Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed (1805 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by 100Cents: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
claireshan: cheesy grin grin grin this is funny

Yeah, that how sweet it sounds when people lie..
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by 100Cents: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
enoch273: for those of you who think my story's made of lies, I don't ve to make you believe me. This's not the first time this's happening, even in my former place of work, something similar to this happened, and I had to quit since it involves my boss daughter and her best friend. To those who did adviced me, thanks alot I'll put them in trials...sleeping with different girls's not an opportuinity nor something to be proud of. Cheating and taking advantages of girl's just not my style.

Eleyi gidi gan.

We pray its true..

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
thanks alot for your advices, to nairaland and to seun, more grease to your elbow...will update another soon. For those who think I fabricate stories thanks and for those who believe me thanks too
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by valmunich(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is interesting grin
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Pdizzle(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op is there anything or you just don't like her.. I'm thinking otherwise
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
ivyy: Break the second sim tongue

On a more serious note. Continue to simply ignore. Don't take her matter too seriously
One post per day, or one post in two days. This is good dear Ivvy tongue. Almost typed your Igbo name there wink.
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Baddo101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
are u an eunuch? or u are planning to b a catholic priest?
I swear if na me i go bang nansence comot for d girl kittycat.....
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2014
ivyy:
Break the second sim tongue

On a more serious note. Continue to simply ignore. Don't take her matter too seriously
change pictures nah
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by maxy097(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=ivyy post=26731819]Break the second sim tongue

On a more serious note. Continue to simply ignore. Don't take her matter too seriously[/quote
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Baddo101:
are u an eunuch? or u are planning to b a catholic priest?
I swear if na me i go bang nansence comot for d girl kittycat.....
no i'm not even a catholic....and as for your banging it means you'll take advantage of the girl?
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by apostledave: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2014
breaking ur sim Neva solved d prob BC according to ur story ur cousins have been bought ova and certainly they must v d new line. beloved r u born again? if yes fine allow d Holy spirits fruit of self control b grown without restriction. understand d girl s out to get u by all means not just for d pleasure but for a mata wit ur destiny. pls b firm and bold and never yield to her as joseph excaped u too can if u decide. Neva change ur line stop conversation wit ha. don't gv ha any option of talking wit u and gv ur cousins serious warning abt ur info to ha. stay strong and represent God well wia u r. free tin d destroy no mata how sweet. let God b proud of u in dis. finally disconnect her via prayers asking God to cut off wateva link established already. stay blsd

1 Like

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2014
I no know say ladies still dey stalk guys like dis ooo,chai
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2014
apostledave:
breaking ur sim Neva solved d prob BC according to ur story ur cousins have been bought ova and certainly they must v d new line. beloved r u born again? if yes fine allow d Holy spirits fruit of self control b grown without restriction. understand d girl s out to get u by all means not just for d pleasure but for a mata wit ur destiny. pls b firm and bold and never yield to her as joseph excaped u too can if u decide. Neva change ur line stop conversation wit ha. don't gv ha any option of talking wit u and gv ur cousins serious warning abt ur info to ha. stay strong and represent God well wia u r. free tin d destroy no mata how sweet. let God b proud of u in dis. finally disconnect her via prayers asking God to cut off wateva link established already. stay blsd
thanks alot bro and may God bless you for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Jealous And Get His Attention / This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? / How Nairaland Really Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.