Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43251 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Expsbterror: Called her up in the morning nd asked her what she wished for nd she said "she wish she cld c me" NB:knowing fully well that I was in school (private for that matter). I immediately made a risky 7hrs trip nd with d help of my friend I made my way in at 12am... Long story short... She woke up around 1am nd saw me lying next to her... She stared for complete 45-50 mins in shock. In The morning she kept touching me to know if I was real....
hahaha she must have been like na dream be this
you try oh i hail!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Bigsteveg(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
joywendy: your point is? undecided
My point is u go abt doing all sorts of things yet u couldn't share his brush.
Am not saying it's a must but maybe such did occur, don't make it look like it's a sin for u.

And havnt u eva kissed him b4, yet u can share his brush..abeg what's the diff?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigsteveg:
My point is u go abt doing all sorts of things yet u couldn't share his brush.
Am not saying it's a must but maybe such did occur, don't make it look like it's a sin for u.

And havnt u eva kissed him b4, yet u can share his brush..abeg what's the diff?
@bold do you know me before? To conclude all that you are saying

So kissing and using a person's toothbrush is the same?
Tell me something I don't know undecided

Why should I use his toothbrush when I got mine?
Why is it paining you sef?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by DONADAMS(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wit all av read...I tink m nt in Luv
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Pauloot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
took her to a fast food and bought her food with my last change, but meanwhile broda am damn hungry.... Just to satisfy her o
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
salomycruz: jumped my school fence(boarding) on vals day to go give him a val gift in convenant uni...which he never appreciated...if i hear say i pass ordinary door now for any guy..
What would u have done if you were caught and disgraced in front of the whole school or worse injured yourself.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
driving all the way to Festac town with my bestfriend just 2 c my chronic liar of a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abee79: 7th September 2001, during the first Jos (Plateau State) crisis. I trekked from University of Jos (Bauchi Road) to check whether all was well with my girlfriend who lived near Hillcrest School - (about 9 Km) - AMIDST THE FIGHT, BLOOD, DEAD BODIES, SMOKE, GUNSHOTS, PANDEMONIUM, e.t.c. Only to meet another guy chilling at her place!
the sorrow I felt that day can only be imagined . . . cry
I almost got killed on my way back home. I Had to FLEE from an angry mob of armed youths.
>>>All because of "Love"!
Dude i hope u didnt share dis as testimony in church on a Sunday cos pastor go pour u holy water and cast out those imagined love demons in u.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yankydollars(f): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its nt about guyz alone......its vice-versa....dis happened recently.......I used mai foodallowance 2go c him even wen I knw I gat no foodstuff.......jst wnted 2b apy wf him.........at d end @brk dt same weekend....still managed 2move on and l8r found out he's nt who I tot he wz....so blinded by love cry

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Wyclefniranz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
bleeping her in an uncompleted building............lolz
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Joshrob(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Trek from ayobo to egbeda in lagos around 8pm and got home by 10:30pm, bcus i paid for her manicure believing I will use my ATM but the only bank in that area Bleep me up that day..will never 4get that day.."NA once i apply my trekking ability"
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abee79(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
dumo1: Dude i hope u didnt share dis as testimony in church on a Sunday cos pastor go pour u holy water and cast out those imagined love demons in u.

Which kind testimony? This is the 1st time in 13 years I am actually giving a 'hint' of what I went through in the name of love (abi na craze?) I've been too ashamed to even tell anyone grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Bigsteveg(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
joywendy: @bold do you know me before? To conclude all that you are saying

So kissing and using a person's toothbrush is the same?
Tell me something I don't know undecided

Why should I use his toothbrush when I got mine?
Why is it paining you sef?
It ain't paining me. You said I don't know, if u don't have a bf dat means u have no business commenting but I wanna assume u have, so don't tell me u hav nt kissed ur bf b4? Or uve not......b4?
Abegiā€Ž
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sparkleboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm. Love....crazy thing that I have done for this.
1. During holidays I visited her and kept her company while her family traveled though we never did anything bAd.
2. Gave her my phone and collected her chinko phone with Joy.
3. Used her name as my passwords.
4. During the semester break I turned myself to her chauffeur (driver) and burnt my moms fuel while driving her all around town all in the name of Love.
5. When we resumed I made it a point of duty to visit her 3 times a week and call her everyday.
6. Lost my phone while coming from her parents. House late one night, and yet I Didn't feel bad.
7. I gave her my brand new laptop and didn't collect her own and also gave her anything she asked for. Just couldn't say no to her

A host of other things to numerous to mention.
At the end she broke my heart on may 13th 2011 when she told she is seeing someonee they will be graduating together as I was tudying a 5 year course.
She still called me at times to ask for help and when she later had an extra year I still went out of my way to be a good friend and kept giving her lifts and even walking her to her hostel when I had other pressing issues.....chai
She graduated and travelled to Germany for her masters and

deleted me from her friends list on Facebook.. Chai I was in love really really!!. That one and only time.

But at the right time God has compensated me with a pretty diva and a med student with her own car who is more independent and less of a burden though if she were I wil gladly oblige her. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by vizkiz: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
yankydollars: Its nt about guyz alone......its vice-versa....dis happened recently.......I used mai foodallowance 2go c him even wen I knw I gat no foodstuff.......jst wnted 2b apy wf him.........at d end @brk dt same weekend....still managed 2move on and l8r found out he's nt who I tot he wz....so blinded by love cry

where you expecting to meet an angel?? He is human you know...i guess he's gat his "imperfections"
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chemystery: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
spiro4real:

Op, are you my ex? Because, he did all these you listed! Good ol' days
Hehehehehehehehe! See gbege. Hope no be person i deh talk of be this o
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
sparkleboy: Hmmm. Love....crazy thing that I have done for this.
1. During holidays I visited her and kept her company while her family traveled though we never did anything bAd.
4. During the semester break I turned myself to her chauffeur (driver) and burnt my moms fuel while driving her all around town all in the name of Love.
5. When we resumed I made it a point of duty to visit her 3 times a week and call her everyday.
6. Lost my phone while coming from her parents. House late one night, and yet I Didn't feel bad.
7. I gave her my brand new laptop and didn't collect her own and also gave her anything she asked for. Just couldn't say no to her

At the end she broke my heart on may 13th 2011 when she told she is seeing someonee they will be graduating together as I was tudying a 5 year course.
She still called me at times to ask for help and when she later had an extra year I still went out of my way to be a good friend and kept giving her lifts and even walking her to her hostel when I had other pressing issues.....chai

deleted me from her friends list on Facebook.. Chai I was in love really really!!. That one and only time.

But at the right time God has compensated me with a pretty diva and a med student with her own car who is more independent and less of a burden though if she were I wil gladly oblige her. grin grin
Bro u need a slap 4rm heaven to bring u back 2 ur senses. new laptop kwa! ur papa na share holder for HP? all in the name of love. Thanks be to God that he compensated u with someone better. grin

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2014
yankydollars: Its nt about guyz alone......its vice-versa....dis happened recently.......I used mai foodallowance 2go c him even wen I knw I gat no foodstuff.......jst wnted 2b apy wf him.........at d end @brk dt same weekend....still managed 2move on and l8r found out he's nt who I tot he wz....so blinded by love cry
Take heart dear i feel your pain.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Abee79:

Which kind testimony? This is the 1st time in 13 years I am actually giving a 'hint' of what I went through in the name of love (abi na craze?) I've been too ashamed to even tell anyone grin
its ok bro we all have things we are ashamed of. just glad u r alive, that was a close shave with death man.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Tex42(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
theiks: Buying a bold 5 for her n after 3months she spoilt hers n I gave her my own bold5 n bought a Nokia windows phone
in jabless voice; jor o!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by fightforchange1(f): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Sent large amounts of $ to them....over 800$ USD....calculate that into naira...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Expsbterror(m): 2:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Crixina: awwww!romantic!

Yeah it was about the most romantic thing ever done
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Expsbterror(m): 2:11am On Oct 02, 2014
joywendy: hahaha she must have been like na dream be this
you try oh i hail!

U needed to c gee looks...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yankydollars(f): 4:09am On Oct 02, 2014
vizkiz:

where you expecting to meet an angel?? He is human you know...i guess he's gat his "imperfections"

tnx 4d quick judgement Mr Man.........dey say u won't knw hw it is till u r in d same shoes.....mayb u shld go witout food jst 4 3days nd live on 001 or 010 4smbdy dt doesn't even feel ur pain or ask about it.........n 2remind u I'm a lady.....
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yankydollars(f): 4:12am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=dumo1]
Take heart dear i feel your pain.[/quote. Naso mai guy.......life continues anyway smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by fightforchange1(f): 4:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Contemplated marriage within a month of knowing him....

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by fightforchange1(f): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2014
fightforchange1: Sent large amounts of $ to them....over 800$ USD....calculate that into naira...

Twice that amount.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by YOMITEWIN(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Crazy things I do for love, I make sure she doesn't lack anythin, if get mysel some clothes, I will make sure I ge hers I bleep her when she's in d mood for sex, even she's on her menstruation period, Which am not comfortable wth. Now that she's leaving me to start a new life in school, am scared she might leave me
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Tstone1(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
sparkleboy: Hmmm. Love....crazy thing that I have done for this.

@OP, I guess you finished from OAU? Your story seems very familiar especially with the lady in question.. grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sparkleboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Tstone1:
@OP, I guess you finished from OAU? Your story seems very familiar especially with the lady in question.. grin

Do I know u?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Tstone1(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2014
sparkleboy:

Do I know u?
Maybe..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by djshoxy(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Moving with even though she is afin. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.