flexing11(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
They are all going into politricks in other to eat from the national cake.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: what criteria re you using to judge the APC. I mean what have they done b4, that you can use as a yardstick in complimenting them
in that case, please tell me what has PDP offered us since 1999? Johnathan has abandoned domestic issues while he is busy seeking for international relevance. Pls can u tell me why our so called president was involved in the 9.3 million dollars that was ferried to South africa on a private jet? Isit wrong for me to compliment a party that I trust in?
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: in that case, please tell me what has PDP offered us since 1999? Johnathan has abandoned domestic issues while he is busy seeking for international relevance. Pls can u tell me why our so called president was involved in the 9.3 million dollars that was ferried to South africa on a private jet? Isit wrong for me to compliment a party that I trust in?
what has APC done to earn ur trust.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by theassassin: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2014

new janjjaweedian in the house
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

new janjjaweedian in the house
Lol..plz dont scare the poor girl away
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: what has APC done to earn ur trust.
r u a supporter of PDP if I may ask?
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: Lol..plz dont scare the poor girl away
undecided
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: r u a supporter of PDP if I may ask?
you haven't answered the one i asked you
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by theassassin: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: Lol..plz dont scare the poor girl away

she's welcomed but let her know that politics section is soo hot and sometimes brutal
its not a romance section or celebrity section.

welcome young lady
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

she's welcomed but let her know that politics section is soo hot and sometimes brutal
am telling you. I hope she dnt fall a victim one day.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by Alexcollins(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
u are sleep talking, wake up 2 reality.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by marieolae(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Alexcollins: u are sleep talking, wake up 2 reality.
u r part of the problem
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by theassassin: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: r u a supporter of PDP if I may ask?

baby girl welcome to this section but

you're too pretty to join a bunch of sadists that call themselves APC which their main strategy is blackmail,sentiments and propaganda though its a free world but I will advice you against them. they mean no good for the country they only care for themselves

YES

we need an opposition from maybe the youths forming a great opposition but not apc.

they are evil and demonic
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by Alexcollins(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: u r part of the problem
its obvious u don't understand d intricacies of nigeria politics. APC is ur solution. SMH.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by theassassin: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: am telling you. I hope she dnt fall a victim one day.

victim ? as in ?
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by chibwike(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

victim ? as in ?
like, posting a comment that wud provoke some pple here, and they might vent their anger on her
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by theassassin: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: like, posting a comment that wud provoke some pple here, and they might vent their anger on her

okkkk grin

but

she get luck for my side because

I don't attack ladies both online and offline.

as an assassin and a certified killer its called cowardice in my diary.
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by publicenemy(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmnn...where this country dey go sef?
Re: See Posters Of Nigeriancelebrities Diving Into Politics[photo] by fitzmayowa: 5:21am On Sep 30, 2014

Just wondering who the saviour might be

As far as it goes its politicians not happy in PDP moving to APC, at the end of the day there is no much difference...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is More Kalabari Than Amaechi – Dagogo-jack / Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari / Ten Longest Serving Presidents In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.