Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43249 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by okotv(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
bukatyne:
Very nice thread

I am not happy though that a lot of people think the stuffs they did are crazy; the problem is that it was with the wrong people. When done with the right people, love sweet and we will do more than these

Ok stuffs I have done/still do and will continue to do

Share toothbrush/shaving stick/towels
Share sweets &chewing gum
Wait for him before eating
shave for him
Completely trust him
Daydreaming about him till I pass my busstop cheesy amongst others
am sure you are enjoying your marriage... keep on enjoying joor
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by DONADAMS(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
okotv:
grin
okotv:
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
okotv:

Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
DONADAMS:
Wit all av read...I tink m nt in Luv
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Crazy crazy things here...!!

I wish I had something to write embarassed embarassed

Annypie...we're on d same boat embarassed
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Crazy crazy things here...!!

I wish I had something to write embarassed embarassed

Annypie...we're on d same boat embarassed
awwwwn....poorbaby!Oya come lets make it happen jhr..ours will be craziest sef.¤winks¤
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
awwwwn....poorbaby!Oya come lets make it happen jhr..ours will be craziest sef.¤winks¤
cheesy cheesy
Abi nau....I could start by coming to ur house 6am tomorrow morning sef jx to see u. Hw abt dt?? wink

I checked ur dp and I think I am already in love smiley smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Abi nau....I could start by coming to ur house 6am tomorrow morning sef jx to see u. Hw abt dt?? wink

love?now dats crazy enough..lust is d right word jawe*u ve been starved abi
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy

loveenow dats crazy enough..lust is d right word jawe,¤whispers in his ears,u ve been starved abi¤
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
loveenow dats crazy enough..lust is d right word jawe,¤whispers in his ears,u ve been starved abi¤
I dare to say you are a prophetess.... Lol
Nice dp tho..... U don't believe in love@ first sight rit?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I dare to say you are a prophetess.... Lol
Nice dp tho..... U don't believe in love@ first sight rit?
thanks candy...love @1st sight is so lyk d movies,i lyk to think it still exist tho*bet NL is a faceless forum na
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
thanks candy...love @1st sight is so lyk d movies,i lyk to think it still exist tho*bet NL is a faceless forum na
true that..Buh in reality sha,,love @ first sight doesn't exist.... Like at first sight x d highest. Don't u think so?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote
author=AgapeCharis post=27260171]true that..Buh in reality sha,,love @
first sight doesn't exist.... Like at first sight x d highest. Don't u
think so?[/quote]loool...mehn,it must have been a while for u oo*i culd help wt an appetizer tho,i feel lyk i really need to savour a lollipop ryt nw,banana flavour*love is a prerequisite 4 x jawe..we aint all perverts na
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
loool...mehn,it must have been a while for u oo*i culd help wt an appetizer tho,i feel lyk i really need to savour a lollipop ryt nw,banana flavour**love lust is a prerequisite 4 x jawe..we aint all perverts na
grin
Its been a while sha
I dont think Love is necessarily a prerequisite for x o
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin
Its been a while sha
I dont think Love is necessarily a prerequisite for x o
loool..just feed dah small man jawe!ya a mean somebody o
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
loool..just feed dah small man jawe!ya a mean somebody o
wat do u mean by small man/somebody? undecided smiley

Sent a pm
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wat do u mean by small man/somebody? undecided smiley

Sent a pm
oh..thought we ve been coding it since na,small man dah poor thing u ve been starving...ya a meanie*same meanin wt d former
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Annypie:
oh..thought we ve been coding it since na,small man dah poor thing u ve been starving...ya a meanie*same meanin wt d former
grin grin
Seriously,, God ll provide food 4 d poor man soon... Help me say Amen smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by coolio2014(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Anny and Charis ya'll are crazy o cheesy cheesy. Anny is kinda cute though smiley.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Taleeysun(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by danbrowndmf(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote
author=Taleeysun post=27478856]Kept on Dialling his number when i knew
his phone was bad and no one would answer... Once i was cooking and kept
on adding salt to the food continiously while smiling, untill after
some seconds i realised wh@ i was doing.[/quote] lol rilli crazy.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by adorablepepple(f): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Adebowale352:
Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
rotfl, chai you are wicked ooooh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Yimu after having sex with her...thought in my mind is irritating
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Stanleyafam(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Held her close and cried wt her when she apologised for cheating on me..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dtina(f): 4:15pm On May 18, 2015
HARDDON:

Oh yea? U just wanted to check 1) if he was potent 2) know how it feels to carry ur own child
3) check if u can get preggy
Ladies, ladies ladies !
... I said I was wishing#didnt mean I did#
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Yemiolads(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2015
The things you should know before you fall in love!
1. When you fall in love make sure it's with somebody who treats you exactly how you deserve to be treated.

2. Love somebody who wants to know everything about you, from your favourite colour to your childhood memories how you managed to survive all those years.

3. Love somebody who can make you laugh, and who notices all your flaws but chooses to see past them.

4. Love somebody who listens to whatever is on your mind, who protects you and always reminds you how blessed they are to have found you.

5. Love somebody who you can't stay mad at for more than an hour because you miss speaking to them, who knows every freckle on your face, every scar and every tear.

See more: http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/advice-to-those-falling-in-love-before.html
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Qmab: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Stupidest thing I did was crush on a guy who works with my dad. He is a very pretty guy, fair, curly hair... I was in love. I couldn't resist any longer so I collected his number (I've always been very unconventional), called him, introduced myself and he promised to call me later that night. And that was how it began. We became phone lovers. One day my brother mentioned to me that the guy has a kid and he's married. I was stunned. Called him that night and posed the question to him. He didn't deny avin the kid but said he wasn't married though the baby mama sorta lives with him. He divulged that she was a crazy ass bi.t*h and an extremely jealous one.
That when I began to panic. But my fear didn't escalate until she(baby mama) called me the following afternoon that she knows I'm the one who has been calling her boyfriend and that she knows where I stay. She also threatened she was gonna show me hell.
I was in trouble, my dad mustn't hear about it. I was in fear through out that day. Later the guy called me and said she mistook me for someone else. I was so relieved. I remained phone friend with the guy afterwards.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2015
Mine was great,i actually detonated a bomb dat was kept inside her bag. dat is love
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sparkleboy(m): 4:09am On May 19, 2015
How time flies
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by fexyrich(m): 2:25am On Jul 12, 2015
My own was the most stpid things I could really imagine..Forgiving her even after she confessed she had cheated on me with 4 guys..After she apologised in tears I forgave her..could you believe that dis bitch cheated on me again and finally dumped me for another man...when I was away for my 1 year service cos she couldn't control her sexual urge....Men if I look at my actions then I dnt think I want to ever fall in love with any lady again..
This was after sacrificing so much for this girl and also satisfied her in every way even she couldn't deny it..But a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler..Never satisfied with one partner.

Note: when a woman cheats on you never give her a second chance even if she is your wife cos she would surely do it again and again when the opportunity arises cos cheating is as a result of lack of self control..And ur forgiving her would never make her change her moral stands..it would only make her feel good at dat time after which she would surely go back to her orgy ways..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.