Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) (4716 Views)

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life / Will You Be Embarassed If This Happened? / Have U Ever Been Embarassed By Ur Sister??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by jennylove7575(f): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2014
careytommy:
.contact me. I go suck am till the size reduce
now you are talking...since u have the magic mouth, you can suck it any day... grin grin you have to show me your past works seen is believing.. wink

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by jennylove7575(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2014
DaWorshiper:
I can help u if u're interested. That's my area of specialization.
ha ha ha ha ha....you mean you have master degree in that area? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...I don die...ha ha ha ha..where have u been all my life? Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by reaky(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm let me go and read the post
Since i no c any pictures
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by mimiejacobz(f): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Possibly u r nt amng dose pple she'll refer to as bein handsome in oda words complete d statement..........
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by DaWorshiper(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha....you mean you have master degree in that area? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...I don die...ha ha ha ha..where have u been all my life? Ha ha ha ha ha
Lol.. yeah, na so!
So wat do u say? Are u interested?
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by 100Cents: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2014
gabazin080: and u think wit dis ur senseless comment dat u dnt av a bigger problem than mine

Are you related to OBJ ?
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Dbestmax(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin concern you....ha ha ha...Na you be the babalawo? Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Y u wana reduce...U got sexy nipples...I love Advanced Nipples.....hehehe...soft nd tender...sweet nd lovely....I little tease wit ma tongue surely wud send d balls to a -10
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Dbestmax(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
mimiejacobz: Possibly u r nt amng dose pple she'll refer to as bein handsome in oda words complete d statement..........
Bad gal....Y u no finish d statement
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ogaofficer: bros c as u dae bash everibodi show sm respect nah
y won't dey also respect me also
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Olutola88: She didn't remove you, She simply deleted you. I just hope that disaster didn't happen while you were typing cos I learnt that stuff could make you feel the world is about to end.

As to why she deleted you, it could be that you are not up to her standard. That could be in terms of age, social status, financial status, physical features etc. You know what happens when a lady's hopes are high already and she just gets this disappointing...................
than for did. u just said ma mind
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
mimiejacobz: Possibly u r nt amng dose pple she'll refer to as bein handsome in oda words complete d statement..........
nd u think u at pretty wit dis wowo pix of urs
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Are you related to OBJ ?
Google am nw
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ninovandross(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
gabazin080: i dont jst know why she reacted that way. i was chatin on bbm wit a girl (dont even know how i got her pin sef). so after d whole bla bla bla, i asked wher she stayed and she said mushin and dats my area. so on see my pix, she was like what! so its u nd now typed OH GOSH LOL, nd d nxt tin i see was dat she has removed me.
i dnt realy understand her action.

pls guys nd girls. wat do u realy think could be d problem that makes her react dat way and then removed me
maybe as she saw ur pic she remembered ARISTIDE BANCE #just saying tho
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: now you are talking...since u have the magic mouth, you can suck it any day... grin grin you have to show me your past works seen is believing.. wink
Hw can I sho u witout exposin d gal involved? angry I don't wanna disgrace her embarassed
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by mcrings(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin concern you....ha ha ha...Na you be the babalawo? Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

you're very funny. And beautiful too cool
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by NewDelhi(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2014
careytommy:
.contact me. I go suck am till the size reduce
Bros don't think of sucking anything o. shocked. That moniker jennylove7575 is a fraudulent moniker. She is a scammer. How s/he does his/her own yahoo yahoo is by blackmailing you and accusing you of duping her of some money usually in pounds and then she threatens you and tarnishes your image with false accusations by copying and pasting false accusations and blackmails all over your topics and posts. He /she would continue to paste false accusations until you get forced to pay via western union or something. You can check out all the topics on the profile of all her victims where the said jenny made ridiculous claims. S/he was busted on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/340#26753005 and many other threads. You just have to be careful with whom you interact with and send pm's to on this forum. Not everyone with a pink "f" is a female. Different people with different motives on nairaland. Scammers are everywhere. shocked shocked shocked

Tags : nickz, mindworx, salt1, dbestmax, barcanista, daworshiper, baddo101, cpumping, careytommy, olutola88, benromeo39, baddestguyp, chinazaekperem2, temigracie, rozzay, brownlords, disloman.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Dbestmax(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
NewDelhi:
Bros don't think of sucking anything o. shocked. That moniker jennylove7575 is a fraudulent moniker. She is a scammer. How s/he does his/her own yahoo yahoo is by blackmailing you and accusing you of duping her of some money usually in pounds and then she threatens you and tarnishes your image with false accusations by copying and pasting false accusations and blackmails all over your topics and posts. He /she would continue to paste false accusations until you get forced to pay via western union or something. You can check out all the topics on the profile of all her victims where the said jenny made ridiculous claims. S/he was busted on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/340#26753005 and many other threads. You just have to be careful with whom you interact with and send pm's to on this forum. Not everyone with a pink "f" is a female. Different people with different motives on nairaland. Scammers are everywhere. shocked shocked shocked

Tags : nickz, mindworx, salt1, dbestmax, barcanista, daworshiper, baddo101, cpumping, careytommy, olutola88, benromeo39, baddestguyp, chinazaekperem2, temigracie, rozzay, brownlords.
Haven't heard of ds abt ds moniker b4....Are sure bout ds bro
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
NewDelhi:

Tags : nickz, mindworx, salt1, dbestmax, barcanista, daworshiper, baddo101, cpumping, careytommy, olutola88, benromeo39, baddestguyp, chinazaekperem2, temigracie, rozzay, brownlords.
I know the babe o, she was flirting with me few days ago. Well, poverty dey make people do the unthinkable, make she scam me, if she's lucky, she go see 10 naira take buy biscuit.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
NewDelhi:

Thanks for the concern bro. I was banned for reserving space that's why I couldnt respond earlier.
Truth is I have never sent anyone a PM in my 8 years on NL.
The only NLder I have as a friend on Facebook (though I've never met him) is imag5 (for career advice purpose)
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by nickz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
NewDelhi:

i dont do pm's sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentines Day Meme / Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! / Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.