Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses (1025 Views)

Do U Want To Partake In A New Movie To Be Shot By Just Freshers? / The First Hausa Movie To Be Shot In India / Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by kingdiala: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
How much can it take me to produce a movie that will be shot only inside houses
i want to produce a but i dont knw much about it. can 500k do for that king of movie NOT STAR STUDDED.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by RayPsst(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
kingdiala: How much can it take me to produce a movie that will be shot only inside houses
i want to produce a but i dont knw much about it. can 500k do for that king of movie NOT STAR STUDDED.

What's the genre of the Movie?

Sci-fi is a no-go area.

Wait? Inside Houses?? I thought I saw inside One House!

If you're tryna make a Project, and not all these 3-weeks Nollywood Movie.. It depends on your Script.

Costume will consume a lot! Because you might need to add some stuff to the house in other to depict the type of person a Character is.

I'm not a Pro in Film Making.. But I know little about it. I'm into Visual Effects.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by RayPsst(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Another thing:

With 500K, you can't pay a Cinematographer with High Tech Gadgets.

Even Music Videos of 5mins costs a lot! Between 500K - 1M.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by kingdiala: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2014
RayPsst:

What's the genre of the Movie?

Sci-fi is a no-go area.

Wait? Inside Houses?? I thought I saw inside One House!

If you're tryna make a Project, and not all these 3-weeks Nollywood Movie.. It depends on your Script.

Costume will consume a lot! Because you might need to add some stuff to the house in other to depict the type of person a Character is.

I'm not a Pro in Film Making.. But I know little about it. I'm into Visual Effects.
about the location I have good locations for the movie, but the problem is paying for other thiing like hiring of cameras and other gadgets needed for the shooting, how much will u advise me to map out for it.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by Brimmie(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2014
kingdiala: about the location I have good locations for the movie, but the problem is paying for other thiing like hiring of cameras and other gadgets needed for the shooting, how much will u advise me to map out for it.

500K is for Shooting ONLY?? Cool..

I know some Cinematographers who shoot in HD and charge as low as 200K for Music Videos. So you can use that to Calculate a Film that will run for 1:30Mins at least.

If you can find the right Director, I think 500K should be Ok for the Job. I doubt it tho.

Let me contact my Friend for ya.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by Brimmie(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
This is our WhatsApp Chat few minutes ago.

BTW, he gat Gear House.

Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by kingdiala: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok bro connect us thanks for helping out i appreciate
Brimmie: This is our WhatsApp Chat few minutes ago.

BTW, he gat Gear House.
Re: How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses by Brimmie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
kingdiala: ok bro connect us thanks for helping out i appreciate

Follow Me and Mail me via my Profile.

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Liked Villain In Naruto Shippudden / You Know Its A Nigerian Movie When / 10 Reasons Cgi Is Getting Worst Not Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.