Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State (4024 Views)

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
I know this is supposed to be under the properties section but I ve tried there and all I get is views and no response.
Please help with names of the cheapest hotels located at Ogba in Lagos State. Planning a surprise visit and in the process of budgeting (prices per night inclusive).
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Excellence or AY?

Bt I think u can get one for 5k sha tho u might slp without light and mosquitoes as visitors

cheesy grin grin
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks dytbabe but the name mosquitoe don wan make me dey resign.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
dytbabe: Excellence or AY?

Bt I think u can get one for 5k sha tho u might slp without light and mosquitoes as visitors

cheesy grin grin
Runz babe, is that where u are getting coins u saving for ur iphone 6
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh well u have to weigh security too
Bt the least of those good ones shld be abt 10k
I know say na ur partner u wan com cash grin grin grin
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
macklef:
Runz babe, is that where u are getting coins u saving for ur iphone 6

U sure wanna cry to slp tonight abi
Bt I will save the day
Go in peace
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks Dearie.Na Run Away Boyfriend I Dey Follow Follow Oooh
Wetin Man Pikin Go Do.Love Matter Just Hook We For Neck
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
dytbabe:

U sure wanna cry to slp tonight abi
Bt I will save the day
Go in peace
Thank u ma. My mouth will not koba me. Who knows what she is in real life *runs away without slippers*
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na ur type dey quick run if kasala burst ooo.
But yhu wan start wetin yhu no go fit finish.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=macklef]
Na ur type no fit finish wetin they start na.
No come my family come marry ooo
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hauneg: Thanks Dearie.Na Run Away Boyfriend I Dey Follow Follow Oooh
Wetin Man Pikin Go Do.Love Matter Just Hook We For Neck

Wait
U mean u actually wanna risk it?
The money?
Time?
Security?
For a man?

Mehn he must worth diamond ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Hauneg][/quote]
Hehehehe. No i would not o, because it seems girls from ur side like to look for hotels so as to spy on their men. tongue tongue
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Wait
U mean u actually wanna risk it?
The money?
Time?
Security?
For a man?

Mehn he must worth diamond ooo
Yinmu, as if u havnt done d same thing.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Unbelievable,right
That one na story for another day.
Pls how to I reply yhu directly.The way yhu do reply mine Kinda a newbie in the game.
Good Morning @ dytbabe.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Yinmu, as if u havnt done d same thing.

Infact I have done more foolish things
Bt won't sit here and watch a fellow woman goin thru some shitty things all cos of a guy, if I had someone talk senses into me then, am sure I wldnt have even gone further

Nonsense and ingredient things
*frowns*

1 Like

Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Hauneg: Unbelievable,right
That one na story for another day.
Pls how to I reply yhu directly.The way yhu do reply mine Kinda a newbie in the game.
Good Morning @ dytbabe.

Good morning dear

Use the quote option and write what u wanna write

There are
[quote author and [/quote]

U start writing either before [quote author OR after [/quote]
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Hehehehe. No i would not o, because it seems girls from ur side like to look for hotels so as to spy on their men. tongue tongue
Yhu want to provoke the whole gist out of me.Ummmeh(tongue out) yhu no go succeed.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Good morning dear

Use the quote option and write what u wanna write

There are
Thanks dear.My number six returned home before I saw ur post. Tried it with our uninvited guest and it worked. Thanks
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Infact I have done more foolish things
Bt won't sit here and watch a fellow woman goin thru some shitty things all cos of a guy, if I had someone talk senses into me then, am sure I wldnt have even gone further

Nonsense and ingredient things
*frowns*
Lool. Kpele, things we do for love
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Hauneg:
Yhu want to provoke the whole gist out of me.Ummmeh(tongue out) yhu no go succeed.
I dare you jareh. Tell the gist if u can.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by dytbabe: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:

U like her already
Shior
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

U like her already
Shior
Didnt u see her dp? Shes banging hot. But i think shes a cele member, no slippers. Smh undecided cry
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by NnamdiN: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Didnt u see her dp? Shes banging hot. But i think shes a cele member, no slippers. Smh undecided cry
bro is your last name solomon embarassed wink grin

1 Like

Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
I chose to be a coward. Walks quietly away
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Yhu wan come give me tittle after I don't borrow yhu my slippers finished. No be yhu I help with my slippers when dytbabe pursue yhu without slippers?
Cele ko? Sherobim ni.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Yhu wan come give me tittle after I don borrow yhu my slippers finished. No be yhu I help with my slippers when dytbabe pursue yhu without slippers?
Cele ko? Sherobim ni.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
NnamdiN: bro is your last name solomon embarassed wink grin
Lol. Solomon how ooo?
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by macklef(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hauneg:
Yhu wan come give me tittle after I don borrow yhu my slippers finished. No be yhu I help with my slippers when dytbabe pursue yhu without slippers?
Cele ko? Sherobim ni.
Yinmu better go n wear ur slippers.
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Yinmu better go n wear ur slippers.
Better return my slippets
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by NnamdiN: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Lol. Solomon how ooo?
he had over a thousand women. I guess you understand how e relate to you now cheesy
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Ayomax(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2014
chapters hotel, off yaya abatan. it's 5k
Re: Help With Names Of Cheaper Hotels At Ogba,lagos State by Hauneg(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Ayomax:
chapters hotel, off yaya abatan. it's 5k
Thanks.
Will definitely get in touch with yhu when the time is right.
Are yhu a prospective batch C corp member

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government / I Want Enter Botswana / 30 Year Old Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Documents/passport At Uk Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.